Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

The thing with the Surf HM is that you automatically jump off the Surf slave pokemon whenever you touch dry land. And considering how much of a hassle it is for them to use just the Cut HM......ouch.

I had to stop watching that after 3 minutes since they weren't getting anywhere. I checked again an hour later and they are STILL in Celadon City! Shame I didn't watch this earlier on, cos I bet it was dead exciting. XP

Seriously though, good luck on getting past this part!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh Sweet Jesus. I finally decided to check this out. I don't know whether I regret this, or this is the best decision I've made all year.

Imagine the hijinks that could ensue if they equip Pidegeot of Charizard (provided ABBBBBBBK has evolved to that state) with Fly!

Oh and speaking about HMs, if they teach Cut to a pokemon they don't wish to waste that attack move spot on, they'll have to pay the Move Deleter a visit. I'm expecting such a series of events to become quite common.biggrin.png

And they got Eevee. After a lot of internal struggle about whether to get Eevee or Lapras for their 6th Pokémon.

Man, I don't know how to describe this. It makes me laugh, it makes me scream "NOOOO!" and "YESS!" at the screen at times, it's... so bonkers! xD Makes me hope they come up with more events like these in the future.

At the rate things goes, I'd be surprised if 3-4 weeks go by and Twitch is still stuck somewhere. Like Safari Zone, or the Pokémon League entrance route many dread thinking about already. Either way, it's quite something.

• Thumbs Up 1

As much as I like Vaporeon, getting Eevee was probably a mistake. The chances of them being able to buy a water stone and use it successfully are pretty low, and if they can't, they need to dump a 'mon into the PC to free up a space for something that can surf. And if they manage to fuck that up they may accidentally release Pidgeot or Abby, and then we're pretty much boned.

But hey, they've pulled off miracles before, so who knows.

I'm surprised they're, as a fifty-thousand people collective, coordinated enough to have made it halfway through the game in just four days. You think they would have done something game-ending by now, like releasing Pidgeot or what have you.

As much as I like Vaporeon, getting Eevee was probably a mistake. The chances of them being able to buy a water stone and use it successfully are pretty low, and if they can't, they need to dump a 'mon into the PC to free up a space for something that can surf. And if they manage to fuck that up they may accidentally release Pidgeot or Abby, and then we're pretty much boned.

But hey, they've pulled off miracles before, so who knows.

Funny you should say that; they are literally trying to get to the floor that sell stones to buy a Water Stone. 

You cannot deny that while having over 50,000 people play a game at the same time is chaotic as hell, it can work to their benefit if they are attempting this as a collective. 

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a game playthrough. This is both hilarious and genius at the same time. The only downside is that it does get frustrating watching the game struggling to get anywhere. I've been watching for about 10 minutes now and they're still in the department store trying to get out.

Actually I just saw someone on another forum bring up that you can't release pokemon with HM moves, so what they really should be doing is getting Fly and putting it on Pidgeot to guarantee that it stays around (and Abby already knows Cut). Pidgeot and Abby are the backbone of the team, so even if they fucked up and released everyone else they could probably still pull through.

e: welp they just bought a fire stone, good job guys

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm laughing so much at the flurry of comments 

People furiously screaming about what stone we need followed by the occasional CONSULT THE HELIX FOSSIL

They really do need a water Pokemon though or they're gonna get stuck

• Thumbs Up 4

Switching pokemon in and out with PC is going to be one hell of a struggle if they wish to adjust their team, or add a powerful newcomer to their ranks now.

Wow, a poster actually thought to ask, "WHAT"S the plan!?" 

Oh goodie, it seems sectionalism has gone into effect and now people are preaching that they should have gone with the Dome Fossil and are now praising the Dome Fossil in defiance of the Helix Fossil.

It's quite hilarious now: The Church of the Helix Fossil vs The Church of the Dome Fossil.

• Thumbs Up 4

Welp, they went to the PC. And they just dropped Pidegot off and deposited him. Fuck.

XD XD XD!!! Weeeeell. Good news and bad news! The good news is, they got Pidgeot back on the team. The Bad news: they released the Rattatta and the Charmeleon!  

I repeat, Charmeleon is gone. ABBBBBBBK, is GONE!!!!

What, seriously? I could've sworn the games wouldn't let you release a pokemon with an HM move...

And now they've evolved Evee into Flareon, so Twitch is pretty much fucked when it comes to Surf at the moment.

Never thought I would see the day someone would come along and make Ash seem like a competent Pokemon trainer, but here we are.

• Thumbs Up 8

Quit humping the scenery Red!!

Woe be Red in his predicament:

e47.jpg

Quit humping the scenery Red!!

Woe be Red in his predicament:

e47.jpg

Fucking ledges.

They just deposited the Helix Fossil into the PC.

It's all over, the guiding light in this maddening darkness is gone. gg wp Twitch.

• Thumbs Up 4