Awoo.

Sega 2013 "We release awesome games and tell nobody!"; " READ POST 498

Badnik Mechanic

I still don't get how Shadow gets his mug on adverts and products to a greater extent than Tails and Knuckles...he isn't at all what I think of when I think of the Sonic Franchise >.<

Maybe I'm just too old school :(

• Thumbs Up 1

It's so obvious. Sonic and Amy, and Shadow and Eggman are going to have a party at green hill. And since the rest o the cast wansnt invited, they will get their revenge on sonic.

Edited by Roxas

1064.JPG

Sonic is 22... ...Vegas baby!

Edit... Okay.... Okay....! OKAY!!!!

1063.jpg

Sonic: Vegas! Cool!

Amy: Vegas! Cool!

Shadow: Vegas... heymanyouknow... vegas... whatsgoingon...

Eggman: STRIPPERS!

Sonic, Amy, Shadow and Eggman all on one advert... WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

Confirmed! next sonic game includes only hedgehogs and an egg

Sonic, Amy, Shadow...

Would it be cool if the next game was called Sonic the Hedgehogs.

Also, what's reflected in Eggman's glasses there?

hey look behind sonic

what's that?

it's GREEN HILL.

sonic greenhillations confirmed. Includes your favourite Green Hill zones like Green Hill, Green Hill, Emerald Hill and Splash Hill.

• Thumbs Up 8

Sonic, Amy, Shadow...   Would it be cool if the next game was called Sonic the Hedgehogs.   Also, what's reflected in Eggman's glasses there?
Looks like Metal Sonic.... Hmmmm.....

hey look behind sonic

what's that?

it's GREEN HILL.

sonic greenhillations confirmed. Includes your favourite Green Hill zones like Green Hill, Green Hill, Emerald Hill and Splash Hill.

You forgot the 10 levels of Seaside Hill

• Thumbs Up 6

I can't see these images and that link just takes me to an old article from January about Sambro making new merch sad.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I still don't see the image Hogfather, and the article you just posted has nothing to do with it. I'm so curious to see it! D:

Edited by Gabz Girl

Being a brand licensing expo will they be showing off anything, toys, products etc or is it purely talk ups and paperwork for licensees? I mean I know they won't show a new game there but I mean in the way of possibly seeing new Sonic licensed goods and such being shown off?

Could someone who can see the image(s) host them elsewhere and post them here, please? I can't see it/them.

Wowee, new(?) renders!

They're all old actually.

• Thumbs Up 3

Shad the pics are basically just the all stars racing artworks, set on a different background.

There you go...

yhXHBqs.jpg

4xvJGPo.jpg

Cor look at all those Sonic Stadium guests... What? You thought this was a new game announcement? You thought wrong.

• Thumbs Up 3

I see them now, thanks to Captain Harlock's advice in the status updates of quoting Hogfather's initial post to obtain the url's. Look forward to seeing any new merch that might pop-up.

EDIT:

Oh, and now Hogfather's hosted them elsewhere. Thanks XD

They're all old actually.
I know the bottom four are old, they're from the ASR games, but I thought the one on the top with just Sonic looked new.

Whats... interesting, at least to me.

The booth will be 'The Sega Booth' yet so far I have not seen one advert for the booth for any other franchise. However, F4F have announced the classic Sega license, Insert Coin got the classic Sega license and we know that at the Paris licensing event Sega were spotted promoting Golden Axe, Shinobi and Streets of Rage.

So whilst Sonic is the money raker for the masses, I will be very interested to find out what other franchises Sega are selling.

Well, Sonic's finally going to be putting those rings he's collected over the last 22 years for good use.

• Thumbs Up 1