Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

I don't like F's design because it looks too similar to Roll's. Like yeah we get it, she's the MN9 version of Roll, but it doesn't mean she has to look exactly like her. Seriously, that's fucking Roll right there no matter how much you try to spin it. E on the other hand is incredibly unique compared to any past classic Mega Man character. Flight Attendant Athena stands out to me way more and I want to draw all of the fan art

Shame I can't vote since I'm not a backer. Not that I regret it, I thought Shantae needed my money more

• Thumbs Up 4

It's either E or F for me.

And while I wouldn't mind F winning, I'm choosing E. I still win so long as H doesn't.

Then why are you complaining? tongue.png

Because I'd honestly rather have her be cute. If I did back it, I would vote for E. Honestly, the other one on the previous 2 pages looks more like Roll than E.

But... This isn't Mega Man, so why would you want a Roll clone/look-a-like? Wouldn't you opt for something completely different, ala option E?

But... This isn't Mega Man, so why would you want a Roll clone/look-a-like? Wouldn't you opt for something completely different, ala option E?

I think H looks WAY more like Roll than E does.

It's mega man's spiritual successor

I'm interested in this, not just for carrying on Megaman's legacy, but also for seeing what it can be without the restrictions of actually being a Megaman game. Call is obviously the Mn9 counterpart to Roll, but that doesn't mean she needs to be just Roll 2.0; she can and should be a character that stands on her own merits rather than just being a replacement.

It's mega man's spiritual successor

Your point is? Dio pretty much said what I was just about to say, just because she's supposed to be like Roll is to Mega Man, she's still her own character and shouldn't just be depicted as "Roll 2.0".

I think H looks WAY more like Roll than E does.

That was my point, E looks nothing like Roll, so that would be a perfect chance to break this whole "Roll 2.0" crap and actually let her stand on her legs as her own character instead of being compared to Roll all the time.

I feel like I'm the only one who voted H. :V Guess I'm rooting for the underdog. But we all know F is going to win because apparently the Mighty # 9 fans WANT this to look more like a Megaman game, so it must a Roll-like character. Honestly, the reason I like H so much is because of how Astro Boy it looks. I'm pretty sure Megaman was based on Astro Boy so it seems like a fitting homage while at the same time differentiating itself from the MM style.

• Thumbs Up 1

OH CRAP! Sorry, I got the two mixed up. I want F more. H looks more Roll-ish than F and E is just more sexual to me.

The difference between F and Roll is that F doesn't look like shit :U.

hey hey hey woah you take that back >:U

megaman_roll.png

E is still the correct answer

• Thumbs Up 1

The difference between F and Roll is that F doesn't look like shit :U.

Those are fighting words man

hey hey hey woah you take that back >:U

megaman_roll.png

E is still the correct answer

That design is even worse than the original.

What's the point in making her a kawaii little girl if you're just going to give her out-of-place robot legs anyways?

Not to mention those stupid black things are actually missiles. I mean really? Loli boob missiles?