Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

I agree with you guys, this game is nothing short of epic. Only two weeks Friday until launch! I won't spoil the game for you guys, I promise :) Little disappointed that there's no Sonic Omochao in France, but oh well. If anyone wants to add me on Wii U ( for MiiVerse and time attack) and 3DS (for online multiplayer), I'll add my Friend code and Nintendo network Id in my signature. If you're adding me on 3DS, please PM me your friend code too.

As soon as the game is out, you guys won't see me here for a week.

*KrazyBean pops on after a day to tell how awesome the game is*

Me: HEY! A week hasn't passed yet!

*KrazyBean pops on after a day to tell how awesome the game is*

Me: HEY! A week hasn't passed yet!

Yeah, I probably will do that...but I'll try not to :P

If it's anything like Colours or Generations, people will be coming online within about 5 hours and spoiling everything

Please please please let the story be a little bit longer in Lost World

Going by how much content and stuff they have to go off of, this game looks like its' gonna clock much more than 3-4 hours in total. 

I swear that techno theme in the Direct trailer sounds SO familiar... I've heard it before so many times, but I can't remember what game it's from! D:

it's from sonic lost world

you might have heard of it

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Going by how much content and stuff they have to go off of, this game looks like its' gonna clock much more than 3-4 hours in total. 

Gen's gets such a bum rap in that regard. If Sonic Team made even half of those missions mandatory to pad out the length of the first playthrough past 5 hours, then people would have still been up the wall complaining about not being able to go straight to the stages.

Still though, I agree with your assessment of LW. It looks like there is quite a bit to get lost in.. before you even touch what looks like it could be the first worthwhile competitive multilayer attempt since SA2.

I can already see it now, for people in Europe both versions will get fully leaked between the 17-19, I say the 17th cause people could get the game earlier. I wonder if someone is just gonna drop both versions on us in one whole segment or bit by bit break down the game =P?

You can guarantee some stupid retailers in 'Murrica will leak the game thinking that the "EU" release date is the same as the "US" and break street date, because lord know's America love to fuck up street dates!

You can guarantee some stupid retailers in 'Murrica will leak the game thinking that the "EU" release date is the same as the "US" and break street date, because lord know's America love to fuck up street dates!

I would lol so hard if someone went to Gamestop & picked up both versions of Sonic Lost World on the 22nd & just leaked everything in 2 hours tops. Gameplay, Screenshots, Pre-Order Bonus content, Red Star Rings, Missions all that stuff

Edited by Zazz

I wouldn't be surprised actually, some people had entire complete walkthroughs of GTA V up on their Youtube day of release, it's all about who can upload the fastest.

I wanna filter out the big spoilers, I just want to know what Knuckles is doing in the plot, and what the red rings unlock. It's gonna be hard for me to be picky since it's kinda impossible though. :/

I wanna filter out the big spoilers, I just want to know what Knuckles is doing in the plot, and what the red rings unlock. It's gonna be hard for me to be picky since it's kinda impossible though. :/

Yeaaa..

Good luck on those Red Star Rings, they're not as easy as they were in Colors & Generations. These look Way harder to obtain than previously. I hope Knuckles has a different reason to be in the Lost Hex other than a Chaos/Master Emerald event.

• Thumbs Up 1

it's from sonic lost world

you might have heard of it

...Really?

Ironically though I think it actually is, I think it's a remix of Wonder World? I'm probably wrong though.

EDIT: Also, is it just me or is there a bit of Starlight Carnival in that theme as well?

Yeaaa..

Good luck on those Red Star Rings, they're not as easy as they were in Colors & Generations. These look Way harder to obtain than previously. I hope Knuckles has a different reason to be in the Lost Hex other than a Chaos/Master Emerald event.

Me too. I don't really agree when people say Knuckles should only be in a plot when it involved the Master Emerald, because then it just makes it unnecessary and they have to make that become the only excuse. I like just having Knuckles around, it doesn't have to do with the Emeralds or whatever.

The red rings do look really hard this time around, since in Colors/Generations most of them were straightforward. In this game, that's not the case (literally) with the stages being tubular, 360˚ and whatnot. Also, SO many multiple paths.

Speaking of the red rings, I hope we don't have to collect all of them for Super Sonic honestly. I didn't enjoy that in Colors since it just felt like I wasn't enjoying it, but rather only doing it for Super Sonic. I get that's the point, but it felt really boring and was just stretching out game time.

Edited by TheVGamer

...for some reason I may only play this on the gamepad screen alone! 

Really like the new trailer. We got to see the sky thing which I don't like cos it's just the 3rd green level and it looks so much like Windy Hill. eh.

Might just have to stay off this board for a while after the release, mostly because I will definitely get this but might be a couple of weeks to a month before I can actually get the wii u.

yes guys lets throw out knuckles entire backstory and reason for existing in favour of having him dick around with sonic

because god knows we don't have enough of "Sonic's shitty friends"

yes guys lets throw out knuckles entire backstory and reason for existing in favour of having him dick around with sonic because god knows we don't have enough of "Sonic's shitty friends"
Yes because all of Knuckle's recent portrayals have been so much better, let's stick to making him bad comedy relief with a forced humour point because "Lol he is so STUPID!!!! XDDD right guys!?!" let's throw him out of the spotlight because Sega don't know how to write him in anything but the guardian trope, and even then it was done poorly. So yeah I'm all for rewriting knuckle's modern day purpose if it means we get Mr fighting freak hot head himself as long as he's not tripping over his own feet because lul!!!! SEGA! XDD. Fuck.Off.
  • Thumbs Up 2

yes guys lets throw out knuckles entire backstory and reason for existing in favour of having him dick around with sonic

because god knows we don't have enough of "Sonic's shitty friends"

Ya know, shit like this is why we can never have nice things....

That cheesy trailer from yesterday. Original quality, 60 fps (link in the description)! I still hate this game's art direction and such heavy Mario influences everywhere as well as badniks stupid redesign and most of other things. I'm uploading the trailer for those who are interested in watching the high quality original video, nothing more.
Enjoy!

Apparently, the cutscenes run at 30 fps, which is really strange. Not strange for CGI ones but for those with in-game graphics.

Edited by ArtFenix

Replace the narrator with batman or Bane's voice from The Dark Knight Rises or Lucius Fox.