Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

(Get ready for a ton of pictures that aren't mine! But I really do have all those figures though, I swear.)

For the past few weeks, I picked up a lot of stuff. And by lots of stuff, I mean NFC figures.... LOTS of them. So let's go over my pick ups after all that time! First up, is the Wii U Starter Pack for Disney Infinity 3.0.

disney-infinity-3-0.png?w=780

So, despite Fan Expo has no Sayaka merch, I still managed to get some goodies. Some of them for free, like a Mario Maker helmet! But I'm gonna talk about what was bought.

In terms of Disney Infinity Figures, I got Obi-Wan Kenobi and the Inside Out Playset.

040319.jpg

latest?cb=20150602001834

I found some used Skylanders, and I'm glad I got them. Getting them new means you have to buy different editions of games and packs I already have! I got the Dark Edition for Trap Team, so I didn't get regular Snap Shot and Food Fight. I got Dark Snap Shot and Dark Food Fight instead. I would have to buy Trap Team AGAIN in a regular edition in order to get those two, or buy them used. I bought them used for 2 bucks each. I also got Volcanic Eruptor (only in Swap Force 3DS) and the regular Hand Of Fate Magic Item. (I had the Legendary version from a special pack)

Snap_Shot_toy.jpg

food-fight-skylanders.jpg

VolcanicEruptor.png

2159272-skylanders-hand-of-fate-figure-0

And Fan Expo had rare amiibo too! I nabbed Dark Pit and Shulk for retail price! (They were sold at the official EB Games booth)

6376118_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=360;canvasWi

original

Now today marked the release of new amiibo, and I got quite a bit! Classic 8-Bit Mario, Modern 8-Bit Mario (he's sold seperately in Canadian Wal-Marts), Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar, Bowser Jr, and Dr. Mario! (Bowser Jr. is a Toys R Us exclusive in North America and Wal-Mart has Dr. Mario in Canada)

8_bit_mario_amiibo_super_mario_maker.jpg

CI16_Amiibo_41_SSBBatch6_Ganondorf_image

206692_detail.jpg

latest?cb=20150402103130

latest?cb=20150527170526

latest?cb=20150402103127

• Thumbs Up 2

11917490_955974711125273_554334880025422

Not a bad haul for $16. Some good ol' Lon Chaney and the second Starship Operators DVD. I hope the latter improves. If not, it's a short, obscure  series, so not much money lost.

Had a great mail day yesterday thanks to Target.com and Red Bubble!

20150915_133259.thumb.jpg.3f528b40cbf1d7

Dr. Mario amiibo

"Turtles in Time - Turtle Warriors of Legend" Shirt

Not sure if I posted this, but this is Ninja Ryukended aka Ninja Gaiden for the Famicom. I bought it to see if I could understand the changes in script. To my surprise, I could pick up on some of it. Got this at a con last year.

10172787_678216888901058_1492298270_n.jp

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm totally posting this in the hopes someone can help me. This topic seemed relevant....

To make a story short, I collect Funko's ReAction figures, and try to collect all the exclusive/alternative version along with the standard figures. I keep them all boxed. I even have a Kyle Reese (Terminator) one signed by Michael Biehn himself!!!

One that has eluded me for a while is the Thermal Vision Predator. 

pTRU1-20610568enh-z6.jpg

I've found this one on ebay numerous times at a decent price, but NEVER boxed, to my disappointment. Currently on Toys R Us.com it's selling for $6.98. Thing is, they don't ship it to the UK :(

So what I was hoping is if someone could be a willing participant and buy it at their local Toys R Us for me and send it to my address. I will happily pay for it and shipping. If someone would kindly be willing, PM me ASAP! 

Thanks <3 

I've found this one on ebay numerous times at a decent price, but NEVER boxed, to my disappointment. Currently on Toys R Us.com it's selling for $6.98. Thing is, they don't ship it to the UK :(

Huh? Toys R Us do ship to the UK. At least they used to, I've ordered from them a few times and had no problems at all.

Huh? Toys R Us do ship to the UK. At least they used to, I've ordered from them a few times and had no problems at all.

The United Kingdom was a country choice on the site, but when I got to checkout, it was stating that the item couldn't be shipped to the UK :/ I'm not sure if it's just this item or what D: So I thought I'd try my luck here.

The United Kingdom was a country choice on the site, but when I got to checkout, it was stating that the item couldn't be shipped to the UK :/ I'm not sure if it's just this item or what D: So I thought I'd try my luck here.

I'd make a sepeate topic then asking for a middle man. Odds are you'll get a better response.  Or PM Ogilvy see if he'll do it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just got this baby in from Gamestop.com! IT'S SO FREAKING PREEEEEEETTY.

20150925_133208.thumb.jpg.bdfa8d3280540e

amiibo Retro 3-Pack (R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, and Duck Hunt)

DACK HOOOOOOONT

• Thumbs Up 2

So, I was at MCM Comic Con in Glasgow, Scotland for the 3rd year in a row :D Love the event. I got a lot of stuff :P 

This is me and my girlfriend :D We both went as Jay and Silent Bob (snoogans), she took off the beard on the account it was really itchy. We got our photo taken with the Delorian from Back to the Future. This is my second time doing this :P 

Got both of these on the account they were £5 each instead of £10 :D Girlfriend pointed them out, knowing full well I have a wall covered with them.

Got this Flash cowl. Cheap Latex one, but better than the one I tried to make myself a couple of months back D: (SPOILER: It went horrible). Might give it a different coat of paint though and add my own details to it. 

Got these Custom Lego figures, all unofficial, with some based on official lego figures (e.g. Iron Spider and Green Arrow) 

I loved that they had a Daredevil one, coming from someone who enjoyed playing as Daredevil in the Lego Marvel game. But my absolute favourite which I almost didn't notice was the Spider-man one based on Andrew Garfield's Spider-man from The Amazing Spider-man 2 :D

Amazing Spider-man mask :D Got this really cheap on the account that they didn't have anymore packaged ones, just this display one left and I really wanted it. It just fits, but again, I might do some of my own additions to it. Like a zipper instead of velcro pads. 

Couple of loose vintage Star Wars figures. I don't really collect them. I just buy the characters that appeal to me. So far I have 4-LOM, Darth Vader, Storm Trooper and Boba Fett :)

Bought this book to support an Indie creator. He wrote and done the art for it. It's all rhymie like a Dr. Zeus book. The first few pages got my attention and the art is unique and cute! After I got home and looked at the back, I discovered he was local, living in the town right beside mines.

Lastly I got this Daredevil art print. Been increasingly becoming a fan of the character since the Netflix show as I never really gave the character a chance beforehand. But knowing the show was part of the MCU and hearing it was better than the movie. Though, FYI IMO, I liked the film. But the TV show just blew it out of the water. Heck, I'd take Daredevil over an avengers movie any day!

Edited by Scott
Forgot last bit

My haul from MCM including many many lovely comics and a snorlax hat......can it be next september now please?

• Thumbs Up 1

gCgvjfM.jpg

Comic books I bought this month. Not featured; the 4 weekly Mickey Mouse comic books published in September.

From top to bottom, left to right:

Dr Slump Perfect Edition #6 (Despite growing up with Dragon Ball, I think I actually like this series more than anything else Toriyama has ever written. You can easily tell the man was having a blast from start to finish, instead of the "I got stuck, let's pull something out of my butt to get out, after all I am Akira Freaking Toriyama, I can do everything I want" approach he went for during the last part of Dragon Ball Z)

Paperinik Appgrade #36 ; It's not a typo, this monthly magazine is called like that. Just reprints of old Duck Avenger stories. But I love good old PK, so...yeah.

Assassination Classroom #9 ; A funny Shonen about an alien, teaching and murder.You've probably heard about this one before.

Medaka Box #15; I've already read this one thanks to online scans, back when it wasn't available in Italy. I owe it to the authors, after all.

Invincible #20 & Invincible#21 (#20 contains what Americans know as Issues #36 and #37,while #21 features #38 and #39; also...two stories about this Man-Wolf guy.)  I've heard that this series, written by the "The Walking Dead" guy is somewhat famous in America,and I can see why. The universe this young super-hero lives in is pretty interesting, and without a huge pile of continuity on its back, it can be enjoyed by anyone.

Keroro #25; "Keroro" is known as Sgt. Frog in English-speaking countries, last time I checked. Nowadays, new issues are published once-in-a-blue-moon. Such a shame, but the series ain't as popular as it used to be, even in its native Japan.

Darkenblot #2 (of 2); a story about Mickey going to a futuristic city to stop another plan by The Phantom Blot. Robots, explosions, jetpacks. The usual Disney comics stuff. 

Fantastici Quattro # 372 (It contains "Fantastic 4 # 12 All Marvel NOW!);the only Marvel comic I'm reading nowadays. And it's not going to last, since we're 4 months behind America, and the adventures of the First Family of Comics are taking a back-seat until the Cinematic rights go back to Marvel. Which may never happen.

PK Giant #11 : "Silicio" (Silicon); A chronological reprint of the more serious version of the Duck Avenger. As I've already said, I'm a sucker for this unlikely hero,and I'll support him any way I can.

While not a physical purchase, I bought this album via Bandcamp!

a2772839364_10.jpg

I'm a huge fan Synthwave music and the whole Retro wave artistic genre. Asked the composer if there was a physical format of the album. To my disappointment, no :( But we exchanged messages for a while and he seems like a great dude. I really wanted to support his music by buying a physical cd, but since I couldn't I just opted to purchase it digitally through bandcamp. 

I could have gotten it for free seeing as it's a "pay what you want" kind of scheme. But I wouldn't really be supporting the guy if I just downloaded it without paying. So paid just over £12 :D 

12079445_10207823614654173_3590676925722

Whilst I do collect comics myself, I also like to collect Pokemon Cards from time to time as far as my last two pull posts.

Everything came down to my third booster and this showed up right at the end of it. Never have I seen such beauty, such glorious shine and perfection as this Primal Groudon EX.

I'm sure that this card just paid off my three boosters.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah, now I have the entire series that brought Tomoko Kawakami so much fame.

After she died, I started up a collection of anime that she was in, to honor her life that was cut so short.

You can see Air, Aria the Animation, half of Aria the Natural, Chrono Crusade, Doki Doki School Hours, A Little Snow Fairy: Sugar, Fushigi Yuugi (season 1), Kanon, Piano, Revolutionary Girl Utena and the first season of Sgt. Frog.

12088331_965013640221380_850354256918934

• Thumbs Up 3

Some things that my dad picked up for me from Best Buy and Target. IT'S BEEN WAYYYYYYYYYY TOO LONG, TIGER CLAW!

357iujs.thumb.jpg.0c866a9a8c23f63e63d944

TMNT 2012 Tiger Claw Figure
Little Mac amiibo
Captain Falcon amiibo

• Thumbs Up 3

So, each year in Germany, we get a Special Edition of Disney Comics that usually revolves around anniversaries of characters. This year, however, they decided to give the leading ladies a Spotlight:

XcavG1J.png

But that's not all - guess what came with the Special Edition!

7SWqOMu.png

Yep, a Magica Figurine! Looks pretty neat on a shelf, I'm proud of her. :D

• Thumbs Up 3

Got the yearly dose of adorbs in today from Amazon!

2jb777o.thumb.jpg.66aa4fe3f9d85e70b9864c

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Friendship Games (Blu-ray Combo)

• Thumbs Up 1

flyiiBT.jpg

I snagged Game of Thrones' Tywin Lannister and Assassin's Creed's Aveline de Grandpré from Forbidden Planet yesterday. Tails and Mordecai have been mine for a while now and the beautiful Songbird arrived last week. I'm eagerly awaiting more Funko Pops in the guise of Pumpkin Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas, Big Daddy and Elizabeth for Christmas.