Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Spoiler

Considering ol Piccolo  was one of my fav characters. This felt so refreshing to watch. He's gotten strong~ Now all he needs now is some namek ho's. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

I couldn't get the translation of the episode yet, so just a question, now that Vegeta is fighting Frost, did they accept the defeats of Piccolo and Goku? Or did they all agree that all the fights Frost won didn't count and Piccolo and Goku are back on the tournment?

Just now, Ratcicle King said:
  Hide contents

I couldn't get the translation of the episode yet, so just a question, now that Vegeta is fighting Frost, did they accept the defeats of Piccolo and Goku? Or did they all agree that all the fights Frost won didn't count and Piccolo and Goku are back on the tournment?

Spoiler

As far as I can tell Vegeta retracted Frost's disqualification so that he could beat him, because "he can't stand the sound of his voice." 

Well, the titles for episodes 36 and 38 got revealed!

36. An unexpectebly formidable enemy?! Vegeta huge explosion of anger!

38. Last of Universe 6 warriors! Meet the strongest man, Hit!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So...the 35 episode aired.

Spoiler

•  Vegeta beats Frost with ONE PUNCH! Saitama is crying somewhere, i know it!
  • Hit is.... A HITMAN. Not that creative but OK.
  • Frost wants to take the treasure(reward for Universe 6) and run, but Hit stops him.
  • Hit does....something... on Frost. Its like an attack, but i dont know. It looked really creepy.
  • Theres a new rule. Who touches the barrier is out.
  • Magetta is AWESOME! He can trow lava from his mouth
  • Vegeta looks...tired, i guess.

So. What did you guys think of the episode?

EDIT: Forgot about this

Goku will fight again, but before Monaka

19 hours ago, Diamond said:

So...the 35 episode aired.

Hidden Content

So. What did you guys think of the episode?

EDIT: Forgot about this

Hidden Content

Spoiler

It's more like the heat that Magetta is generating inside the barrier is so intense that it's affecting Vegeta. Like Whis said, it'll eventually tire him out if he doesn't do anything

The preview for Episode 37 of Super has me excited.

Spoiler

Vegeta is gonna push Cabba into turning into a Super Saiyan.

Is it bad that im feeling really bad for Magetta? Vegeta didnt need to be that harsh.

Also, is Vegeta trying to kill Cabba? I ask because Goku talked about the rules and about him becoming the way he was in the past.

17 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Hide contents

Is it bad that im feeling really bad for Magetta? Vegeta didnt need to be that harsh.

Also, is Vegeta trying to kill Cabba? I ask because Goku talked about the rules and about him becoming the way he was in the past.

Spoiler

As far as I can tell, Vegeta is going to pretend to be evil to goad Cabba into turning into a Super Saiyan.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

So wait, how strong is Cabba then? are we talking Raditz level or pre-SS1 teen gohan level? I was hoping Saiyans of Universe 6 were alittle different.

1 hour ago, goku262002 said:
  Hide contents

So wait, how strong is Cabba then? are we talking Raditz level or pre-SS1 teen gohan level? I was hoping Saiyans of Universe 6 were alittle different.

Spoiler

Well, he is forcing Vegeta to use Super Saiyan on top of his already incredibly powerful new base power that he attained by training with Whis, so I'd say Cabba is really really strong. Like, First form Freeza put down Super Saiyan Gohan, and his transformations make him roughly 240 times stronger in the long run, assuming the differences in forms have remained the same. Now, base Goku and Vegeta during the Resurrection F arc are equal to that level of power, and Goku and Vegeta have only gotten stronger since then, having trained for 3 years in the ROSAT. So as things stand, this is the chain:

Super Saiyan Vegeta > Cabba > Vegeta = Goku > Freeza(Final Form) > Freeza(First Form) > Super Saiyan Gohan > Gohan > Piccolo. 

If you're wondering why base Gohan is stronger than Piccolo, Gohan states that Tagoma's power is comparable to his own, prior to Ginyu switching bodies with him and becoming stronger:

Minute: 22~23 (Episode 21)
Gohan (narrating the NEP): “This Tagoma person is on a completely different level from the other soldiers. He’s hiding power at least on par with my own! No way... His power rose even higher?! What's that bizarre pose?!”

And as we saw, Super Saiyan Gohan one-shot Tagoma, so he's clearly not referring to his Super Saiyan form.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post, but new episode titles reveal a lot of interesting stuff:

Spoiler

Ep.38: “Universe 6’s Mightiest Warrior! Meet the Assassin Hit!!” April 10th
Scenario: Toshio Yoshitaka, Storyboard and Director: Kohei Hatano, Animation Supervisor: Naoki Tate
It’s a martial arts tournament between Universe 6 and 7, with Earth hanging in the balance. Vegeta’s final opponent is Hit, the strongest man in Universe 6. Hit is so laid-back it’s terrifying, and seeing this Vegeta realizes he must be strong. In fact, Hit is renowned as the greatest assassin in Universe 6…

Ep.39: “A Fully-Developed ‘Time-Skip’ Counterattack!? Is It Coming!? Goku’s New Technique!” April 17th
Scenario: King Ryu, Storyboard and Director: Ryota Nakamura, Animation Supervisor: Yukihiro Kitano
Vegeta squares off against Hit in his Super Saiyan Blue form, but Hit uses his “Time-Skip” technique to repeatedly attack Vegeta where it hurts, knocking him out cold. Trying to figure out the trick behind Hit’s “Time-Skip”, Son Goku likewise challenges him in his Super Saiyan Blue form.

Ep.39: “Hit Improves, Goku Declines” (provisional title) April 17th
Scenario: King Ryu, Storyboard/Director/Animation Supervisor: undetermined
Hit has the ability to skip time ahead just one tenth of a second. Goku counters this “Time-Skip” by predicting what will happen 0.1 seconds later, but Hit continues to improve as the battle wears on. And so Goku busts out the Kaio-Ken and fires a Kamehameha!

Ep.40: “The Conclusion” (provisional title) April 24th
The tournament against Universe 6 for the fate of the Earth has finally come to a close. Furious at Hit and his teammates for losing, Champa tries to destroy them. As Cabba and the others are frozen in terror, someone enters the ring…

Translated by Herms from Kanzenshuu

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

So, Kaio-Ken is back. cool! can't wait to see how Goku improved it with his SSB state.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

IKR! Super Kaio-ken has always been a really cool concept. I wonder though, is Goku going to use that often, or is this just a one time thing? I hope it's the latter, otherwise Vegeta will be sorely outclassed :lol:.

Spoiler

The argument could be applied to Super Kaio-ken too, but Goku must've figured something out in order for it to be useful and balanced again. could be how SKK works and can only be used for really short bursts of extended power and not as a power booster ala Freeza Saga.

Kaio-ken was a very powerful but draining move if you went past 4x and unless you were a saiyan/kai/god you were gonna suffer some damage from it. it became sort of useless after saiyans learned how to go super, though I still felt Tien and yamcha and Piccolo should've learned it, would've made them less useless in the later sagas.

19 hours ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:

Sorry for the double post, but new episode titles reveal a lot of interesting stuff:

Reveal hidden contents

Ep.38: “Universe 6’s Mightiest Warrior! Meet the Assassin Hit!!” April 10th
Scenario: Toshio Yoshitaka, Storyboard and Director: Kohei Hatano, Animation Supervisor: Naoki Tate
It’s a martial arts tournament between Universe 6 and 7, with Earth hanging in the balance. Vegeta’s final opponent is Hit, the strongest man in Universe 6. Hit is so laid-back it’s terrifying, and seeing this Vegeta realizes he must be strong. In fact, Hit is renowned as the greatest assassin in Universe 6…

Ep.39: “A Fully-Developed ‘Time-Skip’ Counterattack!? Is It Coming!? Goku’s New Technique!” April 17th
Scenario: King Ryu, Storyboard and Director: Ryota Nakamura, Animation Supervisor: Yukihiro Kitano
Vegeta squares off against Hit in his Super Saiyan Blue form, but Hit uses his “Time-Skip” technique to repeatedly attack Vegeta where it hurts, knocking him out cold. Trying to figure out the trick behind Hit’s “Time-Skip”, Son Goku likewise challenges him in his Super Saiyan Blue form.

Ep.39: “Hit Improves, Goku Declines” (provisional title) April 17th
Hit has the ability to skip time ahead just one tenth of a second. Goku counters this “Time-Skip” by predicting what will happen 0.1 seconds later, but Hit continues to improve as the battle wears on. And so Goku busts out the Kaio-Ken and fires a Kamehameha!

Ep.40: “The Conclusion” (provisional title) April 24th
The tournament against Universe 6 for the fate of the Earth has finally come to a close. Furious at Hit and his teammates for losing, Champa tries to destroy them. As Cabba and the others are frozen in terror, someone enters the ring…

Translated by Herms from Kanzenshuu

Spoiler

So Hit can time skip huh? I swear to god, from the synopsis, it looks like the final battle will be Jojo as fuck.

Also looks like we'll finally see what Monaka is capable of on episode 40!

Some bonus images from the Volume 1 of DBS.(it looks like the manga mini images are still connecting):

http://imgur.com/a/aKTU1

Also, from the info from the DB reddit:

the angry Vegeta pic is about him not doing the dance even if he practised it.

The final one is about the manga skipping the ROF arc.

I still wanna know who the dragon in the 3rd picture is.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I still wanna know who the dragon in the 3rd picture is.

Isn't that Porunga? Looks a lot like him what with the antennae and biceps. I know he hasn't got his red shiny eyes but neither does the other dragon pics.