Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3: A Space Odyssey. June 10 [9:30 AM PDT/ 5:30 PM BST]

Carbo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22848625

Skip to 2:15 to hear Don Mattrick talk about the price...

You can actually see him shake his head in a 'no' motion when he says 'It's great value.'

His reponce to the question about used games policy?

"Well our publishers like it."

Wow! You can literally read that doubt. Just look at him trying to keep a strait face.

Regarding Killer Instinct...its free-to-play.

Killer Instinct will be released with a sole playable character, Jago. Additional fighters will be available to purchase for yet-be-determined prices.

That's...unexpected. First Tekken, now Killer Instinct. Also, just one character to begin with? Expect a lot of Jago Vs Jago.

Oh, Project Spark too.

That's...unexpected. First Tekken, now Killer Instinct. Also, just one character to begin with? Expect a lot of Jago Vs Jago.

Oh, Project Spark too.

Why? You bring back a dead ip, give it to a sub-par developer rather than a dev. with experience in the genera (like Dimps/Netherealm), and you make it free to play...

Nice job Microsoft :)

Project Spark being free is good though, lots of potential there.

• Thumbs Up 2

And Project Spark is also coming on Windows 8. The PC version will always be better than the consoles unless it involves online.

Microsoft Exec: Offline Gamers Should Stick With Xbox 360

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.410411-Microsoft-Exec-Offline-Gamers-Should-Stick-With-Xbox-360

Pretty much saying, "Don't buy our new console, you ancient backwards offline tw@ts."

And this is me pretty much saying, "Screw you b@$tards and keep your draconian VCR and just shove it up your @$$!"

I'm surprised the PR dept. hadn't fire him yet.

Edited by AdventChild
  • Thumbs Up 2

And Project Spark is also coming on Windows 8. The PC version will always be better than the consoles unless it involves online.

Wha-wha-what?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.410411-Microsoft-Exec-Offline-Gamers-Should-Stick-With-Xbox-360

Pretty much saying, "Don't buy our new console, you ancient backwards offline tw@ts."

And this is me pretty much saying, "Screw you b@$tards and keep your draconian VCR and just shove it up your @$$!"

How could Microsoft set themselves up for failure so easily? Surely a big company like them should've known these consequences would've happened and how Sony could've possibly taken advantage of it. And statements like these make me wonder if they are deliberately destroying themselves.

It is like they just don't give a fuck anymore which is odd because in most cases "not giving a fuck" attitude is cool, but this is like some poser doing it.

It is like they just don't give a fuck anymore which is odd because in most cases "not giving a fuck" attitude is cool, but this is like some poser doing it.

"Not giving a fuck" isn't cool when the only reason you're doing it is to fuck everyone over.

Except they are doing nothing but screwing themselves over. We, the consumers aren't getting screwed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wha-wha-what?

Ehhh what's your question, because I'm lost to why you asked that. =o

EDIT:

490517.jpg

Why hello there.

Edited by Ming Ming Hatsune

Yeah, because the Xbox 360 is just as powerful as the Xbox One and can play next-gen games. Here's a better idea. Offline gamers should buy a PS4.

Except they are doing nothing but screwing themselves over. We, the consumers aren't getting screwed. 

Welllll...except Xbox fanboys. Just give them Halo and they are sold.

It has been caught on camera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWHbgwUJ1R8

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently, Micro$oft and Viacom are hellbent on offing that video and its copies from YouTube.

GEE I WONDER WHY

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently, Micro$oft and Viacom are hellbent on offing that video and its copies from YouTube.

GEE I WONDER WHY

I got criticized for putting a $ on Microsoft once here, but come on! It's obvious by now that the criticism is warranted for.

I don't know if SSMB supports polls, but I sure as hell would like to know in here who, after watching this presentation, will buy a 360 on Day One.

I said before, and I will say it again: Microsoft did say that they would be watching out customer feedback. I don't think the XB1 will stay the way it is. The sales will plummet and they will get desperate. They will get rid of their policies eventually; it's just a matter of when.

• Thumbs Up 2

E3 2013 Lowlight - Press Conference Collide  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTyJ60kIUss

The audience have some things to say about the Xbox One which was muted in the stream.

• Thumbs Up 1

If there was a poll, a max of 10 people here will vote for XONE. In fact so far I only seen 2 people here who would get it regardless.

If there was a poll, a max of 10 people here will vote for XONE. In fact so far I only seen 2 people here who would get it regardless.

I actually gave a bigger chance to MS than I gave to Sony prior to those conferences. And I regret it.

I went in thinking "Wow MS, it shouldn't be hard to impress me", and they put me on the fence. Then later on, Sony saw me up there and lured me in with awesomeness... And yes, I know KH3 is not PS4-exclusive, but playing on the XB1 is just gonna feel wrong, unless they retroactively release KH 1.5 and 2 on the 360.

It's not the games that put me off the Xbone. In fact some of them genuinely do interest me. The whole problem is the console itself. It's just not good. At. All!

After this conference I was hoping Microsoft could've changed my mind, but nope it's still the same as before. Now I'd much rather get a PS4 (probably in 2 years time!) and I'm holding the Wii U close to me. Don Mattrick's comments about getting a 360 don't help either. It's just an unpleasant console with a very negative vibe. I don't like it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh, Project Spark too.

From GAF (source is the MadCatz stream):

Confirmed no F2P, "F2P" mode is just a demo.

It's not the games that put me off the Xbone. In fact some of them genuinely do interest me. The whole problem is the console itself. It's just not good. At. All!

After this conference I was hoping Microsoft could've changed my mind, but nope it's still the same as before. Now I'd much rather get a PS4 (probably in 2 years time!) and I'm holding the Wii U close to me. Don Mattrick's comments about getting a 360 don't help either. It's just an unpleasant console with a very negative vibe. I don't like it.

I would say you speak for the majority, including myself. But there will always be sheep.

I would say you speak for the majority, including myself. But there will always be sheep.

Or there would be people who just legitimately like what the Xbox One has to offer in terms of media etc.......does not make them sheep either dude.