Awoo.

NIntendo direct 18/12/2013

Inkling Cooper

Well I hope this Direct beats the last Nintendo direct, 

Plus the Year of luigi 2013 is almost up, They gotta show us something or make an epic conclusion for the green guy, well even though he is continuing through 2014, right?

Hopes:

Mario kart 8

Super smash bros

Yarn Yoshi

New IP

Sonic's third exclusive

and other things they can throw in,

So whats the deal with Mario golf? I haven't heard from that game since Spring? I don't know,

Actually they're going to spend half an hour talking about Flipnote Hatena and apologising for delaying it again but explaining that there's a GREAT NEW FEATURE which is NOT BEING ABLE TO SEND FLIPNOTES TO YOUR FRIENDS AT ALL.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know SEGA's focusing on 4 IP, but I'd love a Super Monkey Ball game to be announced for Wii U tomorrow. 

So whats the deal with Mario golf? I haven't heard from that game since Spring? I don't know,

It got delayed back in June to an unspecified period in 2014. 

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/mario_golf_world_tour_pushed_back_to_2014

Dang it I have work tomorrow! I won't be able to see this until 4:30pm, of all days they choose Wednesdays.

You think you have it bad, I cant see it till next week, I head out for 5 days in mexico tomorrow early morning

Maybe they're gonna delay Wii Fit again too so they have an excuse to talk about another game.

(the fact it's already out in some places is a secret)

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=219018

Nintendo bumps Wii Fit U retail bundle to Jan. 10th

I WAS JOKING PLEASE DON'T

(seriously though their holiday lineup can't afford to take any more hits and yet?)

Do you think there will be any new games that we haven't seen before (not zelda) tomorrow?

I personally doubt it, and I think expecting anything new is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Wii Sports Golf will be announced tomorrow and will be available for download immediately after the Direct.

I'm hoping for Mario Kart (but not TOO much about Mario Kart, this'll be my last thing I look at regarding that game until launch), Kirby, Mario Golf and Yarn Yoshi.

A new Smash character would be fab.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope they don't waste time with inane bullshit like shit we already knew.

Nintendo Direct would be a lot easier for me to get excited for if half of them weren't "same shit, minor info"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweet. Bring on the Mario Kart and Mario Golf news.

Don't bet on any Smash-related unveilings though. Game's not coming out in the Spring.

The Directs where Luigi and Sonic were revealed were about games releasing in 2013, but they still managed to slip that bit of Smash news in.

This is also the longest we've had to wait for a character reveal.

I bet you anything we're getting SOMETHING Smash related.

Sweet. Bring on the Mario Kart and Mario Golf news.

Don't bet on any Smash-related unveilings though. Game's not coming out in the Spring.

Hey hey hey! I remember that before the Nintendo Direct in October, they said they would focus the Direct on games coming out by the end of the year, and Smash Bros is not out until next year. Still, we ended up seeing Sonic being announced for the new Smash Bros game during October's Nintendo Direct, nonetheless. You never know...

The Directs where Luigi and Sonic were revealed were about games releasing in 2013, but they still managed to slip that bit of Smash news in.

This is also the longest we've had to wait for a character reveal.

I bet you anything we're getting SOMETHING Smash related.

My thoughts exactly!

You know, I think autosaver is onto something here.

its almost as if im a nintendo employee and know these things

• Thumbs Up 1

Santa Yoshi is here to give you guys a sneak peek at what will come tomorrow. Since I am making my rounds to see what fans want and sending the list to Nintendo for Christmas gifts. The first 30 minutes is going to be an loop of Mr. Iwata saying Please understand and bowing. Followed by 10 minutes of Reggie saying my body is ready. Then Miyamoto's face will appear on the screen laughing for 5 minutes followed by one game announcement and then it ends

Don't get your expectations up, you say...

Right then. Biggest impossibility yet.

Iwata announces a Gamecube digital store where all the games are free to download, and will work on the WiiU, either on the Gamepad or TV Screen. Then he announces an official Gamecube update and accessory pack to allow full Gamecube accessibility on the WiiU, so you can use your GCN controllers, memory cards and the GBA Add-on.

Bliss. And 100% confirmed to be happening.

• Thumbs Up 2