Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

I was kind of hoping for E, but it was kind of a tough decision between E and F for me anyway, so I'm completely fine with it. 

F's the blatant roll knockoff right? That's disappointing. I was hoping for this game to have it's own identity and not be completely Mega Man but Not, but that seems less and less likely. I do hope that E pops up somewhere in the game, if not as the Roll expy.

Disappointed, but not surprised. Well, at least it was a close fight.

e: I wondered how the vote would've gone if it had only been between E and F and that made me kind of sad. sleep.png

Call F won? Oh thank goodness. I was worried I was gonna wake up to disappointment.

...Still, the only reason I wanted F to win was because I didn't like E or H. I voted for I the first time and would've voted for Pink Call had she been chosen in the first place. Sigh, c'est la vie.

The way some people are treating this poll, you'd think it was an election or something. This isn't a super important formal vote, you do not need the backing of more than 50% and whittled down to two poll options.

• Thumbs Up 1

I always thought F fit the best alongside. Beck and made her actually look like a fighter anyways, so I'm glad. E never looked that good to me.

I'm sure E can be re-used in some purpose. its got allot of potential, hate to see it go to waste.

But soooooo glad F won! it was my favorite design for Call.

F was my favorite design, so I'm happy that one was picked. She just looks the best next to Beck. Plus she's darn cute.

F won? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Honestly she doesn't look much like Roll to me and I found her design the most fitting to be Beck's companion throughout the game. So happy that she won. Not that the other designs were bad or anything, but it's just that I liked F more.

Not too fussed F won.  I did prefer E though and like others hope she is used elsewhere in the game as it was pretty close between E and F.

Ykks9N0.png

F won? What a surprise. Might as well just make a Auto clone now.

Y'know that got me thinking, why not E be the Auto/Shopkeeper for this game?

She certainly fits the part well enough. and it would be a good way for her concept to be reused.

• Thumbs Up 2

If I'd backed the game, this would really disappoint me. The last thing I'd want is to put my money towards a project, get given a choice and then be told I was outvoted.

The only thing I have to worry about this game is people over hyping it and making it out to be a ground breaking success.

Edit: why are people making a big deal out of call's design? It's not going to effect anything is it?

The only thing I have to worry about this game is people over hyping it and making it out to be a ground breaking success.

Edit: why are people making a big deal out of call's design? It's not going to effect anything is it?

Character design counts for something, otherwise it wouldn't be something that people get vested in. I don't see that anyone's making a big deal out of it though? Everyone here is saying "Yay F won!" or "Oh well, I wish E/H won but it doesn't matter.".

Going with F is kind of the nail in the coffin for people claiming this game isn't basically Mega Man. But then again just going off on that I don't mind.

E was my overall favorite in terms of design but F looks quite appealing as well in the current art style so I hope she sticks. I'm mostly pleased with the results. It's also one of few designs that would probably animate well in a playable space as she is supposed to be playable.

• Thumbs Up 1

If I'd backed the game, this would really disappoint me. The last thing I'd want is to put my money towards a project, get given a choice and then be told I was outvoted.

It's not like everyone could have the design they liked best. Either they put it to a vote, or they just decide it internally.

Well, it affects Call's design. Also quite likely how she's portrayed.

The worst choice won? fan-fucking-tastic.

Bleh I just don't gel with the design all that much and I was SUCH a huge fan for E. Oh well, ill get over it.

• Thumbs Up 1

The worst choice won? fan-fucking-tastic.

Bleh I just don't gel with the design all that much and I was SUCH a huge fan for E. Oh well, ill get over it.

At least it's not H.

I really loved E though. Bummer.