Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Regarding the megas...since they aren't aviable to public yet...couldn't it be that the other it's missing it's texture so the game (or the hacker maybe) uses the texture of it's counterpart (Or even the entire mega model)?

I do hope that ain't the final designs for the Latio Siblings, their a little TOO identicle their. I would hope Latias would look a little different, even get a different typing if possible.

Wonder Trading can be pretty fun when you send out decent Pokemon. I swear the more I send out half decent Pokemon, the better returns I get.

I've sent a lot of freshly caught Gravellers, Haunters, Druddigons, and Gurrdurrs, all with no items so they can evolve, and I've got Galvantula, Zebstrika, a Modest Protean Froakie, Fennekin, Charmander, another Chespin, and one particularly memorably awesome trade had me trade a Haunter for a Pumpkaboo which promptly evolved. It feels good, even if getting a shit Pokemon kind of sucks sometimes.

I'm releasing any common trash I get as well, to try and take them out of the system, as it were.

Sure half of what I'm trading has poor natures, but at least people are getting random Gengars and such. Feels more satisfying than just sending out a Bunnelby.

Edited by Semi-colon e

So, I have here three Pokémon ready to evolve just sitting in a box, but they need to be traded for it to happen. Will someone please help me with this? It's just like 5 minutes and I can give you an Imposter Ditto has a thank you gift. Either a Ditto, a Fennekin or any fossil.

Edit: Forget it, already done.

Edited by Tmsp

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but hacked pokemon are showing up on Wonder Trade as "Mystery Egg" and will fuck up your pokemon that are in the same box.

Fun's over folks.

The Mega Evolutions of the Latis look more like they're both purple to me, as in a blending of their two original colors. Though it still seems pretty dumb to take away the main thing that you can distinguish the two by

• Thumbs Up 1

The Mega Evolutions of the Latis look more like they're both purple to me, as in a blending of their two original colors. Though it still seems pretty dumb to take away the main thing that you can distinguish the two by

Was gonna say, they're more a combination of the two, so purple. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with them, like maybe they share the same roots or something else story-wise. Anyways, I think it's fucking badass. I mean they're Pokemon fucking jet planes. I'll be really disappointed if the Mega form doesn't hold the highest speed stat out of all Pokemon (like a crazy 200 base or something).

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but hacked pokemon are showing up on Wonder Trade as "Mystery Egg" and will fuck up your pokemon that are in the same box.

Fun's over folks.

It's not due to hacking. This has been around since launch apparently and bad eggs are just glitches in the service essentially.

Oh.

Then I guess we just have to wait for another patch.

Again.

That's a pretty fucking fatal flaw in a series that heavily focuses on trading.

That's all okay, I don't Wonder Trade anyway.

Not with all the Bunnelby's I've been getting.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

That's all okay, I don't Wonder Trade anyway.

Not with all the Bunnelby's I've been getting.

It seems that people are getting a little less douchey, as I've got considerably less shit as of late.

Man, fuck Route 13. Fuck the wind, fuck the Pokémon that follow you, fuck Arena Trap and fuck everything.

Whoever thought that this was a good idea for a route deserves a fucking broken bottle up its ass.

• Thumbs Up 3

So, when I thought my faith in humanity couldn't get any lesser, I got fucked up the ass on the GTS.

Someone had "5IV+HA+Pokerus" Eevee for Yveltal on the GTS.  So I pawned off a Shiny for an extra Yveltal, then traded it.

What I got was a perfectly normal Eevee with none of said attributes.  Do these fuckers really have nothing better to do than lie on a fucking kids game?  I don't even fuckin' care that I gave away a Shiny for it.  It was nothing I wanted or was even interested in, it just pisses me off that this fucker lied and got away with it.

What a piece of shit.

Edited by Gyorg Lopez

So, when I thought my faith in humanity couldn't get any lesser, I got fucked up the ass on the GTS.

Someone had "5IV+HA+Pokerus" Eevee for Yveltal on the GTS.  So I pawned off a Shiny for an extra Yveltal, then traded it.

What I got was a perfectly normal Eevee with none of said attributes.  Do these fuckers really have nothing better to do than lie on a fucking kids game?  I don't even fuckin' care that I gave away a Shiny for it.  It was nothing I wanted or was even interested in, it just pisses me off that this fucker lied and got away with it.

What a piece of shit.

Well lets be honest, it's mostly your fault for falling for it.

And besides that, 5IV's aren't hard to get in this game, and Pokerus isn't worth a legendary.

Finally beat the main story, clocked in at 29 hours and 10 minutes

FOnuhXo.jpg

Game was nice, and glad that I still made most of my team from this gen being that part of my goal was to not take too much help from older gens, though having Krookodile and Scrafty basically means you get pretty much all of the help you need. Also half of my team were fighting types...I have no regrets.

I had the exp share on and off throughout the game since for some reason I like being slightly under leveled for everything, I'll post more thoughts later but all in all, I had lots of fun with this one.

It seems that people are getting a little less douchey, as I've got considerably less shit as of late.

I've been just handing out freshly caught stuff on the Wonder Trade, but stuff like Haunter or Gurrdurr that evolves, Druddigons, or Claunchers as half the time they might be a person who plays Y (and if they don't want it, they can simply pass it on, potentially to a Y player who can't get them). It actually paid off, but I wanted to do good and not just put the shit I get back in the chain as it means the shitmons don't stay in the chain and it increases the odds slightly of getting something good.

I also find that the Japanese are either the worst for giving you Bunnelbys and stuff, or they pull through and give you an amazing Modest Protean Froakie or something. Another one gave me a Pumpkaboo which evolved too. The nature sucked, but having a trade evolution is always nice.

Edited by Semi-colon e

How the fuck is Shuckle "uncommon"? I have been Rock Smashing shit at Terminus Cave for like one hour now and fucking nothing except Gravelers.

Fuck you, Serebii. This shit ain't uncommon, finding a shiny is easier.

Well lets be honest, it's mostly your fault for falling for it.

And besides that, 5IV's aren't hard to get in this game, and Pokerus isn't worth a legendary.

Yeah, you're right.  It's not the person who lied's fault, it's the guy he lied to.

>logic

Also, I could not care less about Yveltal or Xerneas.  If I can trade them off to meet my needs, so be it.

And I find my first shiny in this whole game while randomly going in someone's friend safari

AZMxvBU.png

It has a "Careful" nature.

• Thumbs Up 2