Awoo.

Gabz Girl

Sort-of-maybe-not-official-bios:

tumblr_n8oqxh1FjZ1qdsmqso2_1280.png

For now, I only have to say... Man, Honey surely has very long fingers blink.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Isn't a trailer for this coming out tomorrow.

Yup! =D See my post above; Disney announced a trailer was coming out Tuesday tomorrow. Not sure what time, but it's definitely coming!

Yup! =D See my post above; Disney announced a trailer was coming out Tuesday tomorrow. Not sure what time, but it's definitely coming!

Oh ok. I know I've said this a million times but I'm praying to god they show the villain in that trailer. The designs for the heroes look great so far, so I'm pretty much desperate to see what the bad guy looks like.

• Thumbs Up 2

The trailer must've been leaked early! And yes, this movie looks really good! We might have another Wreck it Ralph on our hands. =D

We also finally get a good look at the villain and he looks pretty badass.

• Thumbs Up 6

Wow, this looks freakin' awesome. I'm hyped!

And that villain....it can't be....

Ah, finally! The villain first of all, looks incredible. And I have a feeling Gogo, Fred, and Wasabi are gonna be my favorites.

I have no knowledge of the comics, so I have no clue just how faithful it is, but damn does this movie look a lot of fun! Great concept, the jokes are funny and the characters seem really charming.

Pixar better come back next year better than ever, cause honestly at this point, Disney has pretty much taken their place as THE american animation studio to follow. Yeah I know DreamWorks just released HTTYD2, but they're still releasing Madagascar crap(Sorry but i just can't stand that franchise tongue.png ) and their other movie with the little girl looks mediocre. Disney has been more consistent qualitywise in recent years than others.

Can't wait.

• Thumbs Up 2

I have no knowledge of the comics, so I have no clue just how faithful it is, but damn does this movie look a lot of fun! Great concept, the jokes are funny and the characters seem really charming.

Pixar better come back next year better than ever, cause honestly at this point, Disney has pretty much taken their place as THE american animation studio to follow. Yeah I know DreamWorks just released HTTYD2, but they're still releasing Madagascar crap(Sorry but i just can't stand that franchise tongue.png ) and their other movie with the little girl looks mediocre. Disney has been more consistent qualitywise in recent years than others.

Can't wait.

While I do agree I've been preferring Disney over Pixar recently, I gotta disagree on you with DreamWorks. Madagascar isn't completely terrible unless we're talking the first, the sequel was decent, and 3 is pretty darn good, and prolly one of my favorite DreamWorks movies just for the manic fun it is. I'm ambivalent on Home, but I'll reserve my judgements until I actually see it.

While I do agree I've been preferring Disney over Pixar recently, I gotta disagree on you with DreamWorks. Madagascar isn't completely terrible unless we're talking the first, the sequel was decent, and 3 is pretty darn good, and prolly one of my favorite DreamWorks movies just for the manic fun it is. I'm ambivalent on Home, but I'll reserve my judgements until I actually see it.

I didn't see the 2nd one, and I was turned off the 3rd one because the trailer made the film look so annoying...

I like Madagascar too! It's a fun trilogy and it doesn't ever take itself seriously. However, Dreamworks does have its hits and misses which is why I currently prefer Disney over Pixar and even Dreamworks, although Inside Out looks very promising and The Good Dinosaur will hopefully be a great one too.

It really does seem like Disney is leading in animated films right now, for the first time in fore--*shot*

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-07-15/big-hero-6-is-1st-disney-film-to-be-previewed-with-manga-series/.76668

So Big Hero 6 is going to have a manga adaptation by Haruki Ueno in August! I like the artwork in the article, it's cute.

tumblr_n8rtbaUMOE1tyeailo1_500.jpg

I wouldn't actually mind reading the manga if anyone translated it, but I'm worried it might spoil the movie

• Thumbs Up 3

I would like to read the comics, but the price is way too high holy hell. Sucks to be OOP

By the way, has anyone noticed that this is the third disney film in a row that Alan Tudyk has appeared in?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just caught up on the Big Hero 6 trailer. It looks pretty funny, but why have we in the UK (and I assume the rest of Europe) got to wait until January 30th 2015? sad.png

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, guess what's now the highest grossing animated film of 2014:

Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Academy Award-winning Big Hero 6 became the #1 animated title of 2014 today with more than $620 million globally, edging just past DreamWorks Animation’sHow to Train Your Dragon 2. The film, which has earned $221 million domestically, surpasses $400 million at the internationalicon1.png box office this weekend.

Big Hero 6 continues to perform strongly in China, where it opened Feb. 28 and has brought in over $51 million, surpassing Frozen to become the highest-grossing animated release ever from Disney or Pixar. In Japan, it has earned more than $75 million and is the second-highest grossing Disney animated release ever. It’s the second-biggest Disney or Pixar animated movieicon1.png ever released in Korea and Russia, and it’s the biggest animated release of all time in Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia.

Last weekendicon1.pngBig Hero 6 surpassed Tangled to become the third-biggest Walt Disney Animation Studios release ever globally, behind only Frozen and The Lion King. It is also Walt Disney Animation Studios’ third-biggest domestic release of all time.

Big Hero 6 debuted in the U.S. on November 7, 2014. Directed by Don Hall and Chris Williams and produced by Roy Conli, this action-packed comedy-adventure, inspired by the Marvel comics of the same name, centers on the special bond that develops between Baymax, a plus-sized inflatable robot, and prodigy Hiro Hamada as they team up with a group of friends to form a band of high-tech heroes. You can order your own copy of the award winning filmicon1.png by clicking here.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/419625-cinderella-casts-a-spell-on-the-box-office-with-132-million-global-opening

• Thumbs Up 4

Didn't think HTTYD2's box office would be overtaken by BH6. Congrats to Disney's third highest grossing film of all time!