Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

So is this going to be compatible with other games as an alternative to the pro controller, and is Nintendo going to produce more GC controllers??

To the former, I don't think so. They'd probably have to add GC controller support for it to work.

The latter, I think so. The picture has a controller with a Smash Bros symbol, so I'd wager they'll make those.

Doesn't this new GUI invalidate basically every 3DS leak we've seen so far? Because to the best of my recollection the bottom screen in all of them was either blank or an alternate shot of the gameplay.

We don't know how long ago the bottom screen was implemented. Thy could have done this just a week ago and decided to show it immediately.

Is there any chance of getting impressions on the amount of latency these Gamecube adapters have from the people who are playing at the tourney?

Doesn't this new GUI invalidate basically every 3DS leak we've seen so far? Because to the best of my recollection the bottom screen in all of them was either blank or an alternate shot of the gameplay.

The Palutena leaks, for example, I don't think actually show the bottom screen. But to be honest, after reviewing them I think even the Palutena leaks were just a really good fake. At this point in time, I don't believe we'll get any legit leaks until the game is almost out (yes, including the Gematsu ones; unless every character in the Gematsu leaks are actually in the roster but I doubt it at this point). And since the leaked roster usually pops up near release, they might just end up announcing the whole roster before release, anyway, and get all the hype and speculation over with.

This is actually really great addition honestly.  It's great to see that Sakurai is taking all these steps to ensure that characters are as easy to track as possible in the 3DS version of the game.

Mega Lucario officially confirmed to be Super Saiyan

I'm not really surprised. Bring back old charaters, bring back old VAs

If Antony Del Rio isn't voicing Pit I'm going to be legitimately upset angry very sad.

• Thumbs Up 9

Mega Lucario officially confirmed to be Super Saiyan

I'm not really surprised. Bring back old charaters, bring back old VAs

Someone else played him in Brawl, so it actually is a bit of a surprise. Sean only voiced him in one of the movies before this, IIRC. 

If Antony Del Rio isn't voicing Pit I'm going to be legitimately upset angry very sad.

I would be all those things too. He was amazing in Uprising. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Someone else played him in Brawl, so it actually is a bit of a surprise. Sean only voiced him in one of the movies before this, IIRC. 

Oh? Didn't know that.

Oh, that's really neat. I believe Bill Rogers (Newer dub Brock) played him in Brawl, but he was obviously sticking pretty close to Sean's take on him from the movie with the deep voice and everything, so I wonder if he was originally intended to play him there but was too busy or the NY actor 4Kids contract mumbo-jumbo that prevented those actors from having roles in Pokemon until like 2008/2009 or so had something to do with it. Regardless, it's still cool to see him reprise since he voiced him quite a while ago and it makes me wonder if perhaps Dan Green will be tapped for Mewtwo if he returns in whatever way. (Or whoever voiced FemTwo in the new movie. XD)

If Mewtwo comes back(with a proper voice this time instead of grunts and yells)i prefer it to be voiced by Miriam Pultro just to piss off the Femtwo haters.

• Thumbs Up 5

If Mewtwo comes back(with a proper voice this time instead of grunts and yells)i prefer it to be voiced by Miriam Pultro just to piss off the Femtwo haters.

My thoughts exactly.

So we're having Black Doom masquerading as Lucario, eh? I kid I kid

Also Femtwo is a thing? Dear Neptune...

Ugh, I still think that was so pointless to do, but considering pokemon inclusions seem to depend on current stuff and popularity, if female Mewtwo was popular,and Mewtwo returned, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the version we got. Though again, I don't see why they would considering most prefer the original movies voice more.

Newtwo's more feminine voice is just...ehhh. <=/ I mean I know Mewtwo looks androgynous enough to be female but I think the growly, manry voice suits him better. Dan Green all the way.

Anyway, glad to hear Sean Schemmel is doing Lucario's voice now! I didn't know it was someone else who did his voice in Brawl, it sounded so much like him. O_O I'm also hoping for Lani Minella to get the boot so Antony del Rio can voice Pit and, for the LULZ, how about Eric Stuart for MetaKnight if he ever returns? XP

and, for the LULZ, how about Eric Stuart for MetaKnight if he ever returns? XP

I don't see why not. The guy in Brawl was clearly attempting a similar accent for some of his victory lines. laugh.png

Newtwo's more feminine voice is just...ehhh. <=/ I mean I know Mewtwo looks androgynous enough to be female but I think the growly, manry voice suits him better. Dan Green all the way.

Anyway, glad to hear Sean Schemmel is doing Lucario's voice now! I didn't know it was someone else who did his voice in Brawl, it sounded so much like him. O_O I'm also hoping for Lani Minella to get the boot over Antony del Rio for Pit's voice and, for the LULZ, how about Eric Stuart for MetaKnight if he ever returns? XP

Sean Schemmel was also Lucario's voice in Brawl.

I saw that one on an entry reel video, it was definitely one of the more memorable ones :P congrats to him!