Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

Time for another round of waifu wars!! :/

I hope F wins, but it probably wont. Since Call is going to be playable F is the only one that actually looks ready to help. The other two look kinda odd and out of place.

• Thumbs Up 1

H is my girl. I love how action girl-esque she looks. E is awesome too, and although F is a blatant Roll knockoff, I wouldn't be too mad if she won because I do like how she looks too. 

F has got my vote.

Was their any changes from the concept art we saw over at the Kickstarter page? or are those the same designs still?

F is still my favourite. Sure she looks like Blossom from PPG but she's really cute and looks like she could definitely be Beck's sibling. H is good too, and whilst I like E's flight attendant look she has weird looking legs. Or is that just me? O_o

• Thumbs Up 1

F is still my favourite. Sure she looks like Blossom from PPG but she's really cute and looks like she could definitely be Beck's sibling. H is good too, and whilst I like E's flight attendant look she has weird looking legs. Or is that just me? O_o

I agree. E and H have weird proportions and the legs are just stubs. (which is ironically more like a powerpuff girl but still they're just weird)

Gotta call (no pun intended!) for Call F. Compared to E and H, this one is much more reminiscent to Beck's design: her eyes, her face, her proportions, her wrists and knees, overall her design has got a distinctive resemblance to her sibling. Love those facial expressions too! =3

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not a backer, so I can't vote, but...

E: Love it! She's quite unique looking, and the air hostess get up really exemplifies that she's a support character. Clever design and easily my favourite. The only thing I dislike is her tiny feet. What's with that?

F: Eh, take it or leave it. She reminds me a lot of Blossom from PPG. She's a lot less standout than the others, but I do still her.

H: Ew no. She's got the the whole "tiny torso, massive legs and barely a skirt" thing going on that I really don't like seeing in characters. Would be really, really disappointed if she was to win.

"E" looks like she surgically implanted Tails' Tail to her head and god damn those are tiny feet. but I do like the face and the Sailor Girl outfit shes going for, Won't be mad if she wins but will be disappointed.

"H" reminds me of something out of Astro-Boy but I can't quite figure it out. I think its the legs...

...So are we all in agreement that H shouldn't win? Because I don't want to force my opinions on you buuuuuuuuut H shouldn't win :U

Well... H seems to be the wildcard here, so what the hell. I'll vote H, just to see what happens, considering I don't know who to pick.

I think I'm gonna vote for F. She just looks so cute; I'm really digging the long hair and eyes. Also I like the design of her clothes the most (dem sleeves). She also seems to match Beck's design better to me. I also love the fact that she has an expressive bow to match her emotions, and I can't deny that I'm a sucker for Tsundere female characters either, lol.

E looks cool too, so I won't be peeved if she wins. She's super cute and has tons of personality to boot! Though she does kinda look like something that would belong in Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt to me... lol.

H... uhhh.. she looks okay, I guess? But I don't find her design as appealing as the other two.

One could say that the choice between E and F is a really tough Call.

• Thumbs Up 4

H's knees just bother me. It's like she's some weird ass LEGO.

...Well she IS a robot. It kind of makes sense that her legs would be made of segmented metal. 

The same can be said about the feet for E and H; she's not a human. She can have tiny-ass feet and still find a way to balance. Robot magic. Bam. 

Where do we go to vote for this? It's not backers only, is it?

I want F to win. It's the long hair. XD

It's only backers. Everyone gets a unique link in their e-mail. 

...Well she IS a robot. It kind of makes sense that her legs would be made of segmented metal. 

The same can be said about the feet for E and H; she's not a human. She can have tiny-ass feet and still find a way to balance. Robot magic. Bam.

Justify it however you want. If the tiny feet look weird, then the tiny feet look weird. End of.

Where do we go to vote for this? It's not backers only, is it?

I want F to win. It's the long hair. XD

Backers only

I'm completely expecting F to win. It seemed more popular in the initial voting.

But now that I think about it, all of the Call designs were meant to be shown with multiple color schemes, weren't they? Why is E the only one with more than one?

Justify it however you want. If the tiny feet look weird, then the tiny feet look weird. End of.

Magic%20Robot.jpg

silence

• Thumbs Up 1

E looks like a chibi Athena in a flight attendant's outfit.

E must win.

Dammit, how did I not notice this?! adfxsvgdthjhffcghgfddfhn

*brain implodes*