Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

He was posting pics in the thread over yonder as he was working on it. He even asked us if we could help find a reference picture because he wasn't sure how big Gilda was in relation to Ponies.
Wait, over yonder where?

Not to toot my own horn, but my sizeable Gilda collection came quite in handy at that point.

Neat!

And you all laughed at me.

D:

*makes recommendation while simultaneously saying that I had reached a point in the story (Links) where I was literally afraid of continuing it (and as I'm posting this have still not gone any farther in it)*

*person doesn't take warning seriously*

shrugAJ.jpg

In my defence, you used to tell me I have no soul and I tend to have more resistance than you when it comes to [Grimdark] (TNTNE and Heavenly Turmoil being the only fics that come to mind right now), so I thought you were exaggerating a little.

The first part made me think I was right...

The second part proved me wrong...

The third part...

sYQZN.png

Of course, I'm dividing the parts like they are listed in TV Tropes, the second and third part are actually a really big arc, and (as far as I am aware of) there is no part 3 yet, unless you count...

... AJ's dream...

... as the beginning of the "real" third part.

Are YOU feeling insecure when you listen to feminine, singing ponies? Well we have the solution for you

This is definitely going on my phone - I have been looking for a new ringtone recently.

Edited by ovarloard

That man is the greatest talent to be found in the entire Friendship is Magic fanbase*, at least as far as I've seen! Can't wait for more Season 2 songs for him to...ah, improve!

*That may or may not have been sarcasm.

EDIT: What the hell? I wasn't already subscribed to Yaplap? Well, let me just fix that quick...!

Edited by ElementofChaos7

THE NEWEST PONY THREAD SIMULATOR. IT BEGINS. (Protip: NSFW)

Dear fricking god, I pray that these guys are just trolling.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

Dear fricking god, I pray that these guys are just trolling.

Anywho, a Valentine's Day episodes of sorts is in the works you say? Good heavens. A storm is coming... a storm so unfathomably colossal that I can only pray to Celestia that the ensuing flame wars won't completely obliterate this very fandom from the inside out, and at least spare a few souls pure of heart to repopulate what will undoubtedly be a post-apocalyptic wastelend of a fanbase in the following days of this episode's airing.

May Celestia have mercy on your soul.

I'm very late but I finally got around to watching Family Appreciation Day. Oh I know that feeling of having a family member you're ashamed of for all the stupidest reasons and realizing that it's just the douchebag pieces of shit giving you that feeling and nobody else. Nice to have some backstory on Granny Smith even though it seems to conflict with what Twilight said in Winter Wrap Up...

Also, Diamond Tiara is such a cunt. That's a step above a total bitch.

Anywho, a Valentine's Day episodes of sorts is in the works you say? Good heavens. A storm is coming... a storm so unfathomably colossal that I can only pray to Celestia that the ensuing flame wars won't completely obliterate this very fandom from the inside out, and at least spare a few souls pure of heart to repopulate what will undoubtedly be a post-apocalyptic wastelend of a fanbase in the following days of this episode's airing.

May Celestia have mercy on your soul.

Oh, so the Valentine's episode goes under an official title AND a fan reaction title now.

No, I know. Read It And Weep, huh. Sounds like the whole thing could be a little depressing for our Rainbow flyer, maybe this is another freakout episode for her...

Guys, Brainbread just dropped by over yonder and made us aware of something:

2dmi984.jpg
Edited by Tornado

Due to my innability to learn from my mistakes, I made the mistake of reading Sweet Apple Massacre.

scared-rainbow-dash.gif

Cupcakes is suddenly G rated. Seriously THIS person might have some major mental issues. Big Mac was so out of character, but...

*grabs the CMCs and hugs them tight*

It was all a bad dream. It never happened.

Edited by Derpy Hooves

Due to my innability to learn from my mistakes, I made the mistake of reading Sweet Apple Massacre. ... scared-rainbow-dash.gif Cupcakes is suddenly G rated. Seriously THIS person might have some major mental issues. Big Mac was so out of character, but... *grabs the CMCs and hugs them tight* It was all a bad dream. It never happened.
Edited by Steelers2056

Due to my innability to learn from my mistakes, I made the mistake of reading Sweet Apple Massacre.

scared-rainbow-dash.gif

Cupcakes is suddenly G rated. Seriously THIS person might have some major mental issues. Big Mac was so out of character, but...

*grabs the CMCs and hugs them tight*

It was all a bad dream. It never happened.

I only read the summary of this crap. I have to admit, only reading that bit disturbed and pissed me off greatly. I refuse to read the full story... Aside from the fact that I really love the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and although there may be times where kids irritate me anything with child rape, especially when it's detailed, always pisses me off.

Sorry about my rage. This type of material is sort of a berserk button for me.

Yeah, Child abuse or rape really pisses me off too. There was a scene in that Fallout:Equestria fic that made me want to punch the author because he went into great detail describing a filly being tortured and raped. That kind of crap should never be in any fanfiction, No matter how grimdark it may be.

I can resist the ponies no longer. Gonna have to start watching more of this with the doors locked,curtains shut, and all contact with family removed less my uncle finds out I actually do like MLP.

• Thumbs Up 2

There is also one on Fimfiction called "Cheerilee's Garden" that was just as bad if not worse.

nononononononono

I told myself that I was all done with those horror fanfics, but now that another title's been brought to my attention I don't think I can keep myself away from it.

Oh well. If I happen to need cheering (huehuehuehue cheerilee, cheering, geddit) up afterwards, this image never fails to make me laugh.

392628_314950925216571_241897592521905_1067546_1168889883_n.jpg

Edited by ovarloard

I should mentione I only skimmed it and skipped a lot of parts I wasn't gonna sit through all that shit. Yes they're fictional kids, no it doesn't make it any less disturbing. And the only reason I stomached Cupcakes was because Pinkie's character was believable somehow, Big Mac was way the fuck out of character though. And it was written by some flankhurt twat on Black Ops? Jesus Christ. Considering the other player's name, I think the author was channeling his sick intentions toward the player on the CMCs and is what he wanted to do to the player... Or maybe I'm over thinking it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Why the hell do you guys keep reading that shit? If you are going to read something that ruins your entire day, at least read something that is good.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1