Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

With all this depressing as hell artwork, I'm kinda dreading Derpy day this week...

EDIT: On second thought, maybe this will make Derpy Day will be twice as strong compared to last year's? (Not that I'd know, I wasn't a brony then...)

Hmmmm...

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

It's ok guys. I gave her a balloon.

keep_calm_and_derp_on_by_nixtras-d4qybdn.png

Balloons make everything better. Yay happy Derpy! <3

I'm very disappointed the change. The edit looked really rushed and the new voice just doesn't seem to fit at all in my opinion. The edit itself took away the overall humor of the scene itself too.

But some of the fan's reactions to this are way too overboard. Insults and death threats? Really? It's one thing to be upset, but it's another thing to go so far to that kind of level.

On another note, I checked Comcast Video On Demand's version of The Last Roundup and it still has the original scene intact. I wonder how they're show the scenes whenever the episode re-airs on The Hub.

Edit: Lauren Faust gave her response to the situation.

Edited by Kevin

I just now found out about this whole fiasco. Obviously, I am not happy. But I'm not going to get too worked up until I know a bit more about what happened behind the scenes. It's not even clear who did the censoring, though it's most likely Hasbro. What I'm most worried about is Derpy's future. I don't think she's going to get pulled from the show or anything, but this is definitely an ill omen for any future Last Roundup-esque Derpy moments. It would be great to see more of those every once in a while. Hell, part of me was hoping that eventually, and I mean several seasons down the line, Derpy could become a strong enough character to carry an episode's sub-plot or something.

But unless someone stops caving in to a vocal minority, that's never going to happen now.

Edited by Speederino

Direct comparisons of the new and original versions's voices.

I like the original one better to be honest.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 2

Direct comparisons of the new and original versions's voices.

!

I like the original one better to be honest.

I think most of the fandom is going to agree with your sentiment, PBD, me being one of them.

^

I agree. I don't think the new voice is terrible, myself. But if I had to choose I'd pick Derpy's old voice over her new voice any day.

I think we might be being a bit unfair with the new voice considering how much of a rushed and sloppy job it seemed to be (if RD's voiceover is anything to go by).

Anyway, DAT extended intro... For a moment it made me think about G3/.5 (can't remember which one)... But with PUNS! (Oh so many many puns!) Oh yeah, and a completely different beat and instrumentation but we already knew that.

Now, let's see who is bad dude enough to be the first one to remix this.

Edited by gato

Watch out everybody. Best. Possible. Thing. coming up:

If it'd be a new game, I'd buy it off the shelf! :D

Got a link to the piece? :D

A modified version of one of my favorite games featuring the two most awesome ponies? *gets in line*

HOLY...

Guys... I've spent my whole morning working and doing that piece of crap some of you are liking for reasons unknown (from me... OLOLOLOLOLOLOL) and by doing that I missed Alex S. new piece of eargasm...

Kinda pony related, I guess most of you know why.

Just listen to it... I'm beginning to think this one is even better than Party With Pinkie. ohmy.png

EDIT: Speaking of eargasms...

WOAH...

This one is almost Disney quality. O_O

Edited by gato

Something very stupid I found on the pony forum I go to...

http://lafiga.firedo...s-tattoo-shops/

You've got to be kidding me...

I've never planned on getting a tattoo myself, but for real?!

Did the whole Derpy Hooves incident make bronies/pony fans look so bad that the FBI are now suspicious?! Have we gotten to the point where Bronies are almost as feared as Juggalos?!

Good lord...

EDIT: Looking at it more, it looks like it's not just bronies that have this problem. I could go on as to how stupid this is in general, but I'd be getting off topic. Disregard this news.

Something very stupid I found on the pony forum I go to...

http://lafiga.firedo...s-tattoo-shops/

You've got to be kidding me...

I've never planned on getting a tattoo myself, but for real?!

Did the whole Derpy Hooves incident make bronies/pony fans look so bad that the FBI are now suspicious?! Have we gotten to the point where Bronies are almost as feared as Juggalos?!

Good lord...

That shit was so disorganized and jumbled up I didn't understand any of it. One part that stick out to me was that "paying cash for your morning coffee is a terrorist activity" Are the FBI really so ignorant and paranoid like that? That's not a necessary precaution, that's mental illness.