Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

Not to say that E looks meh or anything, but I really don't see what's apparently so bad/meh about H. To be honest, I actually kinda prefer that design over the others.

• Thumbs Up 2

I really, really like F's expressive bow.

But I'd rather pick a design that doesn't look like Roll so much, so I pick E. I also like how she seems to have crushed Tails with her head and there are still some leftovers in there.

Funny, for me "F" gives off more of a Ciel vibe then Roll, but I guess its what series you gre up on that you familiarize yourself with.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not to say that E looks meh or anything, but I really don't see what's apparently so bad/meh about H. To be honest, I actually kinda prefer that design over the others.

For me, it's mostly just kind of plain. It's not really a bad design in itself, but it feels out of place given the amount of detail in the other robots we've seen, and it doesn't really communicate much about her character.

I just got around to setting up my account on the Mighty No. 9 forums. My username is Mighty No. 64370 Tomoki, if anyone wants to add me.

I love all the designs (mostly E and F), but my vote goes with F - mainly because I can't imagine E being playable at all.

It'd just feel out of place.

Man, I forgot just how many stretch goals this thing smashed.

Looking through that list again... It's gonna be one hell of a game when it finally hits.

• Thumbs Up 3

Voted for E once again, the other two don't even come close for me. Still super love the flight attendant look she has going on and her hair is homigosh.

Voted so goddamn hard.

I'm not a backer, but if I was, I have to say that I'd vote for E.  E has the most unique-looking design which plays off a fairly underused motif which dovetails perfectly with both the "support" function and indeed the very name "Call."  H is rather plain, to my eyes, and the skin-coloured robolegs are frankly kind of odd.  F doesn't look enough like a robot or even enough like a part of this game; the propellor-bow motif is a good one, but they don't appear to be doing much with it, and she doesn't appear to be doing anything else particularly original.

Assuming this thread is roughly representative of the voting opinion as a whole, it's looking like E will come first, F second, and H third, which is alphabetically satisfying.  It'll be interesting to see the actual results - I gather that voting closes on the 29th, but I'm guessing it might be another day or two before everything's fully tallied and an announcement can be made.

So when does voting end for the Call design? I deleted my emails so I forgot.

The 28th. Results will be announced on the 29th. 

I hope that we get to see both call F and E in the game somewhere, honestly while I would prefer F I do like E a fair bit too.

And the winner is... Roll Call!

Yeah, I'm not surprised, but the vote was incredibly close - almost literally 2% between E and F. H only got 15% of the vote, which kinda sucks, I liked her.

Balls. Gonna make my own flight attendant fighting chick character now, brb

It's not so much that I hate the design that won, I just hate seeing E going to waste.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll be very surprised if E doesn't make it into the final product in some way - the difference in the voting was split by literally 2%. I don't think the devs are gonna simply discard a design that almost half the backers voted for.

Uhm. I liked E. Such a shame. But I bet they'll still use it, one way or another. It's just too good to go to waste.

• Thumbs Up 2

I voted for E. I thought that was the best, but F is a good choice too, so I can't blame people who voted for it.

Instead, I think I'll just blame everyone who voted for H.

• Thumbs Up 9

Can't say I'm too bothered. Both E and F looked good, and I like the expression thing with the bow. 

And like I said before, I am A-OK with this. As long as it isn't H.