Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

On October 11, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Dark Moon CC14 said:

2eq76ux.jpg

Super Mario Adventures (IT'S FINALLY MINE ONCE AGAIN!! :D)

I knew this was coming out but I didn't know when. I have to get this. 

These are some new pick ups I got. 

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

well my birthday was last week and as a result that means I got birthday money for various goods specifically collectable goods.(though I did get overwatch and star wars battlefront as well :P) 

first up I got the remaining 6 fnaf 8-bit builds i was missing,as well as more card holders for my card collection binder (all of the digimon cards are finally in plastic slips)

IMG_0982.JPG

then yesterday it turned out walmart was having a sale on skylander stuff so I decided to finally get the supercharger stuff i've been wanting to get for awhile. plus some imaginator figures.

IMG_0980.JPG

however I waited till today to post about my earnings because prior to my birthday I had managed win a ebay lot for this! (and no the sleeping cat wasn't a part of the lot)

IMG_0981.JPG

to quote the ebay listing

This is a lot of 86 total pieces from Activision Skylanders! They are from 2011 thru 2014. Included in the 86 pieces are 34 Spyro's Advrenture, 13 Giants, 22 Swap Force, 6 Trap Team, 4 Traps and 7 cards.

so yeah looks like i'll be busy with skylanders this week

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I departed my PS2 and got a voucher for the trade in and most of my games since the last time I played on that was 10 years ago, bitterly. Apart from 3 games that I miss, most are on other consoles so it wasn't a big loss. So what to spend a voucher on? How about clearing some of my wish list? Some of these I have been after for 16-18 years considering how hard it is to get Nintendo 64 games as well as that back in the day, they were very expensive. Since I know some of the library is out of reach (Conker, Mario Party 1-3 and Paper Mario, Banjo Tooie is borderline), decided to focus on the lesser known titles and the racing games that is my second/3rd favorite genre depending on system. Luckily the N64 was strong on racing games. I am getting close to having all the games that I am after with a few PSP games here and there, Dragon Quest 8 on the 3DS, Sonic Mania...

img_20161110_201648ydp76.jpg

In case the image goes down, the games in question are: F1 Racing Championship, Racing Simulation: Monaco Grand Prix (the unlicensed prequel of the former, there are 3 other names of this game depending where you live), Excitebike 64 (great soundtrack), Mission Impossible, Multi Racing Championship, Ridge Racer 64, Top Gear Rally and TG Rally 2 (it would have been called Top Gear Rally 2 but you know who is to blame and wasn't willing to go to Spain or Italy to find a copy with its proper name). Apart from one, they are cartridge only copies that I don't mind due to the flimsy packaging Nintendo used and more space for me.

Out of that voucher, Beetle Adventure Racing and Roadsters are still on their way as well as still some credit left over. The only one that isn't as great condition is Mission Impossible and needs a clean, a few of them having dusty pins so they need a quick clean (I don't have rubbing alcohol to clean them properly).

I am honestly surprised by F1 Racing Championship still having its box considering how rare the game is and that it was listed as Unboxed so I ended up with a bargain for that one. So I'm really pleased.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

HUGE batch haul consisting of the stuff I picked up from late October through now. (Got behind on actually posting it because of a sickness that I'm still not quite over.) So without further ado:

2zydemq.jpg

x6 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Pack: Rivals of the Pharaoh Packs (Walmart)
x2 Yu-Gi-Oh! Dragons of Legend - Unleashed Packs (Walmart)
Hot Wheels Super Mario cars - Flathead Fury (Yoshi) and Super Van (Donkey Kong) (Walmart)

o06q04.jpg

Hot Wheels Super Mario cars - Vendetta (Toad), Ryura LX (Luigi), RD-08 (Wario), Cruise Bruiser (Bowser), Bully Goat (Peach), and Bread Box. (Mario) (Walmart)

27yswg3.jpg%20

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Christmas Sweater (Won from Toonzone's TMNT Halloween costume giveaway. Special thanks to the sheer oddity of listing a Christmas sweater in your Halloween costume section!)

161j18i.jpg

Pokemon Greninja Hero Figure (Amazon)

33wb48x.jpg

x2 Volcanion and Genesect (Not pictured) Codes (Gamestop)

2dlvg2.jpg

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree (Blu-ray Combo) (Amazon)

amdwkl.jpg

Mega Bloks Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Advent Calendar (Amazon)

2lnbw42.jpg

S.H. Figuarts Leonardo (Early Christmas present)

21d4apc.jpg

Pokemon Moon (Amazon)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to go full pokemon for this month.

d1935d73f9c7019ae79914ea96cf9ae8.jpg

Pokemon Platinum, X, Omega Ruby and Moon Fan Edition

8714f5cecab8a311b59be30d97be317f.jpg

1fef49b0cce5ce623250ce7245d574a5.jpg

ae25d54580f96f12fddbca53885129ff.jpg

Loving the case however.

34ef169b07cdbad154aa896bb0547d0a.jpg

Pokemon World & Pokemon The First Movie Score

10f0b0f520fc025177c52714f47e2626.jpg

Promo Pokemon The Movie 2000 Legendary Birds cards (sealed)

• Thumbs Up 1

CyjG5lhUsAEha6u.jpg

Got this the other week, though I kinda spoiled my mum's idea of getting me a bedside lamp for Christmas, whoops.

Yesterday I bought probably one of the coolest things I've ever gotten. image.png

Also since it's getting cold and I can't wear my baseball cap anymore, I picked up a beanie. image.png

(I don't know why it says $9. I best offered it to $8 from $11). I will have some more stuff to post depending on how some bids and best offers turn out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas presents are over and done with for now in my family.

8db65951f34dab8b94eab5382061357b.jpg

I'm happy enough to have what I've received for this year. Not as much as a last year's, but it's good.

Merry Christmas all!

• 2 weeks later...

Hauls from the past week. The first was a Christmas present I received from my favorite Cousin last weekend and the second arrived yesterday from Amazon. (It was only THIRTEEN BUCKS, so I couldn't resist.):

261ytg8.jpg

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Minis - Pinkie Pie
Diddy Kong amiibo (Super Mario Series)

vvmgh.jpg

Project X Zone 2

• Thumbs Up 1

Got most of these through the mail today apart from the last two. What is happening right now is that I'm on my way of finishing my collection as in the games that I'm interested playing and suffering a touch of a mid life crisis. I got rid of a few games to pay for these being ExoSquad, Super Mario Advance 4 that I found really disappointing since the magazines lied to me with all these new levels but ended up with a cutdown version of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Wrestlemania. Well I only played them a few times and weren't keen on them, ExoSquad is worth more now than what was paid nearly 20 years ago. I would have also got rid of PGA Tour Golf 2 but no one wants that.

Crash Time 1, 2, 3 (360)

S6opGU1.jpg

One of those surprising holy grails that I'm really glad to get, one people wouldn't think. Really pleased about getting them. Not just 1 and 3 but also 2! Crash Time 2 is perhaps one of the rarest retail games on the 360 where English copies are really really really hard to find. So much so that people had a hard time at launch finding this one. The copy that I got was the only one for the entire country! It really was right place at the right time as it only just popped up. There are only a few European copies lurking around online (a few French and two Spanish ones), one going for silly money but no English ones online as of writing. Why no German copy as mentioned below? Completely different as this series in German is a licensed game, under the Alarm for Cobra 11 series and imagine to be German only. Crash Time is the non-German version of these games. All I'm after now are 4 and 5 however they are on the PS3 as well so if I can't find them on the 360, they'll do. Even German copies since both versions are on the PS3 version.

Sakura Wars: So Long My Love (Wii)

AYv2bmv.jpg

I know you might be thinking why did I buy the German version? Well it is because it was new and much cheaper, more than half price cheaper. The disc is in English, just not the packaging or the manual (that itself might be badly translated from English anyway). For an English copy, it is much more expensive used and one of the most expensive games on the Wii. More than Xenoblade Chronicles, that's for sure and about the same price as The Last Story. It's a Sega game and one that is a bit different to play so should be able to have some fun.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (360) and Need for Speed Underground Rivals (PSP)

hIeIijE.jpg

A funny thing was that this was a last minute purchase. Originally I was going to get SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 on the PSP however the place had no copies at all and have been unable to find the game. Whoever thought that a SOCOM game is hard to find while I got many obscure games much easier, it also happens to be my last major PSP game to find. Luckily though, I had the rest of the Dynasty Warriors Gundam series and just missing this one. The Need for Speed game for similar reasons. I might have to check the disc for Gundam 2 though.

Spider-Man 2 (PSP) and Killer is Dead (360)

95KrV9y.jpg

As mentioned on the GOOD THING thread, I got one for free or a big discount by mistake. Just a couple of cheap buys to play. I know Spider-Man 2 is apparently good but unsure whether the PSP one applies too.

As of writing, The Guided Fate Paradox is on its way and I can finally say this. I am very close to getting all the games that I'm after. It's more or less just Dragon Quest 8 and Sonic Mania now. Yay! Oh and some cables for my Dreamcast (my TV doesn't have VGA) but it is hard to find decent ones to buy that either don't break or jam the console.

It is though. I checked out footage of the PS1 game and it's exactly the same as I remember of the PC game. 

I mean, it's possible it's a Japanese-exclusive port, because I'm pretty sure we never got a PS1 Snowman game in Europe. 

Or, checking the time frames, the PC version was a port of the PS1 original. 

Edit: Found an Amazon listing for it. Check out the screenshot on the back of the case photo. 

Hauls for the week, both procured with Christmas money. The first I pre-ordered from Amazon and the second I ordered from Walmart.com and picked up yesterday:

5b9us8.jpg

Darkwing Duck Comics Collection Volume 1: Orange is the New Purple

2uf4ww1.jpg

TMNT 2012 Armaggon Figure

Thought it was finally time I showed the figures I talked about in my status updates here. 

So my very latest purchases was this absolutely adorable Kirby nendoroid. It has so many parts, so I'm just gonna show a few. 

e9f05000cb0484a7036e3e1f0aa91098.png628904b05c6756d643f60c7cff52a1d0.png

I also got a holy grail. This Alice Margatroid figure is something I've wanted for 6 years but never managed to buy because it's always been priced at ~£180. I found it for £70 so it was an insta-get even if it was pre-owned. A great price. It's absolutely stunning in every way.

24cf33f9106d33d2183a1810a6595e4b.png

Oops, sorry about the panty shot, anime girls just can't keep their panties out of view nowadays can they. 

Here are some older figures I got which I've mentioned here.

Spoiler

This Sanae Kochiya figure is another I've wanted for 6 years. She's so serene and relaxing and has a wonderful atmosphere. My 3rd Sanae figure, and I'm not stopping there :P 

43624f6ba2c45c1e2b91d3aeaa8d7439.png

This Remilia Scarlet figure is the best figure I own, and is considered one of the best figures out there. She's absolutely magnificent, and has more detail than you can see with a naked eye, and there are absolutely no errors. It's ridiculous. Then again, her price was also quite ridiculous... Worth it though. 

b8cbda85d2ffa235d4b54f268a694671.png

The picture is awful and does absolutely her no justice. That's my new PC in the back too. Great computer. 

Sorry for the bad quality images. Yea, almost all my figures come from games, and half of them are from Touhou (I have an unhealthy obsession to that series). Well it makes me happy. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 5 weeks later...

Yet another batch post from the end of last month through today because my photo host of choice was being buggy a week or so back. FEEL MY YU-GI-OH NERD AURA:

259zlax.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions Ticket Stub (Saw it at the very same theater I saw Pyramid of Light at 13 years ago!)

Exclusive Obelisk the Tormentor Movie Promo Card

mlte3b.jpg

28ajgg2.jpg

b7fgog.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack Gold Edition (x2) (Walmart) (Pretty nice pulls! Got all four special variants AND Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon!)

25ai7ad.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions "Dark Side Duel" T-Shirt (Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Shop)

ra2pw4.jpg

Sailor Moon R: The Movie Poster and Art Cards (Got Jupiter and Venus! I ended up with two because the theater was trying to get rid of the rest of them.)

jtw3ki.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! DSOD Movie Pack - Kaiser Vorse Raider (Amazon)

Yu-Gi-Oh! DSOD Movie Pack Gold Edition - Slifer the Sky Dragon (Amazon)

es947m.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! DSOD Movie Pack Gold Edition - Assault Wyvern (Amazon)
Yu-Gi-Oh! DSOD Movie Pack Gold Edition - Apple Magician Girl (Amazon)
Yu-Gi-Oh! DSOD Movie Pack Gold Edition - Clear Kuriboh (Amazon)
Yu-Gi-Oh! DSOD Movie Pack Gold Edition - Lemon Magician Girl (Amazon)
Yu-Gi-Oh! DSOD Movie Pack Gold Edition - Dark Horizon (Amazon)

15pr28h.jpg

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Volume 1 (Books-A-Million)

Spider-Man/Deadpool Volume 1: Isn't It Bromantic (Books-A-Million)

Pokemon Adventures: Black 2 and White 2 Volume 1 (Books-A-Million)

Yu-Gi-Oh! 3-in-1 Volumes 7-9 (Books-A-Million)

Yu-Gi-Oh! DSOD Movie Pack Gold Edition - Magical Contract Door (Amazon)

Yu-Gi-Oh! DSOD Movie Pack Gold Edition - Metamorphortress (Amazon)

• 2 weeks later...