Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

Really digging the font of Dash in the logo. So damn cool. The whole banner looks cool, except Sonic. It's irritating and dumb it's that way.

I don't exactly hate Seaside Hill so it's cool in my book as long as there's stuff OTHER than Seaside Hill too.

And it makes a wonderful background for Facebook covers or Twitter headers so that's cool with me.

lHx2TV0.jpg

I don't exactly hate Seaside Hill so it's cool in my book as long as there's stuff OTHER than Seaside Hill too.

It kind of looks like there won't be any other levels. The SEGA Press release just said you can run in Seaside Hill, it didn't say "run through Seaside Hill and work your way through four other levels" or anything along those lines. 

It kind of looks like there won't be any other levels. The SEGA Press release just said you can run in Seaside Hill, it didn't say "run through Seaside Hill and work your way through four other levels" or anything along those lines. 

I doubt that...

I don't see why everyone's complaining about Sonic's smile, it's his hands that are bothering me. They're in a really strange position.

Why is everyone complaining about Sonic's smile? It's his eyes that are bothering me. It's green.

D=

Edited by Ming Ming Shana
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh and new update: According to Sonic Retro, the game will be released this Thursday.

<insert spongebobwallet.jpg here.>

Excited for Thursday! I really liked Sonic Jump for what its worth! One of my favorite Ios games to pass time on the go. Hopefully Dash is made as well as Jump. I kinda hope they stick with the Cel shaded Sonic as a sort of Ios gimmick for this line of games. I think its a unique look that fits well for a portable. I still cant stop thinking about this game being like that old prototype Sonic game shown at E3 in 2004 for Ds that was never released.

Wow that actually looks pretty awesome! I love that Sonic can roll instead of slide. Maybe this is a sign of things to come?

• Thumbs Up 4

The game will be available this midnight on the AppStore this midnight for  £1.49 / $1.99

Wow, this looks really good! Graphics look great for a mobile game and the gameplay looks to be as addictive as Sonic Jump was. I love that they remixed Seaside Hill's theme as I hoped for and that Sky level theme from Jump sounds great remixed. Hope the Android version won't take too long. I really want to play this.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer
  • Thumbs Up 1

*Watches the gameplay vid.

This is EXACTLY how I imagined the game to look like))! Yahoo! Looks fan-freaking-tastic!

Now, gimme my Shadow, Silver and Blaze and I'll be sold))!

Edited by ArtFenix

Wow. That looked like it was super smooth and fun to play.

And for a phone game, that SSH/OP remix was pretty good. I just wish he hadn't died everytime the song got to the OP section...

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

Looking impressive! The graphics are nice, gameplay looks addictive, and it's got some nice little touches. Definitely planning on picking it up should I upgrade my phone in the near future.

2.5D? Sonic Colors successor?

....WAIT RIGHT THERE! What about main 3D Sonic title?

Edited by ArtFenix

This basically looks like the ground work for a game like SatSR, only done right. They could definitely make a full title with this sort of gameplay if they were willing to expand up on it. It's looking very, very good. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Looks pretty sweet, and I really like how Sonic rolls under stuff as opposed to sliding. Kinda irks me how they use the jump sound effect for side stepping, but this still looks really cool and looks like it has some genuine effort put into it. Looking forward to it. 

Now all I need is a device to play it on...........

Also.......

newsonicgame_zps9320a0e9.png

...Episode 3?

So wait, is that a random youtube commenter or an actual reputable source? Sorry for asking a dumb question.

If the source does indeed have some credibility, I would welcome a great 2.5D Sonic game as this year's Sonic title, but I hope this doesn't mean a departure from 3d Sonic games, especially when they were making progress in making the gameplay better every game. 

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)
  • Thumbs Up 1