Awoo.

S.L.W. Screenshots (P. 54) "Grammar Errors? This game is a sequel to Sonic's Schoolhouse!?"

Badnik Mechanic

SonicLostWorldGrayWisp.jpeg

Another new wisp? Yeesh.

From the looks of it, Sonic seems to be doing some kind of stone spin dash. Could be interesting. 

Huh, more snow boarding? Cool. Hope it's on par with Generations in the HD version.

Another new wisp? Yeesh.     From the looks of it, Sonic seems to be doing some kind of stone spin dash. Could be interesting.
Why do I get a rock of ages vibe from this

Sonic Lost World Frozen Factory Act One (3DS) Screenshots:

Oh_no%2C_it%27s_those_roatating_snowman_

Ice_Cap_Zone%2C_here_I_am%21.png

Erm... guys...

Top screen... 244 rings... time = 18.26

Middle screen... 585 rings... time = 16:10

What the fuck!? Those stages are longer than the werehog with no upgrades!?

Erm... guys...

Or the guy who played this decided to goof around.

Edited by 743 ED Missile

Erm... guys...

We both know that's not the case.

• Thumbs Up 2

Grey Quake form

Iron_Ball_Sonic.jpg

I find it lightly amusing how Sonic still has his brow in this form like he does in Cube form.

Grey Wisp

Grey.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Or the timer counts down like the Wii U version.

Or they're excessively playtesting and really making sure these two versions are going to make up the Sonic game that can't be broken!

Believe.

There's no way he's been in for 16 minutes unless they are actually long or he's explored the stage something that was missing in sonic unleashed and generations was level length because when you get to the good part it's all over

Or they're excessively playtesting and really making sure these two versions are going to make up the Sonic game that can't be broken!

Believe.

Remember kiddies. You've just gotta believe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rg7cBkruXw

Pretty sure its just the play testers hanging out in the stage a long time, remember how in the windy hill footage the timer got up super high on one of the gameplay (or trailer?) videos shown.

Yep the timer's counting down from 20:00 perhaps, that feels like enough time to explore

Yep the timer's counting down from 20:00 perhaps, that feels like enough time to explore

Well shoot, I feel dumb but I wonder why they have a countdown by 20 minutes now instead of going up though.

Well shoot, I feel dumb but I wonder why they have a countdown by 20 minutes now instead of going up though.

Most likely scenario, it's to reflect the countdown on the Wii U version.

... so much for that bugtesting idea! Now it just begs the question of why it's not 10 minutes and why it's not even the same kind of timer as the Wii U version. DIMPS.

Most likely scenario, it's to reflect the countdown on the Wii U version.

... so much for that bugtesting idea! Now it just begs the question of why it's not 10 minutes and why it's not even the same kind of timer as the Wii U version. DIMPS.

Hey, at this point it only helps the exploration factor if there really is a countdown sequence to begin with. What's wrong with more time to explore?

Apparently the levels in the 3DS version are very long, even longer than the Wii U. 

Edited by Wil348

Apparently the levels in the 3DS version are very long, even longer than the Wii U. 

That's a surprise since it was meant to be the other way around also I have a feeling the timer will go up again in the full 3DS version since it was a demo and you couldn't take too long on the game since others would want to play it, it'll feel weird counting down because you get rankings in the demo version so it will count up I just hope the Wii U version follows the 3DS version timer to encourage exploration not reduce it and I don't know why the rankings are not in the Wii U version, maybe the full version perhaps and I hope the rankings are difficult like SA2 difficult so it feels like you've accomplished something to get since sonic generations ranking system was laughable

• Thumbs Up 1

And that's a very good thing. At least for me

How is it possible for SLW on the 3DS to have longer stages than the Wii U version? It almost feels like we're looking too far into this.

The timers are that high probably because the players are merely testing the levels.  Remember the first Windy Hill shots that had a good 7 or 8 minutes on them even though we know the level lasts for 2 or 3?