Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Speaking of voice actors...Christopher Sabat lent his voice for this video

Either the youtuber has awesome contacts to get him or Sabat is really kind

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/5/2016 at 9:47 PM, Lime/Key/Parvati-Pai said:

The joke is ironically that Ryusei Nakao voices Yakko in the Japanese dub of Animaniacs.

I figured you might get a chuckle out of this ironic video.

Get outta town. Frieza and Yakko Warner share the same voice? ZOMG...

On January 6, 2016 at 2:38 AM, Ice Vec said:

Speaking of voice actors...Christopher Sabat lent his voice for this video

Either the youtuber has awesome contacts to get him or Sabat is really kind

That's crazy! :o How on earth did he get Sabat to voice Vegeta?!

(must have paid him big time....)

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

So, Goku bit Frieza, Buu and Beerus. What about Cell?

Nope. I don't think he ever layed a single taste on him.

Also, DBZ villians english voice actors( before kai ) are:

Frieza: Space smoker

Cell: British gentleman

Buu: A three year old with helium

They "fixed" the scene where Goku is taken out by Sorbet in today's episode of Super. The time around, Goku reverts and lets his guard down completely before Sorbet fires his little laser ring. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post, but news! Chapter 8 of Dragon Ball Super was just leaked:

Spoiler

-Boo failed the test, so he won't be participating, and there doesn't appear to be any intention of replacing him. Gohan could potentially fill in, but I feel that is unlikely.

-The first round is Goku vs Botamo, the bear-dude.

-Kyabe, the Universe 6 Saiyan, is actually super polite. 

Spoiler

I expect Gohan to pull a Goku and save the day at the last second, having taken several levels in badass since Freeza, because, quite frankly, his absence in light of Buu's disqualification is quite conspicuous.

Also, there's gonna be a new 3DS game, focused entirely around fusions, apparently. Considering the insane combinations that might be possible, this could be a good kind of crazy.

Only sensible name for Goku x Broly is Brokuly.

DB Super

Spoiler

I still hope Gohan subs in for Buu when the time comes. Only having him fail for the team to have one automatic loss would be disappointing.

25 minutes ago, Candescence said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I expect Gohan to pull a Goku and save the day at the last second, having taken several levels in badass since Freeza, because, quite frankly, his absence in light of Buu's disqualification is quite conspicuous.

Also, there's gonna be a new 3DS game, focused entirely around fusions, apparently. Considering the insane combinations that might be possible, this could be a good kind of crazy.

We haven't had anything centered around what-if fusions since Budokai 2. I look forward to this if it comes out internationally.

Spoiler

alakazam^ from Kanzenshuu:

Frost: If you thought "Hm!? This looks like...!!", then you're absolutely right. This is the emperor of the 6th Universe, hiding something!! Which means, is this his 1st form!?

Cabba/Kyabe/Cabe: There are Saiyajin in the 6th Universe as well. Cabba is one of them!! It seems their battle suit/armor is vastly different from the ones Vegeta and the Saiyajin of the 7th Universe have. So, what is "his" true strength? <- They don't use gender pronouns when talking about Cabba.

Magetta: He has smoke coming out of his head and has something burning in his body!! He seems like a robot but, actually, he's an alien from a species called "Metalman". What techniques does he use!?

Botamo: From Botamo, at first glance, we can see he looks like a bear and is very proud of his strength!! What is currently known about him is that all his body is glossy and hairless!!

Hit: With his cool outfit, which looks like he's wearing a long coat, there's no doubt he's a warrior!! There's a dangerous feel to the name "Hit"...

Monaka: The greatest war potencial of the 7th Universe!? A hero with a name meaning "The Great Ponta (Nipple)". A powerful person that gives Beers-sama a hard time but will we see what he's worth!?

EmmaWinters from Kanzenshuu: Cabba's probably from Planet Salad(https://i.imgur.com/EvhBwjG.jpg) which I'm pretty sure is the original Saiyan planet. Vegeta seems to recognize it, saying there was some sort of internal confict(http://i.imgur.com/fGMqVA4.jpg) & some Saiyans left to Planet Vegeta. I think Salad was destroyed, not sure how though. As fun as this is, I'm just gonna let Herms do the rest.

Oh my, Akira Toriyama is displeased with the quality of Dragon Ball Super:

Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone.

Translated by Kei17 from Kanzenshuu

• Thumbs Up 1

What exactly is Toriyama displeased with? Does it say?

I'm just a little confused since my understanding is that Super was his idea and he wrote the original story and character drafts. I know Toei kinda takes those and does their own thing, but I thought he had a hand in the production. It is nice to see that he's got some real passion for his own creation again after all this time in any case.

I still haven't watched much of Super, so I don't really have an opinion on the show itself.

Well, the animation is often lack-luster. It's also possible that he doesn't like a number of changes made to the Battle of Gods and Resurrection F stories. For example, Goku doesn't struggle with the idea that he had to achieve Super Saiyan God with the help of others, which added to Goku's character. 

So we got more info on the Saiyan from Universe 6

Spoiler

His universe's saiyans never had to deal with Freeza, so they evolved past their violent ways and became a pacific race, going as far as fighting AGAINST evil beings.

Vegeta recognizes his clothes as the armor the saiyans used before Freeza gave them all their tech, and their planet, Salad was the original Saiyan planet which was destroyed during a civil war.

The Saiyans also evolved past their tails, so they're born without those, Vegeta seems pretty friendly with Cabba, so far as wanting to check the new Saiyan planet, which is interesting for his character, as now he can see the race he had so much pride finally going through the same development he went through and evolving into still proud warriors but without their petty violence.

Also

Spoiler

Majin Buu failed the test, he didn't even get his own name right, so Goku (Who almost failed himself)  will have to fight for him.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/19/2016 at 10:31 AM, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:

Oh my, Akira Toriyama is displeased with the quality of Dragon Ball Super:

Translated by Kei17 from Kanzenshuu

Can I see the thread this is from?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://imgur.com/a/48sol

I love this, this is a fan manga being made at someone from Kanzenshuu, basically a story about Piccolo and Vegeta taking over Great Saiyaman/2 duties for a day and how Piccolo struggles being a superhero. humor is on point and and its overall good read.

The link above catches you up and the thread below continues. enjoy!
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17272&start=280#p1034175

• Thumbs Up 2

I believe it was being discussed in the general discussion thread in the Super section. I'm not exactly sure what page it's on. I can link you to the translation of Toriyama's introduction for the Super History Book, which is where the quote is from:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

On 1/23/2016 at 2:11 AM, Ratcicle King said:

So we got more info on the Saiyan from Universe 6

Reveal hidden contents

His universe's saiyans never had to deal with Freeza, so they evolved past their violent ways and became a pacific race, going as far as fighting AGAINST evil beings.

Vegeta recognizes his clothes as the armor the saiyans used before Freeza gave them all their tech, and their planet, Salad was the original Saiyan planet which was destroyed during a civil war.

The Saiyans also evolved past their tails, so they're born without those, Vegeta seems pretty friendly with Cabba, so far as wanting to check the new Saiyan planet, which is interesting for his character, as now he can see the race he had so much pride finally going through the same development he went through and evolving into still proud warriors but without their petty violence.

Also

Hide contents

Majin Buu failed the test, he didn't even get his own name right, so Goku (Who almost failed himself)  will have to fight for him.

Hm, I guess this isn't much of a surprise: as generally good-natured as he is, Mr. Buu was never exactly the brightest of the Buu forms. Still, though, I can't help but wonder if this will mean that Gohan will make a last-minute appearance near the end to help save the day.

5 minutes ago, Komodin said:

Hidden Content

Spoiler

Yeaaah I doubt that.

First they already said Goku will fight twice to compensate for Buu, and we see throught the chapter most of his fight against who I assume would be fighting Buu.

Second of all, Gohan didn't attend to the tournment, and there's no way he can go there now.

49 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

So why exactly do people like Budokai 3?

The gameplay and aesthetics, mostly. There are plenty of reviews you could watch to get a more in depth answer. 

Meh. Infinite World was a far better game, it had more characters, it did away with that annoying Dragon Rush, and it actually had a proper story mode unlike Budokai 3.

Budokai 3 had the Dragon World mode where you could fly around the world to the fights. I thought it was cool.

Budokai 3 also had the best gameplay. I'm not a huge fan of the arena thing they've gone fore since after it.