Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

Just got my "Koopa Family" decal for my 3DS case in from Redbubble!

9tpb83.jpg

ev52eg.jpg

Now my system and my card case match!

• Thumbs Up 2

My mom gave me a GoPro Hero but I returned it on Amazon because I didn't really find the need to use it, which snatch me around 132 dollars. I decided to ordered six games (which technically 7 but I go into that later).

Three of my games arrived yesterday

58ZwcaX.jpg

ICO, Star Ocean Till the End of Time and Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero

Unfortunately, I can't play the PS2 games due to my controller being incompatible (That what I get for assuming a PS1 controller is a Dualshock 2 :V) so I'm just playing Elebits DS until the last 3 games or my PS2 controller arrive in the mail.

In the city where I study there was a new retro gaming shop opened. I picked up this from there

1452943306680-1589451868.thumb.jpg.b369b

As a kid I played this game so much but I no longer had that copy.

My last three Amazon item came couple days ago

7iJyy5n.jpg

Gunstar Superheroes, Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed (wow that's a mouthful), and The World Ends With You

That's not all as I went shopping with my mom today

wrKRbqf.jpg

I have no interested in playing Disney Infinity but I like Donald Duck and he was in the clearance so I might as well pick him up.

Finally, I was going to gamestop to get Hyrule Warriors but I saw the Lucas Amiibo and decided to get him as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just got a much-anticipated delivery from Gamestop!

2rdu3xy.jpg

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

Gamestop Exclusive Mario Papercrafts

Psyched to start this! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Some Amazon deliveries from this past week. First I scored some articulated adorability on Friday and then I finally added one of the only two Banjo games I've never owned to my collection today:

25rci29.jpg

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Minis - Fluttershy

33cutlk.jpg

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (Gameboy Advance)

I was having a crummy day today and then this popped in the mail! Yeaaahhhhh! It cost me an arm and a leg and came in some questionable packaging, but it was in mint condition so I have no complaints. <3 

pgK0Wos.jpg?1

The Snow White Signature Edition Blu-Ray + Disney Store Exclusive Lithographs

At first I wasn't sure I wanted to import from the US, but the four lithographs made me ultimately get it. They are sooo pretty and I can't wait to frame them. I also got a super high res digital art piece that I'll be printing and framing too, as soon as I find one of those stores that do that for you. :P

But yeah, super excited to start off my collection of the Walt Disney Signature Blu-Rays. I'm aiming for this to be my first complete Disney home video set. And hopefully with all the lithographs too, assuming they'll keep up the practice! 

• Thumbs Up 3

21 hours ago, Bear Bird CC14 said:

Some Amazon deliveries from this past week. First I scored some articulated adorability on Friday and then I finally added one of the only two Banjo games I've never owned to my collection today:

25rci29.jpg

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Minis - Fluttershy

I don't watch Friendship is Magic or its spinoff Equestria Girls, but that Fluttershy figure is so adorable, I would totally own it.

Anyway, in December I ordered my first two anime figurines, and they arrived in early January. I meant to show them off then, but I just never got around to it. Since I've discovered this thread, though, I think now is the time to do so. For these pictures, I posed these figures in front of my Naughty Dog art book (which I'm also rather proud of) because my wall looks pretty bad.

This is Tomoko from Watamote:

56b7dff0eabce_TomokoFigure.thumb.jpg.644

And this is Nymph from Heaven's Lost Property, my favorite anime ever:

Nymph%20Figure_zpstvz3y3km.jpg

I love both characters and I love both figurines, though I do prefer the figure of Nymph. Even ignoring her cuter pose and larger size, she's just a more detailed and meticulously crafted figure, and it feels like more effort was put into her than Tomoko. Again, I'm overall really happy with both figures, and, thankfully, neither arrived with any flaws or broken parts. I'll be sure to post pictures of my next two figures when they arrive (I haven't actually ordered them because I don't have the money to do so just yet, but I will in about a week).

• Thumbs Up 1

Some acquisitions from this past week. First came from Amazon on Monday and the second I got as a Valentine's Gift from my parents today:

r0poh1.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Minimates - Vision Quest Raph and Slash

2wdwsna.jpg

Pokemon 3-Movie Limited Edition Blu-ray Collection

8 hours ago, Bear Bird CC14 said:

Some acquisitions from this past week. First came from Amazon on Monday and the second I got as a Valentine's Gift from my parents today:

r0poh1.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Minimates - Vision Quest Raph and Slash

2wdwsna.jpg

Pokemon 3-Movie Limited Edition Blu-ray Collection

Honestly, I wish they would make Raph's Vision Quest framethrowers, and his Shredder gauntlets into accessories for his action figure.

Got a small haul of stuff I've acquired over the past two weeks.

OlxexuY.jpg

Skylanders:

Biter's Bane (Magic Element Trap)

Banded Boulder (Earth Element Trap)

Oak Eagle (Life Element Trap)

Automatic Angel (Tech Element Trap)

LEGO:

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu Season 4: Tournament Of Elements DVD. (Probably one of my favorite seasons in the series)

Other:

Today, I participated in an event in my Church which is called "The Coldest Night Of The Year" where we go out and walk a couple of kilometers to raise money for homeless people, poverty and other causes. I scored a free beanie! (And five movie passes)

I finally got my next anime figurine today, and it's my first Super Sonico figure!

20160222_101258_zpskzaumfmo.jpg

20160222_101310_zpsnmmvfwbm.jpg

20160222_101327_zps52thkjtu.jpg

20160222_104659_zpsw4wzk0af.jpg

I am extremely happy with this figure! Not only is Sonico herself super cute, but the quality is really impressive considering the price (I paid $23 for the figure itself, and another $10 to get her here within a week). She's very well crafted and detailed, and there are only a couple of really tiny flaws with the paint job (honestly, you'd have to be looking for them to even notice). She's also surprisingly big (slightly taller than Nymph, I think, but not as big overall, and definitely all around bigger than Tomoko). Even the box art is simply adorable! My first Super Sonico figure is definitely a sweet treat, and I will indeed be collecting more of these in the future!

• Thumbs Up 1

So I recently got all this

HNI_0087_zpseztwfjd6.jpg

In case you're wonder what's what, that's Fire Emblem Fates special edition, the Japanese Granblue trial deck from Cardfight Vanguard, and Nightrose sleeves to go with. I didn't take too many pictures of Fates but oh well. Here's a lot of Granblue instead! :D

HNI_0088_zpsnoolkmje.jpg

HNI_0089_zpstx3q0zek.jpg

HNI_0091_zpsmm4sxrvu.jpg

And if you want to see CROW open this bad boy (girl?) up then click here! I did an unboxing of it just for the curious. I should had done one with FE but again oh well. I really should post my Noire figure now that I think about it...

• Thumbs Up 2

New stuff collected!

3cilAFZ.jpg

Skylanders Trap Team:

Sunscraper Spire Level Expansion

Midnight Museum Level Expansion

Pokemon:

Lucario amiibo (Named "BFZ" as a tribute to @Detective Zebra)

Toys R Us Exclusive 20th anniversary Pikachu card

LEGO Nexo Knights:

Toys R Us Build Event Shield Dock (Comes with Spin Drifter Nexo Power for the Merlok 2.0 app)

Codex Of Honor (Comes with Nexo Blade and Swift Sting Nexo Powers for the Merlok 2.0 app)

• Thumbs Up 2

2zsr7s2.jpg

Finally got my Brawl in the Family Complete Collection in from Kickstarter! SO SHINY. :D

• Thumbs Up 2

t2mT4YR.jpg

Finally got the velvet Mew plush I've been looking for as well as the first movie on DVD. The plush was quite the hassle with GAME itself since they change the dates with this. A hassle it was, but I'm glad that I have it at last.

Yesterday I've been to the Made in Asia convention in Brussels, where I got a few items + some signed pictures from the artist Orioto (unpictured)

v4p7pz.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Some recent arrivals from Gamestop.com:

8xly6v.jpg

Pokemon TCG Mega Mewtwo X Collection

My noteworthy pulls from said box (Along with the promo and a stack of commons and regular rares):

2rnk1nb.jpg

Also got my first Skylander!

2yyea13.jpg

Skylanders Superchargers Supercharged Combo Pack - Hammer Slam Bowser and Clown Cruiser

• Thumbs Up 1

112bbqe.jpg

Just got the Rare Replay VIP Pack that I won from DKVine back in January! (This was the nice thing I was hinting at back when I switched my avatar to Banjo!) Definitely the absolute nicest thing I've ever won, particularly the sick Banjo backpack! The full contents:

Banjo-Kazooie Backpack
Battletoads Cap
Battletoads Sunglasses
Conker T-Shirt (That will never fit me. XD)
Perfect Dark Wallet
Rare Replay Stickers
Fudgehog Pinata
A Copy of Rare Replay (Gifted it to my sister's boyfriend for his Birthday since I already owned the game.)

That Banjo backpack is becoming my definitive method of luggage transportation from now on. :D

3/23 edit:

4qijs.jpg

Just added the Ryu amiibo to my collection today!

• Thumbs Up 1

sleeping_plushies_by_theautisticonenamed

Gazelle, my latest addition, is sleeping next to my second latest one in Judy Hopps. One can also see my handmade Blaze, as well as the GE Rouge plush.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I didn't have this yet! That might be surprising to some of you as well!

20160331_231604.jpg

20160331_232317.jpg

It's always great to have a little reminder to keep on the bright side when you're working! Having said that, I'm not sure someone like me really needs a positivity boost!

Three items just came in the mail today!

Cfd4FsbW4AAW0HY.jpg

I got the Animal Crossing 3 pack due to it being 15 dollars on amazon (I think it still going on) and Inkling Girl was super cheap too, around 4 dollars.

Cfd4NjrXIAQKJ54.jpg

Here them out of the box and man, these are really high quality figurines.

Finally, I got a game...

Cfd4XZ8WEAAcS2I.jpg

DUN DUN DUUUNNNN

I highly enjoy Sonic Heroes on the GameCube but since I don't have the game nor a GameCube/Wii, I have to settle with the PS2 version which I heard is like the worst thing ever so it'll be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of hauls from the past two days. First off, I received this in the mail from Gamestop.com yesterday:

vgubfd.jpg

Pokemon TCG Ash-Greninja EX Box

No noteworthy pulls except for Emboar EX, but the promo is pretty.

Then I FINALLY picked up these two guys at Walmart today. My Mutanimals team is up to date!

2n7l8on.jpg

TMNT 2012 Monkey Brains Figure

TMNT 2012 Mondo Gecko Figure

4/18/2016 edit:

My oh-so-generous parents just brought me these guys back from Target:

23u341e.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Mutant Melee Figure 6-Pack

Starting off my Out of the Shadows collection in a big way! Bebop and Rocksteady are especially cool.