Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

You could always replace the Teen tag with [Erotic] or [sexual]. That could work.

Two words I don't want to see anywhere near FiM. Ever.

You know, I used to be rather anti-fanfic, but my mind has been changing after stumbling across a few gems (In fact, I might even start writing some. Why not, I need the writing experience, anyways). But I still don't understand the appeal to erotic pony fiction.

Edited by Speederino

Thanks to EqD's bad-fic filter I've become more interested in fanfiction as a while, even shipping. Could TSS possibly have a section where you can submit fanfics with approval of volunteer prereaders?

Okay, these two videos officially fascinate me. I just love hearing the differences in voice actors. It also means that ponies are officially invading the world. Gooood.

Turkey sure got screwed over, though. What, did they not have the budget to localize the song are were they just lazy?

Edited by Speederino

I'm not entirely sure if I understand your first question and I rarely read you fanfic posts(no offense) has I have very little interests in fanfics.

I do have a reply for the second question however. You could always replace the Teen tag with [Erotic] or [sexual]. That could work.

While this might be a plausible answer I also have to consider this.

Two words I don't want to see anywhere near FiM. Ever.

The 2 words you mention kind of makes it sound like I'm covering clopfics, which I'm not (I've never went outside of EqD except for 1 fic so most of my list is relatively clean in that regard), I gave two (quite popular) examples that clearly state what I'm actually dealing with (understandably, you are not aware of the content of them) and I was expecting the opinion of someone else who has read any of those 2 particular fics (I chose 2 popular choices so I have more chances of receiving an answer).

Maybe I should go with [saucy] ? Or maybe I should keep it as [Teen] considering that there is only 1 fic in the whole list that gets a little too much into that sort of topic (Progress, If my memory doesn't fail me, it probably does)... Though there is no guarantee I might not add another one later. >_>

Ohh Andrew, why did you have to make Luna Vs Threesome canon? (and I wish I could say this is better than what it sounds like but truth to be told I'm still not so sure about what to make out of this one)

Also, my first question was about places where I could make this list public, at the beginning of this little project of mine I thought I could compress everything into a single post here and link it whenever I need to but now I see the thing has gotten bigger than what I planned for (and it might grow in the future) and I'm not so sure the forum can handle posts of that length. Therefore I'm looking for alternatives (while keeping GDocs as a last option, but one I'm more than willing to take if I don't get anything else by this Friday),

Anyway, it's time I go get some sleep, thanks for your answers guys!

Funny how curiosity of a show ends up turning people into fans of said show outside the target audience. Still pretty entertaining show regardless of the bumps along the seasons. If you'll excuse me I've got a few dozen episodes to rewatch.

Okay, these two videos officially fascinate me. I just love hearing the differences in voice actors. It also means that ponies are officially invading the world. Gooood.

Turkey sure got screwed over, though. What, did they not have the budget to localize the song are were they just lazy?

Please excuse me but I'm going to go off topic for a while.

So...

Guys, I've been spending the last 3 days making that damned fanfic list and now that I'm almost finished I'm realizing that it might be too big to leave as a single post in this forum (I'm not aware if there are word limits and the like)...

Not to mention that since I haven't even covered all the fics I've read (I need to reread a lot of them before deciding if they are worth of being in the list) and I plan to update the whole thing every Monday... It just doesn't add up.[/fancy mathematics]

So I need your help bronies and other wonders of nature, what would you recommend me to do in order to make this (not so) little list public? For a moment I thought to follow GTP's example and make a GDoc's file but I would rather leave that as a last resort and see if any of you can come up with any other ideas.

And since I'm already discussing this here I would also like to ask another question, I've been having some problems while trying to tag some fics, basically I'm trying to separate the ones who are a little more risque than the others when it comes to certain topics like sex and alcohol (read: The Ballad Of Twilight Sparkle and Progress)...

For a moment I though of using a [Teen] tag but after a few fics I've come to realize that I'm basically describing things like wingboners, horns touching, dem plots, threesome fantasies and the like as something less adult and risque than topics like blood and violence, which didn't really sit right with me. (I think I should probably consider they require a similar level of maturity from part of the reader)

So... How do you guys think I should name the tag? I was thinking [Wingboner] but that sounds too silly compared to the others... Then again, I'm also using an [ER] tag for the fics that are pretty much dead or take way too long to update (once again, Ballad and Progress), maybe I should ask for help about that tag too.

Also, do you guys think I should keep following GTP's example and turn MY list into an SSMBrony list? (while also keeping a list for myself)

Edited by Tornado

Did you mention this sometime before now, and I just missed it? Because I'm not entirely sure what you are doing.

Don't make me look for posts...

Okay I'll do it just because I don't have much work today.

EDIT:

Hmm...

- Fallout: Equestria is quite good and one of the largest fics there is (be warned though, it contains pretty much every controversial topic you can put in a fic and in ridiculous quantities) and I've also enjoyed it's side story Pink Eyes.

- The Night That Never Ended is also good (it made me feel a bit depressed at times though)

- The Ballad Of Twilight Sparkle is one of the (if not the) best shipfic out there.

- Allegrezza might work too if you like shipping and want to read something while the Ballad updates (CoffeeGrunt published the sort of sequel a few days ago)

- It's Dangerous Business, Going Out Of Your Door is a must if you want to read an epic adventure (and by far the most clean fic I've recommended you so far in this list)

- The pony POV series is by far one of the most depressing fics I've read... But it's also really good (Haven't checked it since the last time I commented about it though)

- Past Sins might also qualify as a good story if you can handle some heavy dozes of character angst in the second half (I personally didn't handled it so well)

- I would like to say Memories of Days Long Past but that one seems to be dead

- I've heard a lot of good things about It Takes a Village but I haven't read that one yet.

- Macintosh is a really nice fic too, not sure if it counts as a long one though.

Ehh those are all I remember right now... I bet there are more but my memory is knda faulty... I should make a list one of those days. (and it would be better sooner than latter)

As for me, I plan to move some things and try to get something pony to post every few days, I'm not sure what can I do beyond Fanfiction time... But I'll think of something. (it's not like this thread needs to be kept active, when I joined back in July this one was pretty alive despite the show's state at that time)

I like this, I also sort of envy how you are able to claim that you will post about that, I can't do that because when I wanted to announce what I was planning to do to spend time but I realized I'm too freaking lazy and I might not be able to do half the things I said... So I left it as an "I'll think about it".

Shame that comic sort of contradicts canon events...

Oh no I'm not going there again...

*runs away to keep doing his fanfic list, which is hard as hell because I just realized I'm the third biggest pony spammer here, which means I posted a lot of pony*

While I was making this fic list (and I'm finally done, now I have to grab this mess of links and turns them into a readable post.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ) I also took some time to delve into the past...

I've been attentionwhoring with a fic list for a while. (though not with fireworks and HAM like Trixie would do it)

Also, while I was sleeping I got an inspiration strike and decided to turn the [Teen] tag into a [NSFW] tag. (Not Safe For Woona)

Mostly because while NSFW is usually associated with pr0ns it doesn't necessarily means that. (not to mention that I will explain what I'm going to use it for when I mention it).

Anyway...

Got bored, made this.

*pic*

I would love an explanation about what the picture is about...

Oh hey, some more Sonic/Pony Musics!

First off, ~Queen Chrysalis Doomsday Mix~

Oh no, who can save us now? Wait. What's that? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Super Pinkie!(AKA Surprise.)

• Thumbs Up 1

Super-Awesome-Super-Mario-World-Hack. The game has just become 20% cooler.

Have to say, I'm really coming down with the pony bug. It's the only thing keeping me sane between studying for finals, writing papers, and preparing for presentations.

Oh hey, some more Sonic/Pony Musics!

First off, ~Queen Chrysalis Doomsday Mix~

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm~? Did someone ponies in Japanese? I has some ponies in Japanese~.

Singing~

And losing your mind?

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay... despite having to finish the PSO2 beta post and all the hair tearing I did in the last 3 days with the fic list thingy, I had a pretty chill day, but I still promised myself to post here at least one wall of text per week, and so, here we are again, ready to spend some...

xGanj.png

"Now in HD (except that is not)" edition!

Background Pony: (chapter 4 is up but I still haven't read that one)

I don't know how long it will take for me to find my way home, but so long as I am living, I will never run out of neighbors.
Edited by gato

I'm unsure on whether or not I wanna read some fics. I've never really been into that stuff, but I might be willing to check some out to fill my pony void. So when ever you post that list gato, I'll definitely check it out.

Over 300 pages!

And here is my updated collection.

Judging by the title, I was half expecting Catgroove to start playing.

• Thumbs Up 1

So today someone dissed MLP by calling me childish for my age and I'm only 14. I told the person that grown men in their 20s-40s (maybe I'm wrong), but the person thinks it's SO WRONG for me and grown men to watch that kiddy show. My face 1213137359305.jpg What the heck is so wrong for me and grown men to like this show. Clearly I don't think that's wrong. It seems perfectly normal

Well you know it's wrong for 8 year old kids to be watching South Park and playing Call of Duty, but you don't see anybody complaining about them. It's a double standard that they'll grow out of eventually. Try starting a brony club, there's bound to be a few others in your school unless maybe if you live in some small uncharted town with a population of 800.

Well you know it's wrong for 8 year old kids to be watching South Park and playing Call of Duty, but you don't see anybody complaining about them. It's a double standard that they'll grow out of eventually. Try starting a brony club, there's bound to be a few others in your school unless maybe if you live in some small uncharted town with a population of 800.

Nope I live in a charted town. I dunno if we should start a brony club tho...chances are the school may block Equestria Daily. It hasn't been blocked yet

As always, I'm late to the party. I just today discovered the awesomeness that is Doctor Whooves and Assistant (Save for a theme song video that was posted here a while ago, I believe) New episode came up recently, go check it out. As far as content goes, this is one of the best fanbases ever. Seriously, this show has been popular for like a year and a half and there's already more high-quality fan productions then what other fanbases produce in years.

I'm finding DWaA makes for perfect background noise while writing a term paper. Entertainment and productivity at the same time? Never would have thought it possible in my case.

And I love how this series essentially paints a believable background story. It explains a whole bunch of little details, like how the bridge in second half of the pilot was snapped, or why Derpy/Ditzy screwed up her job in Winter Wrap Up. It's brilliant!

Edited by Speederino

Hmm~? Did someone ponies in Japanese? I has some ponies in Japanese~.

Singing~

And losing your mind?

I imagine Applejack is going to end up with an Osakan accent if this show ever gets dubbed into Japanese officially, the whole Osaka = the south is about the only thing trite enough to match the accent she has normally.

When was the last time you were on the internet? Seems like half of every time I hear someone talking about playing Halo or CoD online they always comment on the little kids calling them gay and or any number of racial slurs.

inb4 probable Season 3 premiere.

Edited by AdventChild
  • Thumbs Up 1

I never watch this show, but I would every day if it was like this.

God damn Spike, you're so adorable.

• Thumbs Up 1