Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

So does this mean Honedge will be the Magnemite/Klink of Gen 6 should it gain a third evolution? I do spy a third unused sheath behind the other two. 

Edited by DarkLight

Are you fucking kidding with me? Its just two of it colored pink? Fuck it, it's even worst than Magneton and Klinklang.

This is one of the worst Pokémon designs that I've ever seen, I don't care what anyone says.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's apparently based on a coat of arms. I just hope that if it has a third form, it'll do something different. Dual wielding suit of armor, anyone?

• Thumbs Up 1

So does this mean Honedge will be the Magnemite/Klink of Gen 6 should it gain a third evolution? I do spy a third unused sheath behind the other two.

It is a steel type, do probably

I was thinking it'd be a Honedge evolution, but I was more thinking "haunted suit of armour" than two of them recoloured.  There's no way it's the line's final stage, though, so I may get my haunted armour yet.

I swear, if this is what they were building up to when they said "SPECIAL REVEAL WEDNESDAY" then they've got to be kidding.

Am...I the only one here that absolutely loves it? XD

I really loved Honedge at first, but I was for dang sure that it was one of those Pokemon that didn't evolve, so this is a neat surprise. The "wall mount" evolution thing is pretty rad and didn't expect it. I don't think it's the Magnemite of this generation since another evolution wouldn't really make much sense, though with Pokemon it's probably not totally out of the question lawl.

Cool stuffs though, definitely having one on my team, <3.

• Thumbs Up 5

Honedge's third form is an event only Pokémon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfB98h_RXaght#t=0m56s

Edited by Phil Collins

Honedge's third form is an event only Pokémon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfB98h_RXaght#t=0m56s

So it evolves into an episode of Scooby Doo? I smell a lawsuit

• Thumbs Up 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

Or, in Komodinglish: Doublade... meh.

That said... eh, I think this looks alright. I was expecting something a little more... flashy than what we got, is all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

They weren't even trying with Magneton either :V

Problem is that Magneton was made years ago unlike this piece of shit. I'm pretty sure that now they have more than enough money and time to make decent designs that aren't reversed photoshoped Pokémon.

Also, Satoshi Tajiri confirmed that they where "fucking with us" when they said that Kalos Pokémon wouldn't have Mega Evolutions and decided to reveal the first Mega Kalos Pokémon. Here it is, Mega Doublade:

SmMetrV.png

Ain't she a beaute?

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 2

Go ahead and berate Game Freak for Doublade's design and how it's a sign of them being lazy now. I'll continue being the only person who remembers, and pointing that Zweilous only has an extra head and wings.

Go ahead and berate Game Freak for Doublade's design and how it's a sign of them being lazy now. I'll continue being the only person who remembers, and pointing that Zweilous only has an extra head and wings.

who?

And a pair of new hairs, bulkier legs, fangs, claws, more unkempt fur and a new belly patern. Yeah, it is somewhat lazy, but looks like a natural evolution.

Now Doublade? They made that handle thing sharper, changed a bit its patern, painted it pink, put it on paint, made a copy of it, reversed it and voilà!

It doesn't look natural at all, looks like a couple of lesbian honedges or some shit like that.