Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

There are already plenty of food-themed Pokemon to work with. Cherrim, Vanilluxe, Tropius...

...would Tropius become a grass/food-type with levitate, or would it be to the food-type what Gyarados is to the dragon-type?

Interesting, that Ninfia thing.

Someone mentioned it looks shiny... as for evolving in special ways, what if Eevee has to be shiny to evolve into that?

Other than that, what if it's also normal type, but can then evolve into other types? So we can get new, different versions of things like Flareon, which could be physical fighters instead of special?

I dunno. To be honest, I don't even like Eevee. It's dull. All of it's evolutions are dull. They're all just so boring to look at.

Interesting, that Ninfia thing.

Someone mentioned it looks shiny... as for evolving in special ways, what if Eevee has to be shiny to evolve into that?

That would suck, only 1 person in like 8646574332 would have a Ninfia then.

I dunno. To be honest, I don't even like Eevee. It's dull. All of it's evolutions are dull. They're all just so boring to look at.

Even my boy Vaporeon?

ckaRpmn.png

I actually really enjoy this Eevee evolution more than most of them to be honest. My favorites will always be Espeon and Glaceon.

I'm hoping this turns out to be a Flying Type.

I do wonder as well, if this evolution is of a new type, due to the type remaining hidden?

Edited by canderson

That would suck, only 1 person in like 8646574332 would have a Ninfia then.

Even my boy Vaporeon?

ckaRpmn.png

Well, I guess Zorua/ Zoruark is technically a 'rare' Pokémon, but you get given one in-game, so who's to say you don't just get given a shiny Eevee?

And sadly, yes. I just... really find Eeveelutions boring. Like... there's more they could have done with them, instead of what they chose to do.

I have to admit, Eeveelutions need serious buffs - whatever they can do, another Pokémon can do and better.

At least Espeon looks like my favorite Sonic character and has the best Hidden Ability.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

So, what if (now stick with me people) Ninfia was Shiny?

Zc9nyC9.png

You can see stars in this pic, that Eevee logo for the special movie or whatever has a letter with stars and in that poster there are also stars around it.

In some months when the game is out we will look like total retards.

• Thumbs Up 1

I already suggested it might be Shiny, it'd make sense since its coloration looks like... nothing at the moment and that'd also explain the blue eyes. No doubt a Japanese event would give you the Shiny Ninfia from the movie.

So, what if (now stick with me people) Ninfia was Shiny?

Zc9nyC9.png

You can see stars in this pic, that Eevee logo for the special movie or whatever has a letter with stars and in that poster there are also stars around it.

In some months when the game is out we will look like total retards.

Wouldn't that be just Ninfia using Swift?

Also, I don't think they'll pull another Tornadus. In any case it'd be Normal/Flying

The pure flying type was so wasted on Tornadus, it's one third of a trio and not really anything special >_>

They so should have saved it for an Eeveelution.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Castform is the tits".

I see what you did there.

But yeah I agree. Leafeon and Glaceon are annoying as hell, I could have had Glaceon (or Leafeon if I hadn't picked Snivy) in White 2, but nooooo you can't get it until post-game unlike the other 5.

• Thumbs Up 4

Someone on /vp/ was kind enough to translate everything:

"'Ninfia' Revealed!!"

"What is this Pokemon that resembles Eevee...could it be?!"

"How did this evolve from eevee!?"

"How strong does it look!? What type could it be?"

"What on earth is it's type now!?"

Ninfia
Type: ???
Ability: ???
Height: 1.0m
Weight: 23.5kg

Eevee/Normal --> New evolution --> 

New eeveelution form has appeared in Pokemon X/Y!!

Introducing to "Pokemon X/Y" A new Pokemon named Ninfia! It's a secret evolution!!

Up until B2/W2 there were 7 Eeveelutions!!

At the moment, the way it evolves from eevee is a mystery.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I really hope it evolves by something simple like a Prism  Scale or Shiny Stone, none of that complicated bullshit like events or needing this pokemon and that pokemon than going to some location late in the game. I also really hated all the freaking Pokemon that required you to trade with it holding some random object, in others words, a good amount of Generation 4. 

I HATE that stuff. Reason why I was glad when they gave you a Zorua in BW2 and made Eevee, Milotic, Lapras and Riolu catchable in the wild.

Oh boy, well AT LEAST this game is getting released internationally on the same day so hopefully everyone will get event exclusive pokemon when it comes up.

Also so far the 3DS is unhackable (at least for right now anyway)so hopefully we won't be seeing stupid stuff like players wanting a level 1 Zekrom or something.

Edited by Dantemustdie00
  • Thumbs Up 3

But yeah I agree. Leafeon and Glaceon are annoying as hell, I could have had Glaceon (or Leafeon if I hadn't picked Snivy) in White 2, but nooooo you can't get it until post-game unlike the other 5.

You couldn't get Espeon or Umbreon in FRLG at all because it lacked a time clock.

You also couldn't get Blissey or Crobat until you beat the game, even if Chansey and Golbat were at max happiness.

This isn't the first time there was an oversight on new gen Pokemon acquisition.

I do like the Eevee -> Prism Scale -> Ninfia idea though. Makes it so that it's not just limited to Feebas.

I'd actually like single Pokemon-centric items to be expanded to new creatures. Having increased usage for Upgrades, Dubious Discs, Reaper Cloths, and Magmarizers being applied to new Pokemon families would be cool, instead of making new items. It makes it feel more connected.

Also so far the 3DS is unhackable (at least for right now anyway)so hopefully we won't be seeing stupid stuff like players wanting a level 1 Zekrom or something.

Actually I think people can ask for that without hacking, the problem is making the impossible ask-able. If anything ask this fan character. It's still bad though but...well...yeah :/

• Thumbs Up 1

I think Ninfia looks alright. Didn't look like an Eevee evolution at first though, I guess the eyes sorta threw me off but I see it now. Interested to know what type it is. Also I hope this means the return of new evolutions for for past gen pokemon again.

Also 

"'Ninfia' Revealed!!"

"What is this Pokemon that resembles Eevee...could it be?!"

"How did this evolve from eevee!?"

"How strong does it look!? What type could it be?"

"What on earth is it's type now!?"

GET SUPER EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING?!

GET SUPER EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING!!

UUUOOOOOHHHHH

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 3

The type for Ninfia? I have no idea. I'm guessing Normal or Dragon, though I can see how it could be Flying.

Ninfia is pretty cute I admit. :3

And yeah, maybe it is a shiny.. or the sparkles could just be there to add flair to the reveal?

Someone on /vp/ was kind enough to translate everything:

That is a shitload of words just to say: This is Ninfia and it evolves from Eevee. Want to know more about it? Well too bad, fuck you.

• Thumbs Up 2