Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

I got a few things from comic-con. Don't feel like posting everything, but I do feel like showing the commissions.

lwllHS3l.png

07qxcKvl.jpg

jQoOTw4l.jpg

MMu0hUil.jpg

Drawings of Arle, Amitie, Rindo and Feli. The Feli one I feel doesn't quite capture her personality, but Jay Fosgitt didn't hear of Puyo Puyo before this random dude (me) asked him to draw these characters. I say they turned out pretty well.

You may know Jay Fosgitt as the creator of such works like Dead Duck and Bodie Troll.

My wallet cried at the event. If I didn't try to save for the event, though, it'd be in even worse shape!

Also, found this Waluigi figure for four bucks at a Walmart of all places. The photo is poor quality, but for the price, the figure is surprisingly well made. I took it because I was asked to take a photo, so I figured might as well do the deed.

y18wbswl.jpg

Oh yeah, I did get the Ultimate Spider-Man book from comic con, since it's in the photo.

Amiibo get!

Now I just need to hope my copy of Splatoon turns up today...

tumblr_np3ts9CxuJ1r05v2zo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_np3ts9CxuJ1r05v2zo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_np3ts9CxuJ1r05v2zo5_1280.jpg

These guys just came in from Walmart.com!

2lcxpok.jpg

Charizard amiibo

Pac-Man amiibo

fkbm8l.jpg

The fearsome foursome!

• Thumbs Up 1

Whew, got a massive haul for this thread this time. So without further ado, my newest collection additions. I'm gonna start off with a proud one. I got this a while back actually, around January but I only now got to framing it. Can't wait to get this baby back to Greece and hang it somewhere in my living room! 

-Mickey Mouse Get a Horse! Collectible Lithograph

TBfbz4p.jpg

When the guy framed it, he covered it in plastic to protect the.. plexiglas? Whatever it's made of from scratching. I didn't bother taking it off either because it'd collect dust. Jordan is very dusty. Anyway, there it is. My favourite of all the new things I got. 

Next up:

-IDW's Uncle Scrooge #1

-IDW's Uncle Scrooge #2

xhpuem7.jpg

-Donald Duck Tsum Tsum Medium Size

8xqCNk0.jpg

Gosh I love this so much! He's soooo cuteeeee!

And now because I went to Italy for a school trip 2 weeks ago, I just couldn't resist!

-Topolino #3104

i2DYOi2.jpg

Fun fact: I'm now learning Italian just so I can eventually read this comic. :V  Actually, Google Translate doesn't look too bad...

-Betty and Veronica Comics Double Digest #232

-World of Archie Comics Double Digest #49

-Archie's Funhouse Comics Double Digest #14

94bx2cU.jpg?1

I don't typically buy Archie Double Digests but if I'm going on a long trip I buy them at the WHSmith at the airport. Having previously read only the Jughead digests I decided to try out a few more. Out of these I liked Funhouse the most. World of Archie was my least favourite. :/

Now time for my fairly large FCBD haul. Some of these I didn't even read but I got them because they had nice covers.. and hey! They were free! (except the shipping fees.. but those weren't expensive)

-Kodansha Comics FCBD Sampler (AoT, Before the Fall, Your Lie in April and some other stuff I don't remember :V)

-Spongebob Freestyle Funnies 2015

-Rabbids FCBD (had some other stuff too but I can't recall what at the moment)

XI4iKP0.jpg?1

-Dark Comics FCBD Sampler

-Divergence #1 FCBD

-Secret Wars #0 FCBD 

56g2dLI.jpg?1

-Street Fighter FCBD

-Bongo Comics Free for All 2015

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles FCBD

Qwf2xok.jpg?1

-Jojo's Bizzare Adventure/Yu-Gi-Oh! FCBD

-Teen Titans GO!/Scooby-Doo and Batman Team Up Flipbook

-Pokemon XY FCBD (this really made me wanna read the manga)

-The Tick FCBD

aRRxFgr.jpg?1

• Thumbs Up 1

HE HAS ARRIVED. (From Amazon.)

1r6w6c.jpg

Greninja amiibo

Finally have my top main in amiibo form! FRAWG SUPREMACY! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

Bought this. Don't want to go to the hassle of taking a picture myself so I've got one straight off the Works' website.

9781781770856_Z.jpg

I think his art style is really nice to look at. Plus I know a fair bit about Astro Boy and Kimba. 

• Thumbs Up 2

This turned up yesterday:

3PLe2yl.jpg

Also, saw this figure on Amazon the other day, ordered it:

0cxstFr.jpg

wivXjh7.jpg

It's a really nice touch that you can put his backpack on and have Pikachu on his shoulder. :D

I honestly feel like bursting into tears right now...

11230717_847211428647881_224541658496201

So... Story time on my newly acquired Lucina amiibo... 

I'm a gamer. A lover of Lucina from Fire Emblem. And I also unfortunately happen to work at a retail store. While the first point doesn't really matter, it's the last two points that matter because my store got the Lucina amiibo in along with the other Wave 4 amiibo on Friday, May 29th, and it was quite a depressing day for me. Before that day on Thursday, May 28th, I tried asking one of my friends if it was possible to put aside two amiibo for me (Lucina and Robin) because those were the only two amiibo that were left that I actually wanted in my amiibo collection (consisting of Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Inkling Girl), but unfortunately I couldn't. Had the first come, first serve rule, which is completely fair, but when it comes to muh Lucina, so rules must be bent so I sucked it up and prayed thatthe next day I would be able to get the two. 

Next day came and not being able to go on break up 8:30am (store opens up at 8:00am) was kiling me beyond belief. I felt like I was getting sick because of how much I was thinking about those two amiibo (Amiibo is serious business if you didn't know that already), and my friend from yesterday wasn't helping by telling me a countdown to when the store would open/how many minutes we had left until break. Fast forward to break time, I finally dashed on over to the electronics area only to be told sorry but we only have the Splatoon amiibo left. ...Seriously. And it doesn't help that we only got 4 of every character in our store. So, my day throughtout work was pretty depressing until I got to play my copy of Splatoon I ordered. 

THANKFULLY a good online friend I know ended up telling me that he pre-ordered 3 Lucina amiibo from Walmart.com and he was willing to give me one for freeThat seriously made me just filled with tears of joy knowing that in the end I'm at least getting Lucina! I wanted her more than Robin in the end anyways (and unfortunately he only pre-ordered 1 Robin, so of course he wasn't giving me that Robin). 

So... Lesson of the day/month/year/century/whatever? HOPE WILL NEVER DIE. 

• Thumbs Up 2

My complete haul from this past weekend. (Minus those Sonic-related things from the other thread. Items below from Gamestop, Walmart, and OMGcon.):

iviyrb.jpg

Power Rangers Dino Charge Blue Ranger Action Hero Figure

Power Rangers Dino Charge Fury Figure

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Mikey Turflytle Figure

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Robotic Foot Soldier Figure

Funko TMNT Mystery Mini Figures - Michelangelo and Casey Jones

$20 Nintendo eShop Card (Which I promptly spent on Smash DLC.)

21jdv2f.jpg

OMGcon Swag (Pin badge, DVD case, Lanyard)

ankkqu.jpg

GE Zero Plush

Funko My Little Pony DJ Pon-3 (Vinyl Scratch) Figure

Doraemon Figure

Mega Mewtwo Dangler

Mega Sceptile Dangler

xmoj2t.jpg

TMNT Raphael Luggage Tag (My sis and cousin got it for me with con prize points.)

Iguana Plush/Puppet (A souvenir from my parents' trip to Mexico!)

And finally, one of my favorite acquisitions from OMGcon:

2n7jyog.jpg

I GOT MY SMASH WII U COPY AND SOUNDTRACK SIGNED BY XANDER MOBUS! He even said my name was cool and gave Donkey Kong an autograph stache. Really awesome guy. :D

I just got this in the mail today

0618110852_zpsk1cjiaqc.jpg

I was gonna get this with the Yusei pinched strap but Stardust Dragon came first so I said "why not?" So I got him and its pretty cute on my cellphone. I've had my phone around me all day because of this. I really like it.

Now to make more Yugioh jokes about it!

• Thumbs Up 1

So, I bought a Fox amiibo as a self-gift for my birthday.

48QDEmH.png

Fox is probably one of my favourite Nintendo characters, after King Dedede, Samus and Luigi. But King Dedede's amiibo is impossible to get here in Italy, Samus can be found easily, and Luigi's Smash Amiibo is fucking ugly. There was really no choice. Now he and Megaman can go pew pew against robots and enemy airwings.

And, well, last Wednesday  was my birthday, and I celebrated it on saturday, with my friends. And they actually got me some nifty presents.

cNI7qol.png

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds so that I'll have something else other than Smash Bros as a reason to use my 3DS

A XBox 360 controller for my PC gaming sessions

And Dumas' Robin Hood, since it's no secret I fucking love Robin Hood, one of my favourite book heroes, alongside Hercules and Porthos.

My pals sure know my tastes. I'm actually quite moved.

This stuff isn't available where I live so I had to resort to buying from the U.S.A to get it! The Legendary Water Trap!

81sGiLmk%2ByL._SY355_.jpg

Now I just need to get the Undead Legendary traps, also exclusive to U.S.A. Why can't these things come to Canada?

I'm officially done Amiibo hunting!

11018319_855049851197372_806858613506530

Huge thank you to Lhancat for being a cool friend and giving me his extra Robin Amiibo! Now I can officially just stop with the Amiibo hunting and move onto other things! Seriously, thanks!

• Thumbs Up 2

I did it. I finally did it

$_57.JPG

$_12.JPG

I got a John Ritter autograph!!!!!!!!

Amiibo haul!

tumblr_nqim4ef6FV1r05v2zo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqjnj7QWRD1r05v2zo1_1280.jpg

Also got Woolly World a couple of days back, too;

tumblr_nqgo4uHLQ11r05v2zo1_1280.jpg

Just realized that I had posted these in the wrong thread, so I've just swapped it over.

qjHp3Lw.jpg

One of us, one of us, floogle flaggle fleegle foogle. Picked these up over on Ninty's official UK Store for about £12.30 on average (with shipping) and these are officially my first ever amiibos, which is kinda strange considering they're some of the rarest out there. I also picked up a Gamecube Controller Adapter from the store as well, but I didn't get a photo of that for some reason.

I've also purchased today the 4 Smash Amiibos that released today off GAME's website, being Palutena, Ganondorf, Dark Pit and Zero Suit Samus. They'll be coming either tomorrow or on Monday. This is gonna be the start of something painful, I can tell.

(oh and I am gonna take them out of the box, I just have them there for the moment like that because I wanna wait for my other 4 to come and do like a big training thing with them in a 8-player match)

do like a big training thing with them in a 8-player match)

But you only got 7 amiibos :P

Just got these guys in from Play-Asia!

35kmzdh.jpg

Lucario amiibo

Meta Knight amiibo

Rosalina & Luma amiibo

Bought these from a Saturday Market

m5jtGR4.jpg

And got these from my openings

a065ibY.jpg

This is the second EX card that I got from my pulls. I feel that they're trying to kill me by surprise or something.

QLR21o9.jpg

My collection of movie tickets, starting with my ticket from The Lego Movie on its opening day: Feburary 7, 2014. There are duplicate tickets from seeing certain movies multiple times in theaters or going with other people, but they won't be posted here. I think the only movie I missed here was Mr. Peabody and Sherman's ticket, because I lost it somewhere. Ah well. Some of the tickets are starting to fade out already, too. And my Edge of Tomorrow ticket is the only one ripped because the guy at the ticket booth was dumb.

If you want a better look, just open the image in a new tab.

• Thumbs Up 3

CJa8gNRW8AAwBHA.jpg

got secret wars little marvel avengers vs x-men #2  spider island #1 amazing spider-man renew your vows # 2 and also got lucky and was able to get the last ness amiibo in stock at my local gamestop (got my first rare amiibo yay :D)