Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

I'm not the only one who would've been perfectly okay with the apple design right?

But anyway I like the design of mighty no.7 i'm getting a serious protoman/zero vibe from him and having dual swords was probably the best decision ever, I LOVE DUAL SWORDS. I hope he has some heavy significance to the story.

I'm not the only one who would've been perfectly okay with the apple design right?

Fruit-themed bosses for Mighty No. 9 2. Make it happen, people.

Hmm...Wait a second. According to the page, this might be the final boss info we'll be getting.

.I really hope not. They still haven't told us much about Mighty No.s 2 and 6. We have their designs, but that's it.

Everyone mention Zero or Protoman but he makes me think of a really really cool re-imagining of Cutman.

hopefully he isnt as Punny

Everyone mention Zero or Protoman but he makes me think of a really really cool re-imagining of Cutman.

Yeah, that is what I thought of as well. He does seem a lot like Cutman, and that is cool.

I laughed my fucking ass off at the first design I wish that was the real one

And the part where the real one cuts him down

I was about to say that! XP seriously though he reminds me a lot more of Cutman. Dem scissors.

Is it possible to have a design that isn't inspired by something from Mega Man?

Some of the other ones kind of were but yeah, so far most of the designs seems to be like successors to their old counterparts (which I don't mind since so far I really like them all but I can see why others wouldn't).

• 4 weeks later...

New update.

This time, we get some insight into Beck's personality and the story of the game. I'm kind of surprised. I expected him to be more confident.

And a level and some concept art.

Pretty good update, I'm really surprised about becks character personally (especially from his concept art) but I think it should make for something interesting in the story. Also, its pretty cool that we're getting a downward dash and back flip too but I wonder how they would be used in gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I really like what I'm seeing so far, it looks like the dash is going to work as a dash, slide, a way to chain into enemies you've shot at, and pretty cool platforming technique, im impressed. Also, did anyone else notice that jumping shoot he did at 1:00 in the video?

Okay, the gameplay isn't just a carbon copy of MM and X. That's good. I bet Spikes will OHKO Beck, but I'd rather like to see it take half of your HP to make it different.

There'll probably be an item that saves 1hp if you hit a spike.

Gameplay looks easy. I hope that not every enemy can be absorbed like that. It'd be ridiculous if you could just dash through everything.