Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

March/early April batch!

33crk9w.jpg

Super Turtle Kart shirt (RIPT Apparel)

i4ojkn.jpg

World of Nintendo Series 2-2 Cat Mario Figure (Target)

rh96xw.jpg

8-Bit Zombie (Amazon)

102wh75.jpg

LEGO Dimensions The Simpsons Level Pack (Amazon)
LEGO Dimensions Scooby-Doo Team Pack (Amazon)

35lhppk.jpg

The Loyal Subjects Action Vinyl Goku (FYE)
x2 Kawaii Cubes Yu-Gi-Oh! Cube Headz (Got Yami Yugi and Mystical Elf!) (FYE)
Power Rangers Ticket Stub (Great movie! Really brought the Rangers to the big screen in a more adult, yet respectful way!)

23hvhb4.jpg

LEGO Dimensions Back to the Future Level Pack (Amazon)

2yyvyaa.jpg

Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars (Books-A-Million)
Deadpool: Back in Black (Books-A-Million)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Volume 2 (Books-A-Million)
The Loyal Subjects Action Vinyl Donatello (TMNT Series 2) (Books-A-Million)

• 3 weeks later...

Imported the latest issue of CoroCoro:

193cF0.jpg

A lot of insane stuff inside as usual, but the main attraction for me is the manga adaptation of the new Pokemon movie:

0ICDRZ.jpg

pJ9jSa.jpg

l2CzeT.jpg

LGzsMM.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't really something I'd put up for display, but I'll be using it for artistic references when I draw.

C_kHXw8XoAEr46s.jpg:large

I'm used to taking photos on my phone in landscape, but you get it at least.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hauls from the past week. The first I got in last Wednesday from Walmart.com and the second I got in today from Amazon:

1Znv1VU.jpg

Marvel Legends Ultimate Spider-Men Peter Parker Figure
Marvel Legends Ultimate Spider-Men Miles Morales Figure
Marvel Legends Venom Figure

Peter and Miles were half-off, so I couldn't resist.

5DIGEGK.jpg

Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion (Blu-ray Combo)

Finally, before I got either of these hauls, my parents took a trip out of country the other week while my Sister and I house/dogsat. We mostly spent that time marathoning shows, including Gravity Falls, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and Dragon Ball GT. Why am I telling you this? Well, when my parents returned, they said they found something in a random chip bag that I "might like." What did they find?

WcVpasp.jpg

FREAKING SPANISH DRAGON BALL GT POGS!! WHAT ARE THE FREAKING CHANCES THAT A PROMOTION FOR DRAGON BALL GT WOULD BE HAPPENING ANYWHERE, LET ALONE EXACTLY WHERE MY PARENTS WENT ON THEIR TRIP AND AT THE EXACT SAME TIME WHEN I WAS BINGEING IT?! Definitely one of the most hilarious/amazing things to ever happen to me. :lol:

Look at what I got in the mail today.

X6F7Ah6.jpg

Yup, that's right! Gravity Rush Remastered for the PS4! I imported the Asian-English version for a few reasons; one, I know the game is available on the American PSN, and I'm aware there are American physical copies...but I prefer to have a hard copy of the game in my hand, and American copies are expensive; thanks Sony for making the American copies Amazon-exclusive, and only making a small print run.

It was cheaper to import the Asian-English release. And honestly, it works like a charm. Game seems to have most of its text in English, and it runs on my PS4.

Plus...I can go to Walmart and get a physical copy of Gravity Rush 2; why not have a physical copy of the original to potentially go with it?

Also, I never got to play the game on the Vita. So this is a first-impression run on the game, and it looks pretty darn good. I'm sure I'll enjoy this one.

• Thumbs Up 1

well managed to get a lot of stuff for my collections this week

Fire emblem echos limited edition came in the mail monday

hM4Jauc.jpg

and then today I got 

u50hIRC.jpg

1. Venom 150th issue plus comic bags for my comics
  2. the 25th anniversary mecha madness comic bundle.
  3. lucio,reaper,widowmaker and tracer pop figures
  4. a tracer poster for my room

something tells me I won't regret not having those toys to life figures to collect anymore..

Memorial Day weekend haul! Got the right from Barnes and Noble on Friday and the left from Walmart on Saturday!

Pcm0igI.jpg

Spider-Man/Deadpool Volume 0: Don't Call It A Team-up
Pokemon Advanced: The Complete Collection

• 3 weeks later...

Time for a con weekend haul!

uxayYex.jpg

OMGcon 2017 swag

ILLe0Qs.jpg

Marvel Legends Symbiote Spider-Man Figure

TMNT 2012 Karai Figure

World of Nintendo Slippy Toad Figure

World of Nintendo Fox McCloud Plush

ck24aBr.jpg

Sanei/Little Buddy Bowser Plush

Mewtwo and Deoxys Finger Puppets

nvuBai9.jpg

Pokemon Ash-Greninja Hero Figure

x3 Spider-Man Pint-Sized Heroes (Got two Venoms, but lucked out and got my most wanted fig, Spider-Man 2099! ^_^)

Lastly, as this was a con, I had the opportunity to meet a gentleman who makes silly YouTube videos about card games:

vu0u1iF.jpg

He even said my favorite line from Bonds Beyond Time Abridged in Paradox's voice! ^_^

I also had him sign a few things:

P6gPYn1.jpg

So yeah, LittleKuriboh is an awesome guy and meeting the one man who has given me SO much laughter since High School was nothing short of overwhelming AND amazing. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

So this came in the mail today

IMG_0144_zpso38qn4vj.jpg

I bought this off of Ami and I felt like sharing. I managed to get this shirt of Chiaki and I do like it. I'll put it on at some point but we'll see if I take photos of it on me or not.

...No this isn't foreshadowing for the RP I'm managing. @Failinhearts would get a kick out of this though.

• Thumbs Up 3

I bought this on Indiegogo, it will be 5 CDs just with unreleased tracks of the band. It will came in October (Official estimate). I will say more details when came, If you are interested, you can find the 4 first disc tracks along the web (In images, not text). The campaign is over now.

DA_idnem.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Look at what I got in the mail today!

89PTdYq.jpg

Yup! I got this very well made Amitie figure. I already had the smaller Amitie shown; just thought they'd look nice in the photo. She's also holding Carbuncle; guess he likes being held by friends.

I saved up PayPal money for this very figure. I'm very glad to have this in my collection!

• Thumbs Up 6

DDW5d-SUQAACpJN.jpg:large

I haven't bought anime in a while, so I bought Outlaw Star and the final volume of Kill La Kill from RightStuf. Also got Valkyria Revolution, I'm not sure when I'll actually have time to play it, but I wanted that Vanguard Edition. I'm just glad to finally have the last KLK volume cause... it took me two years to finally get it cause it was like $59 for like 3 episodes and Aniplex can eat a dick

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff came in the mail today. Well the last of it anyways. Featuring the V3 cast!

tumblr_oszpzrHabT1qky94co1_540.jpg

Not pictured is Kirumi because I already using her for my phone so yeah. I know its kind of hard to tell but that's Shuichi's hat. Maybe I should had taken it out buuuuuutttttt.... I'm too germaphobic. I would had bought the whole set mind you but oh well. I kind of regret not getting Shuichi's charm since he's going to be the hard to find one.

But its kind of funny how I have his hat considering how many times it was passed around in the RP eh @Failinhearts?

• Thumbs Up 2

I recently bought these two Fire Emblem Cipher cards, Saber and Navarre, signed by their voice actor (and Saber's artist?)

19726911_10207150838728786_523224703_o.thumb.jpg.aa0c08006936332f293d48a546dea193.jpg

The package included a Starter pack as a gift, which was very nice.

20170714_163537.thumb.jpg.61ab7787a7078608a159ec559abbc077.jpg

The game seems quite interesting and I wish I knew Japanese and knew more people to play with, but...there's no one here interested n_nU

• Thumbs Up 1

Got a couple of things today. Did take a photo but my Bluetooth is acting up. 

-The Crash Bandicoot Premium Pin Set - These are really nice pins, I think they're metal/enamel. The "crate" they came in was cute.

-Tyson Hesse's Diesel: Ignition - I passed it up when it came out on its release date, not seen it since, but it just happened to be in stock when I went in today. Since we know the Sonic comic is kill, that's at least one other way of showing support. 

24xp1so.jpg

After much anticipation, all 7 of my stickers arrived safe and sound. Why 7?

So I can summon the Eternal Dragon of courseWell there's an absurd amount of fees and postage tacked on for one, so I figured why not buy a bunch all at once. Grand total is about $4 per sticker after all fees.

I'm so happy to have official Dragon Ball Super merchandise of the characters that got me watching it in the first place.

• Thumbs Up 1

Some things I acquired in the past week from Walmart and BBTS respectively:

BpMzMQ4.jpg

Funko Pop! Television Alpha 5 Vinyl Figure
World of Nintendo Falco Lombardi Plush
Marvel Digest Presents The Amazing Spider-Man

x3 Spider-Man Pint-Sized Heroes (A lot luckier this time around! Got three that I didn't have, including the exclusive Anti-Venom!)

H16yqql.jpg

Funko Pop! Disney Previews Exclusive Negaduck Vinyl Figure

• Thumbs Up 1

Birthday haul time!

GlICQDU.jpg

Galaxy S8+ (The biggest surprise this year! SO many thanks to my awesome family for helping me put a lot of niggling phone issues behind me!)

j47UyEs.jpg

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue

RjJWY4X.jpg

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

OInst3m.jpg

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS4)

fetKI0l.jpg

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)

knxlSO9.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (PS4)

iASDSX8.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions (Blu-ray)
Moana (Blu-ray Combo)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters For DVD

Zkzv1N1.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 15: Leatherhead
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 16: Chasing Phantoms
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe Volume 1: The War To Come
Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures

gQkeGU6.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! 3-in-1 Volumes 1-3
Yu-Gi-Oh! 3-in-1 Volumes 4-6

8Pnz0vC.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Volume 8
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Volume 9
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Volume 1

86hOwsV.jpg

Spider-Verse
Spider-Man: The Real Clone Saga

2qVX0aC.jpg

The New Avengers: Complete Collection Volume 1
The Amazing Spider-Man: Edge of Spider-Verse

QuETBci.jpg

Spider-Man/Deadpool Volume 2: Side Pieces
Deadpool the Duck

toic6CH.jpg

Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collection Volume 1
Spider-Man 2099 Classic Volume 1

dkWXk31.jpg

Darkwing Duck Comics Collection Volume 2: Tales of the Duck Knight
Gravity Falls: Journal 3
Gravity Falls: Dipper and Mabel and the Curse of the Time Pirates' Treasure

LZygmub.jpg

Ultimate Spider-Man: Web-Warriors Minimates: Spider-Man 2099 and Agent Venom

oF2VmYn.jpg

Ultimate Spider-Man: Web-Warriors Minimates: Scarlet Spider and Green Goblin
Marvel Legends Superior Spider-Man
Marvel Legends Edge of Spider-Verse Ben Reilly Spider-Man

VyZlRDU.jpg

The Loyal Subjects Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wave 2 Blind Boxes (Got Leonardo, Bebop, and Rocksteady!)
Gravity Falls and Deadpool Domez Blind Bags (Got Mabel and Waiter Deadpool!)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Double post, but my acquisitions for the month from Amazon through the amazing powers of Birthday money:

76otBfH.jpg

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Omnibus Volume 3

yyh1dX4.jpg

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Magical Movie Night (DVD)

r2Mawwt.jpg

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2: Determination (Blu-ray Combo)

• 3 weeks later...

Another year, another Fan Expo, and I got quite the haul!

j6r7wxD.jpg

amiibo: Corrin, Cloud and Bayonetta Player 2

LEGO Dimensions: Chase McCain Fun Pack, Gimli Fun Pack

Disney Infinity: Rise Against The Empire Playset (Luke, Leia, and Playset Piece)

Danganronpa: Monomi Plush Toy, Monokuma keychain, Monokuma popping out of Persona 4's Teddie Keychain, Dangnronpa fan poster signed by Bryce Papenbrook (Voice Actor for Makoto Naegi and Nagito Komaeda)

Misc: Hyperdimension Neptunia for PS3, Autobot Insignia Keychain, Sonic and the Secret Rings Keychain, Dalek Keychain

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

Some stuff I got at the end of August. The first I got from my favorite Cousin as a late Birthday present and the second I picked up at Wal-Mart using the last of my Birthday cash:

VOJAtYm.jpg

The Loyal Subjects Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wave 2 Blind Boxes (Got another Rocksteady, but also got one of the two that I really wanted and the only one of the rarer ones that tempted me, LEATHERHEAD!)

f3w1COC.jpg

$20 Nintendo eShop Card (My funds for Mania when I get my Switch!)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Probably my only haul for September, but just got in the TMNT prize package that I won from worldsfinestonline.com!

SBRMp6x.jpg

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady

TMNT Jumbo Sticker Pad

Well, so much for that being my only September haul. Got this puppy in from Best Buy yesterday!

3bs7QzM.jpg

Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition

Arrived WAYYYYYYY sooner than expected. Psyched to play some Super Mario RPG and Yoshi's Island! :D

• 2 months later...

Batch haul consisting of all the stuff I've picked up from late October to now. (Mostly was waiting on posting to see if anyone else was gonna post in this thread to prevent this one page from becoming completely drowned in my stuff. XD) Courtesy of Gamestop, Walmart, Regal Cinemas, and Amazon respectively: 

3aa8UsD.jpg

Marshadow Serial Code

7hbVpJa.jpg

Beavis & Butt-Head Do America
Waluigi amiibo
Daisy amiibo

World of Nintendo Collectible Figures (Bone Piranha Plant, Ice Mario, Tanooki Mario, and 8-Bit Luigi)
x2 Kirby Blindbag Backpack Hangers (Got Sleep Kirby and Sword Kirby!)

NWDYmC5.jpg

Ash's Pikachu Promo Card
I Choose You Hat Pikachu Serial Code
Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You Ticket Stub 
(Enjoyed the new take on everything, particularly how Charmeleon got a lot more play than in the anime.)

3Iwl6eB.jpg

Spider-Man Mug
Super Mario UNO