Awoo.

Sonic 1 & 2 : Taxman & Stealth Edition; coming to iOS/Android, most likely consoles too ("BUY THESE" - Retro)

azoo

OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS HAPPENING FDSJN;HSDJIOLREFH54KRTURM

Real talk... oh god, this is gonna prove very interesting. I wonder what they have in store?

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO FUCKING CRY IN A CORNER ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET THIS sad.png

So annoyed right now. You can't just dangle that in front of console/handheld/PC owners :(

• Thumbs Up 8

It's a flipping tragedy that these aren't on consoles yet.

Crossing fingers and praying to the heavens for a S1/CD/2/3K TaxStealth compilation on WiiU/PS4/Xbone :'v

Crossing fingers and praying to the heavens for a S1/CD/2/3K TaxStealth compilation on WiiU/PS4/Xbone :'v

hahahahahahahahaha you wish

Also, anyone actually think that part of the delay might have had to do with Hidden Palace?

Hey dont forget, we also want to see their take on Knuckles' Chaotix, now THAT would be interesting to see

hahahahahahahahaha you wish

Also, anyone actually think that part of the delay might have had to do with Hidden Palace?

Nah, I bet Hidden Palace was already finished. It was delayed because, you know, SEGA takes AGES...

I don't think we will get any additional levels. It would be awesome, but SEGA won't allow it. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. 

Guess I was wrong. tongue.png  

Really looking forward to it. The fact that SEGA have allowed them to make Hidden Palace is so cool! Love you StealthTax.

I hope the music for HP is exactly the same as the original.

>Tell friend about this news
>He isn't excited 

I just can't... 

Anyways, extremely excited about this news! Go Go Super Taxman!

Hey SSMB...

According to Yuji Naka and tales of old... the original Hidden Palace was supposed to show how Sonic got the ability to become Super Sonic...

You don't think that... maybe he..?

• Thumbs Up 5

I think I just died and went to Heaven... But then Jesus goof'd and told me it wasn't my time so he sent me to SSMB.

Thus I see this news and OMG CANNOT WAIT I'M HYPING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! I'm a little excited. << >>

Just a thought.

Last time Apples iStore (USA) had the new screens up before the update. Anyone able to check?

Just a thought.

Last time Apples iStore (USA) had the new screens up before the update. Anyone able to check?

Nope nothing on there on the uk app store anyway 

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED OMFG I JUST CANT OH OH NO.

OHHHHh Wait.

Sonic 1 was realeased on Kindle Fire about a month after it was on other tablets.

What if that happens again.

"I have a kindle fire HD."

Just another thought... but can you get this on the Ouya? Not sure how the fuck that thing works... only if you can, why do I suddenly see a surge in Ouya demand?

After a complete lack of hype for SLW, this is the most hyped i've been since... Generations? Call it retrofaggotry or whatever the fuck you want, but my body is more than ready for this! This is a legitimately NEW CLASSIC ZONE for the first time since 1994!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just another thought... but can you get this on the Ouya? Not sure how the fuck that thing works... only if you can, why do I suddenly see a surge in Ouya demand?

Oh my God, your right. You can at least side load this on to it. Sonic 2 - Hidden Palace - ON CONSOLES.

Quick! Some one give me $99! IM GOING OUYA SHOPPIN'!

Oh my God, your right. You can at least side load this on to it. Sonic 2 - Hidden Palace - ON CONSOLES.

Quick! Some one give me $99! IM GOING OUYA SHOPPIN'!

Wait so that would work?

I could download this onto a compatible device? Or even any old device that could access the store... plug it into the Ouya and bobs your uncle, I have Sonic 2 Remastered on a console?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Thank you, based TaxStealth Sanic Gods!

And just like that I'm suddenly considering purchasing an Ouya if SEGA doesn't bring this to consoles and/or PC.

I bet Sonic 2 will sell brilliantly on android & iOS. I hope SEGA now see it's worth giving the other 2d Sonic games enhanced mobile releases. 

It would be a travesty if this version of Sonic 2 doesn't make it to consoles.

Oh sweet merciful God, I've not just accidentally posted a strong selling point for the Ouya have I?