Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3: A Space Odyssey. June 10 [9:30 AM PDT/ 5:30 PM BST]

Carbo

There goes a month's payment in rent for anybody purchasing this console. Xbox Get a home!

Tornadojet?

Fucking really?

What do you mean? What did he do?

What do you mean? What did he do?

This is hilarious. Like I'm dying of laughter right now.

• Thumbs Up 2

GOD DAMN IT STOP GIVING REBOOTS OF YOUR FRANCHISES THE SAME NAME AS THE ORIGINAL GAME!

Actually speaking of which.

Are they not giving Halo 5 a number..? Is it really just "Halo" again??

Are they not giving Halo 5 a number..? Is it really just "Halo" again??

"Halo is it me you're looking for?"

Actually... you have a point, Fonza gets a 5 on it, why not Halo?

So the Wii U is now essentially half the price of the Xbox one

Interresting

It could be even lower if Nintendo wanted it to do well, haha.

EDIT: "You have reached your quote of positive votes for the day" we meet again you bastard!!

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 1

Copy/Pasting what my new email said in full;

Twitch Announces Xbox One Integration

"Today we're proud to announce that Twitch will indeed be part of the Xbox One, the all-in-one gaming and entertainment system launching later this year. This integration, available to all Xbox Live Gold members, will allow gamers to broadcast their games directly to Twitch from the Xbox One, as well as view content from fellow streamers on the Twitch network.

“Live broadcasting has continued to grow in popularity, but sharing your console experience has never been this easy," said Emmett Shear, Twitch CEO. “Xbox Live Gold is enabling the ability to both upload your gameplay directly to Twitch and to stream Twitch content on Xbox One. The impact of this level of console integration will be a true game changer.”

We'll have more to share with you about this integration in the weeks and months to come. Until then, keep your eyes glued to our E3 coverage where we're working together with our friends at Microsoft to bring you an exclusive line-up of upcoming Xbox 360 titles, including Super TIME Force, Charlie Murder, and Ascend: Hand of Kul. You can view all this and more by visiting http://twitch.tv/twitch."

tumblr_mo6w0o84fR1s2s5k6o3_400.png

It happened again.

I bet Sony wishes there was a Microsoft conference every day.

So urm... we all seem to have missed this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P75YQHFnyKY

Rape jokes are funny right? Is it a rape joke? Is it? Yes? No? I can sorta see why people are thinking that but...? Well?

So he did see Tornadosaver?

Ha ha. A ton of people noticed that. People were bugging me the other day about that.

Seems like the One according above will also have the streaming feature.

tumblr_mo6w0o84fR1s2s5k6o1_400.pngtumblr_mo6w0o84fR1s2s5k6o2_250.pngtumblr_mo6w0o84fR1s2s5k6o3_400.png

It happened again.

So what was that about Microsoft "killing" Sony again?

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 8

I heard no rape joke.

I think it's the whole "It'll be over soon" that's made a few people go a bit 'erm... what did you mean by that?' You can sorta hear him go quiet imediately afterwards so I think he realised what he'd said, though I don't think he meant it like that. I don't really see it as a rape joke, just curious as to what everyone else thinks?

So what was that abut Microsoft "killing" Sony again?

Killing them with money.

They will.

Doritos and MTNDew & COD/Halo with Xbox One? Goodbye PS4 in America.

Edited by Autosaver

I heard no rape joke.

"Just let it happen; it'll be over soon."

Yeah, there's no reason that isn't a rape joke.

To be honest, if the Xbox One wasn't what it is with its controlling features, the reception of that conference would be overwhelmingly positive.

It was a pretty good conference, just understandably dominated by a bunch of extremely intimidating elephants in the room. If the Xbox One was a standard console with normal console features (like the Wii U or PS3) then I would happily say I plan on buying one when the price drops.

EDIT:

I think it's the whole "It'll be over soon" that's made a few people go a bit 'erm... what did you mean by that?' You can sorta hear him go quiet imediately afterwards so I think he realised what he'd said, though I don't think he meant it like that. I don't really see it as a rape joke, just curious as to what everyone else thinks?

I thought it sounded like bad doujinshi dialogue.

But yeah I got a very dodgy vibe from it.

Edited by SuperLink

That was pretty great. The only games I'll miss is Forza 5 and Quantum Break...but the PS4 has DriveClub, Knack AND Battlefield 4 which is a multiplatform game so, yeah, I still don't mind switching to the PS4.

Don't rape jokes get a pass in fighters? I mean, yeah, he was playing against a girl, but raping people is kinda the point of bringing the hurt in a combo masher.

Strawman. Let what happen? Let him win?

Tell me, if he was playing against a guy, would you be throwing that accusation at him?

• Thumbs Up 4