Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

And I find my first shiny in this whole game while randomly going in someone's friend safari

AZMxvBU.png

It has a "Careful" nature.

That's actually not horrible!  Good find, broseph!

evtrainitinattackanduseitasatrickroomsweeper

Hey, post that shit when you evolve it.  I wanna see what Shiny Mega Banette looks like.

Edited by Gyorg Lopez
  • Thumbs Up 1

How the fuck is Shuckle "uncommon"? I have been Rock Smashing shit at Terminus Cave for like one hour now and fucking nothing except Gravelers.

Fuck you, Serebii. This shit ain't uncommon, finding a shiny is easier.

According to the guide book, Shuckle is a Rare (which makes more sense, considering how annoying it was to get). I think I probly spent about the same amount of time, if not longer, trying to get mine)

So, when I thought my faith in humanity couldn't get any lesser, I got fucked up the ass on the GTS.

Someone had "5IV+HA+Pokerus" Eevee for Yveltal on the GTS.  So I pawned off a Shiny for an extra Yveltal, then traded it.

What I got was a perfectly normal Eevee with none of said attributes.  Do these fuckers really have nothing better to do than lie on a fucking kids game?  I don't even fuckin' care that I gave away a Shiny for it.  It was nothing I wanted or was even interested in, it just pisses me off that this fucker lied and got away with it.

What a piece of shit.

You fell for one of the most basic tricks to pull on GTS. I do that all the time with "5IV Protean" Froakies. That's how I scored myself a Zapdos.

GTS is one of the worst places to do trades. Trade threads and the likes on Pokémon centred sites are the best place to go after this kind of Pokémon.

If you are going for anything that isn't a version exclusive for another version exclusive, just don't do it, at least until they decide to show summaries on GTS.

According to the guide book, Shuckle is a Rare (which makes more sense, considering how annoying it was to get). I think I probly spent about the same amount of time, if not longer, trying to get mine)

Well, I managed to finally find one after like one hour, but somehow my level 28 Marowak managed to 2 hit-ko hit (since it had Sturdy). Thank God I got lucky and another appeared after like 10 minutes.

Edited by Tmsp

You fell for one of the most basic tricks to pull on GTS. I do that all the time with "5IV Protean" Froakies. That's how I scored myself a Zapdos.

Wait, you duped someone on GTS?

:/

GTS is one of the worst places to do trades.

With people like you around, I can see why. 

• Thumbs Up 8

GTS is one of the worst places to do trades. Trade threads and the likes on Pokémon centred sites are the best place to go after this kind of Pokémon.

If you are going for anything that isn't a version exclusive for another version exclusive, just don't do it, at least until they decide to show summaries on GTS.

You can't be serious. That's low.

...well that's dickish.

Oh, you guys would have hated playing Runescape with me. All them items I tricked people into giving me.

I've decided to pick up a 3DS XL and Pokemon X. The Blaziken thing goes till January right?

Wait, you duped someone on GTS?

:/

Woah, dude. :|

With people like you around, I can see why. 

You can't be serious. That's low.

...well that's dickish.

Hahahaha.

I have like a full box of Froakies to do the same thing when PokéTransfer is up since I don't plan on paying for it.

Like I said, GTS is the worst place for trading since it is full of people like that (like me!). When I want fair trades, I always go to Pokémon centred communities.

I would never trick anyone like you guys in a fair trade, multiple people here can confirm that I'm legit, but GTS? Yeah, I don't really care.

Now excuse me, I have to check if my Froakie was already traded.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 2

What the fuck...

You do realize it paints a pretty bad picture when you go around admitting these things on the internet and laughing at it? If you were like 5, I'd understand people doing childish things. But.. come on, you're an adult. You're screwing other people over because you want a virtual Pokemon. That's pretty shitty of you to do.

I've decided to pick up a 3DS XL and Pokemon X. The Blaziken thing goes till January right?

You bought that 3DSXL at Bestbuy.. right? It's $30 off there. If not, you can price match it at the store. Please tell me you did. :c

• Thumbs Up 1

What the fuck...

You do realize it paints a pretty bad picture when you go around admitting these things on the internet and laughing at it? If you were like 5, I'd understand people doing childish things. But.. come on, you're an adult. You're screwing other people over because you want a virtual Pokemon. That's pretty shitty of you to do.

Age doesn't really determine how many fucks a person gives.

• Thumbs Up 1

Age doesn't really determine how many fucks a person gives.

It's not about that - it's about not being mature. Expecting little kids to be mature is one thing, expecting fully grown adults to be mature is another thing.

Sigh. :/

• Thumbs Up 2

I would never trick anyone like you guys in a fair trade.

Wow, what an honor. I guess that makes up for duping and stealing shit from people, some of which I'm sure are children, and then unashamedly admitting it to other people who play the game. 

Whatever. I don't really care or anything, but it's just a shitty attitude to have. 

• Thumbs Up 7

What the fuck...

It may be childish and I've done way worse stuff when I was younger and played Neopets, but like I said, I don't really care when it comes to GTS aka the place where people ask for level 1 and less Mews.

I use that place multiple times to do fair trades, like last night, I traded a Gorebyss for an Huntail and most of the Pokémon that evolve  via trading like Haunter for Haunter.

If you or any person wanted to trade something with me, then you/them could rest assured since I would never trick you/them in any way. Now people on GTS? Yeah call me imature, but I don't give three fucks about them.

Let's just change subject since I'm not gonna change in any way when it comes to this stuff no matter what people say.

Also, if it makes you feel better, I only did it two times. One I got a Zapdos, the other I got a Ditto. The full box was also a joke.

But yeah, still imature and whatever since I still did it.

Edited by Tmsp

If you're going out of your way in admitting that in public, then don't go blaming others for criticizing you for it. Not a very smart decision if you ask me.

There's not really much else to say about this matter, so back on topic.

• Thumbs Up 6

Wonder Trading is a lot of fun if you put things people want in. I've met a bunch of nice guys that way, and had good battles with a few of 'em. Right now, I'm going through a phase of sending Ditto and Eevee out, and seeing what I get.

If you're going out of your way in admitting that in public, then don't go blaming others for criticizing you for it. Not a very smart decision if you ask me.

There's not really much else to say about this matter, so back on topic.

I'm not blaming anyone for criticizing me, I just said that I don't really care if I give Pokémon with less stats or whatever in GTS.

I don't really see how big this is (at least for me), I guess that people here now will stop trading Pokémon with me and I don't blame them.

But once again, back on topic.

Did you guys knew that the ring on Volcanion's back is actually two cannons? Kinda cool. He still sucks design-wise, though.

Here is a pic:

QeedahW.png

Edited by Tmsp

I still find it funny that Autosaver agreed with 'no' on saving money, despite having 'saver' in their name.

I would had gone for the money saving option, but of course that's probably because I'm mega-cheap and barely ever get money. It's sad.

• Thumbs Up 1