Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I don't think we're going to get ten-million Normal/Fairy Pokemon.  Jigglypuff will likely be an exception to the rule; Fairy will more likely than not hold precedence over Normal.  And Gallade ain't changing because that wouldn't make any sense.

Reconfirmation that Froakie's final evolution is Water/Fighting. It looks similar to a poison dart frog. The dark blue now takes over its body almost entirely. There are a few even darker (almost black) spots on his sides and face and it gains more of the bubble foam around its neck and down the back. It's also a bit bulkier. It uses its hind legs a lot and has kicking attacks.

Ya mean like this?

kvZbQsz.jpg

Ya mean like this?

kvZbQsz.jpg

...That looks awesome! Is this real? Probably not but it looks real enough to me.

Edited by KrazyBean

That rumor's sounding pretty good if it is from the same source that outright predicted Meowstic. Espurr is the only logical conclusion that it could go towards if it's from the same person.

SOOoooooooooo glad that you have faster transportation in the game, also that you don't have to hold down the B button to run.

I wonder when you get the Roller Blades, I know it's gotta be before Korrina's Gym since her's is a skate park.

Found this. Not sure if it's real though...

1374281_468410173257066_275976930_n.png

Ain't real to proven otherwise, their are many artist out their that can emulate Sugimori style.

Best wait for an 100% reliable source, 

Found this. Not sure if it's real though...

Both are probably fake, but at least the frog looks somewhat real. Braixen's "evolution" looks really weird posing like that and the white fur doesn't have any detail at all compared to the pre-evolution. I mean, her whisker looks sharp as a blade compared to Fennekin's/Braixen's ones.

Edited by Tmsp

And as per usual the actual appearance of these Pokemon will fail to live up to expectations.

Regarding the fakes above, I think there's a pretty decent chance that the final evolutions will look a lot more distinct from their middle stages than that.  If you look at all the starter evolution lines down the years, the jump from second to third stage is usually the biggest.  The Braixen evolution up there simply isn't different enough, although I think Frogadier's is probably closer to the mark.  They're good, though - well-drawn.  And I really like speculative fanart.

Actually, I'm disappointed that we haven't had any silhouette teasers for new Pokemon.  For the past couple of generations GameFreak would release silhouettes of some new Pokemon and only reveal them a month or so later, and I remember there being some great fanart trying to fill in the shadows of the likes of Chatot and Zoroark.  People thought Chatot was a Murkrow evolution with a scythe.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love how they used adults/teenagers/whatever to advertise the games. This shows best what demographics are actually playing these games the most.

I love how they used adults/teenagers/whatever to advertise the games. This shows best what demographics are actually playing these games the most.

I like how the commercials seem to always play during the adult-oriented time slots on adult-oriented channels like Comedy Central.

Seriously, it shows once every commercial break during a full episode of South Park reruns.

I like how the commercials seem to always play during the adult-oriented time slots on adult-oriented channels like Comedy Central.

Seriously, it shows once every commercial break during a full episode of South Park reruns.

A shame we don't have any pokemon commercials here in Russia. Heck, we barely have ANY game commercials (3DS and a couple of games' commercials is all I can think of) and the few we do have are being showed on a couple of channels only. A shame.

A shame we don't have any pokemon commercials here in Russia. Heck, we barely have ANY game commercials (3DS and a couple of games' commercials is all I can think of) and the few we do have are being showed on a couple of channels only. A shame.

How is the gaming market in Russia anyway? O.o I really don't hear much from that region in terms of gaming...

How is the gaming market in Russia anyway? O.o I really don't hear much from that region in terms of gaming...

I'm not that into gaming but I kinda follow the topic. From what I can tell (not living in Moscow), some games sell like hot cakes. Diablo III, CoD, Starcraft II being the best examples of that. PC gaming is the most popular. Nintendo is not popular at all. Heck, I know just ONE other guy who has a Nintendo DS in my city (besides myself) and even he moved to Moscow a few months ago to study in a University. It's really hard to find games for modern Nintendo consoles and you can forget about finding the games for the previous generations of consoles.

Xbox360, Ps3 and PSP - that's much more popular though. You can easily find new games for those systems, at least for Xbox360 and Ps3.

All in all, the gaming community is rather big. It's just Nintendo who are not that popular (though, they're beginning to gain more and more fans). There's FINALLY an official Nintendo online-shop, where I ordered my Pokemon Black 2 a few months ago and thanks to free delivery (until the end of the year) I finally got Soul Silver and Platinum two days ago! It's not like I didn't play the hell out of them on my flash card but I really wanted to own licensed games in boxes and I'm so glad I finally do own them))).

Now if only they remade Gen III after X/Y(/Z)! I'd soooooo buy those remakes!!!

Edited by ArtFenix

So, when do you think they'll reveal today's new Pokémon? ohmy.png I am kinda excited by this prospect.

I completely forgot about this...well, in any case I'm excited.

I hope we see the starter evolutions soon, it's still ambiguous who I'm going to pick, at least for my first run. No doubt I'll do at least 3 playthroughs and use all of them anyway tongue.png what's even more interesting is that I have no idea HOW they're gonna take the third stages from here, apart from Frogadier the evolutions came out of left field compared to what I was expecting, I was expecting Fennekin to remain quadrapedal for the second stage at least, and Quilladin to be more "edgy" like how Dewott is to Oshawott. I'm expecting at least one Samurott esque curveball. And I would be okay with that as well, I felt like Samurott had a lot of impact that way.

Edited by Semi-colon e