Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

"* It is for this very reason professions like government service, politics and judiciary are meant for number three people."

So THAT's how Chancellor Puddinghead got into office!

• Thumbs Up 6

With that, my weirdness quota is filled for today.

... You guys are all aware that someone in the fandom is going to re-create this into a fan-game right?

Yo dawg I heard you like ponies and XYZ

tumblr_m3hhvmv8fp1r6fiywo1_500.jpg

So we put ponies in your XYZ so you can watchPonies and XYZ while you watch ponies and XYZ

• Thumbs Up 6

"* It is for this very reason professions like government service, politics and judiciary are meant for number three people."

So THAT's how Chancellor Puddinghead got into office!

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 1

^it surprises me that the number of shipping fics is #2 rather than #1 by a landslide. Shipping is usually the most fanfics any fandom makes or so I've heard. Guess there aren't as many shipfics as I thought in FiM fanbase...

Either that or a lot of them are clopfics xD

That chart is pretty interesting. I chuckled at the random Twilight at the top, as well as "Additionally, in an ideal universe, we would all have ponies."

I'm kind of surprised that Shipping is beaten by Normal, but as Solaris pointed out, the reason there's so much shipping fanfics in most fandoms is because some of it is smut, and EqD doesn't have any of that, so...*ponyshrug.jpg* On the other hand, I'm not at all surprised Rainbow Dash + shipping is so popular, but Twilight Sparkle being just as popular in shipping 'fics is a bit surprising...then again, she's (sort of) the "main" character.

... You guys are all aware that someone in the fandom is going to re-create this into a fan-game right?

Yes. And that is wonderful.

• Thumbs Up 4

I wonder how long we have to wait before we get an official MLP:FiM soundtrack movie cereal videogame.

What I believe is some PonyKart concept art:

Kinda reminds me of the Mario Strikers character art style for some reason.

EDIT:

I'm not usually the biggest fan of humanizing the ponies, but...:

179829%20-%20applejack%20artist%3AAyaYanagisawa%20humanized.png

:o

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 6

Meanwhile, a little above the target demographic...

EDIT: And I needed this, I never thought there would be a fic that would depress me as much as Simply Rarity but there IS.

EDIT2: Okay, no, it wasn't Simply Rarity, it was another one with Pinkie... Which name I can't remember, but Simply Rarity stays on top...

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 6

Meanwhile, a little above the target demographic...

Wait... GIRLS like this show? *mind blown*

Haha, I kid I kid... but it looks like I'm going to put off the cover of that song I planned to do for a while, since there is no way I can match that.

• Thumbs Up 4

Okay, I think I've finally wrote enough to make this somewhat presentable...

So without adding much (more because my PC and life itself are conspiring against me) here is what I've been working for during the last few days. (ignoring 2, 3 or 30 days of procrastination)!

I present you my fic list...

9fMAO.png

COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAAANS!

As I was writing this I noticed a few things that I think should be fixed in the future.

1) I'm still not so sure what to do with the NSFW tag.

2) I've noticed I'm awfully biased towards comedy fics (I thought there would be more shipping there, oh well, that might be fixed later once I reread ALL the fics!).

3) The list is way tinier than what I expected (even with the 10 or so fics that I need to reread), which gives me more reason to scrap the whole "personal list" thing and make it a "SSMBrony list" (while keeping an original in a safe place >_>).

4) I'm still too lazy to check all the fics in the GTP list, and I really should do it because they most likely have fics that I've missed before I became addicted to the pony.

So yeah, those points? they are a big deal for me, and I would love if you guys help me to make this into something bigger (and better) than what I was envisioning at the beginning of this failtastic journey.

I would really appreciate if some of you fellow readers could help me with this (both with fic recommendations and in the way I'm presenting the stories, especially the format... Yeah I know there are some recommendations that are half in a page and half in another, and truth to be told I'm out of ideas about what to do with them other than dedicate a whole page to each story... Which would result in a bunch of blank spaces).

So... Any help guys?

(Of course, if any of you actually bothers to help me that means I'll probably have to rewrite a lot of things, like the commentaries and get rid of the ratings... Or move them...)

• Thumbs Up 2

MY LITTLE INVESTIGATIONS DEMO RELEASED!!!!!!

EDIT: You guys clearly don't understand how big of a deal this is.

Why couldn't they of released it a little earlier yesterday? Now I won't be able to play it until next week.

And gato, really like the way you organized the list. I like how you wrote some back story and your comments for each story, much easier to help me decide which fic to read besides just going off the tags. The only thing I'd recommend is to try not to split one story into different pages, but (as you already said) it would leave a ton of blank space. Besides that issue, the formats awesome, and I wouldn't change it too much.

Confound these ponies...

_rarity__by_thequinkan-d4l4eew.png

I...can't stop drawing them oAo

Dem drawings

What do you think of this, accurate, no?

what-i-do-meme-brony.jpg