Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

So, my dad arrived from Jordan today and he's gonna be in Greece with us for 2 weeks. I.. I guess that's alright. I'd be more excited if he wasn't constantly stuck with work though. :/ Well anyway, when he came home he surprised me with something that took me completely off guard.

Song of the Sea (Blu-Ray)

2a35AzXl.jpg

The last time my dad surprised me with a movie was with The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water. That was back in 2002. When I was 4. So I was super surprised when I saw this. And super happy because I've always wanted to see this movie.

And that's not all. He got me Disney comics from the Athens Airport too. This also caught me off guard as he and my mom do nothing but scold me when I buy Disney comics, saying it's a waste of money and how my room is filling up with too many and how others have nothing to eat yet here I am buying Mickey Mouse, etc. So yeah. Wow. This also made me happy because they've been super hard to find here in my crummy little town. Due to how things have been in Greece lately, people aren't shipping much of anything aside food and newspaper outside Athens. :L So it was a nice surprise

Mickey Mouse #55

Donald #13

Y1AkuBpl.jpg?1

Comix #12

The New Adventures of Phantom Duck #28

zcaPKvvl.jpg?1

• Thumbs Up 4

2xLIa2j.jpg

I'm a big fan of the website Shiftylook and was really sad when they got taken down and I couldn't read their comics anymore.

Lucky for me they made at least three books of their comics and I got them all!

Hope they make more volumes of these.

11752512_866569830045374_544612487123503

I only just got into this show and I'm already really addicted. Saw this at my job, so I decided to buy it. I'll have to make some time to sit down and watch it, and I'm looking forward to watching the pilot episode. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmmm, I may as well post something in here that I find rather cool. 

These are my 1953 Lionel Alco FA 2033 Diesels. I don't have that much postwar Lionel, but I do want to get more stuff in the future. I do want to make some sort of collection out of these.

J9ix5c7.png

erQpfCI.jpg

4pHwuu2.jpg

6rpKMIv.jpg

It is cool to have these as all early Lionel Alcos are sought after. I know these are from 1953 as it is part of a passenger set that was only available in 1953. I have the passenger coaches too. 

I have a satisfactory amount of track and a good postwar transformer so I could run it, but I don't know when. I should clean these up and then see how run they well. It would be really cool if the airhorn worked. 

I've had these for around 2 years, but I've never really run them before. I just thought it would be cool to post these in here. If I get more postwar Lionel stuff I will post it in this topic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

So, today was a pretty big fleamarket in the nearby City - mostly clothes, though, and most of the games were either super expensive or simply not interesting, buuuut I got this!

FleamarketHaul.thumb.png.a6d107f4f407b67

20 Disney Comicbooks! :D All of them are at least 10 years old, many even 20, but they are all in an AMAZING condition, as if they were never read - and I got them for 1 Euro a piece! Really content with this haul x3

• Thumbs Up 3

A couple acquisitions I've made in the past couple of weeks. First up, from Ross:

9huknt.jpg

K'NEX Mario Kart Wii Mario & Bowser Ice Race Building Set

K'NEX Mario Kart 7 Piranha Plant Slide Track Set

2mcu444.jpg

K'NEX Mario Kart Wii Mario vs. Chain Chomp Building Set

K'NEX Mario Kart Wii Bowser vs. Fireballs Building Set

Then I grabbed these at Walmart yesterday:

2mergqa.jpg

8 Packs of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dragons of Legend 2 (Scored Toon Kingdom, Timaeus the Knight of Destiny, and a full set of Hermos fusion weapons!)

My Kekkai Sensen OST has finally arrived! (A.K.A. Best Anime Soundtrack of 2015)

11147066_870245793011111_624121185258549

11183439_870245779677779_216715271902364

11695895_870245763011114_299249473940717

11755172_870245709677786_527024500186437

I'm a sucker for Jazz music, and Kekkai Sensen OST really does deliver. I love the anime so much. Taking place in New York with the amazing Jazzy music (and fantastic vocal songs, too!) really reminds me of Baccano!

• Thumbs Up 1

Got quite a few more amiibo in the last 2-3 weeks...

11698541_10153475557259096_7461625597313

11742634_10153480599749096_6447389846670

11059896_10153513074764096_3279889560994

11781881_10153513074774096_3007227900311

11059587_10153513341689096_4652637813662

Also, my boyfriend got me the Xenoblade Chronicles soundtrack for our third anniversary. :)

10403458_10153463315794096_7493785318494

11693855_10153463315884096_7845995562935

1506675_10153463316029096_64836521575263

Edited by -Mark-
  • Thumbs Up 2

Got a bunch of stuff in the past few weeks.

fdfWY0w.jpg
Fire Emblem Cipher TCG guide book + 2 Eevee plushes

meL0e9q.jpg
Tales of Graces Asbel Lhant 1/8 scale figure by ALTER

LwIEYRP.jpg
Fire Emblem Awakening Chara-Forme Chrom figure

Now for some unboxed photos of Asbel and Chrom!

bbBqNcf.jpg
h8GdHqJ.jpg
M3RrHGb.jpg
gVclRw0.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Got this beauty in the mail earlier:

102_1246.png

So, this might be a bit premature on my part, but I loved what I heard of this soundtrack so far, and I'm so hyped for the game that I had to get this now. Proud to add this to my rather small, but growing collection of VG soundtracks. My collection so far: Sonic 10th Anniversary (SA2 Birthday Pack), True Blue: The Best of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Black Knight: Tales of Knighthood (still need the "Face to Faith" vocal album), Sonic Adventure 20th Anniversary Edition, Sonic Adventure 2 20th Anniversary Edition, Chrono Trigger (2009 release), Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger Orchestra Extra, and finally XenobladeX. I want to add the original Xenoblade's soundtrack and some other Sonic albums to this list down the line. Might upload a photo of them all later if I feel like it.

Birthday haul time!

2yowldf.jpg

Mario Party 10
Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition
Kirby & the Rainbow Curse

qxm1au.jpg

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3)

jsyhzm.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Season 2
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray Combo)
The Spongebob Movie: Sponge out of Water (Blu-ray Combo)

17pjdg.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 9: Monsters, Misfits, and Madmen
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 10: New Mutant Order
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 11: Attack on Technodrome
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters

9l9zlg.jpg

My Little Pony: Diary of the Two Sisters
My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Sunset Shimmer's Time to Shine

25swhvr.jpg

Pokémon Adventures Volume 26
Pokémon Adventures Volume 28
Pokémon Adventures Volume 29
Pokémon Adventures: Black and White Volume 5
Pokémon Adventures: Black and White Volume 6
Pokémon Adventures: Black and White Volume 7
Pokémon Adventures: Black and White Volume 8

From my Sister:

73i838.jpg

Funko My Little Pony Rarity Vinyl Figure
Sonic Boom Figure 2-Pack: Sonic and Amy

From one of my buddies:

2qxqbvb.jpg

Two Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dragon of Legends 2 Booster Packs (Snagged Paladin of Dark Dragon. :D)

Awesome time all around this year. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Got a bunch of new things, but it's all (except for one) accidentally themed around a certain genre. So here is my little Animation Bonanza!

288wsCe.jpg

-Studio Ghibli; Jiji and little Totoro plushes. I have the medium Totoro in plush form but not the main character or the cute little one, so it was bound to join my collection. And Jiji is just great.

-Disney; Funko Pop Louis Vinyl Figure. I'm so glad Louis wasn't skipped for the Princess and the Frog line (unlike human Naveen and Ray), he suits the merchandise line perfectly and he already gets much less merch compared to Pascal. 

-Hanna-Barbera; Top Cat, Wacky Races and Hong Kong Phooey Complete Series boxsets. You have to put this into perspective, folks - add Scooby Doo (the original series, the one with Scooby Dum and the one with Scrappy Doo plus films) and Captain Caveman to this and you basically have everything H-B that I grew up with. It's nice to be able to say I have that in my collection.

-Not animation; Bowser-themed New 3DS Cover Plates. Uh, call this a belated Bowser Day addition and be done with it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

What a bargain!

jY8iTzY.jpg

I was going to get the 50 card protector sleeves awhile back, but seeing these for at least 3.98 to obtain the ten made me happy than what I currently am and better for price. Now I don't have to worry about having unprotected area's where I store my cards to keep them within since all can hold at least 900 cards.

Okay, so I got a few neat things I might as well share here.

I finally started collecting more Disney stuff, and I started off with a Scrooge McDuck Bullyland figure! The store I went to also had a Donald one, and I wanted it, but the paint was chipped off and he was the last one. :L But hey, Scrooge isn't a bad beginner.

PnbBLT6.jpg

Then I got IDW's Donald Duck #1. These.. are gonna be really hard to collect, ugh. I'm not sure if I'll be getting any more, but I'll try. I just hate how pricey American comics are.

FBnp9kK.jpg?1

Up next I got The Black Hood #4 and The Fox #2. I think these are the last Dark Circle Comics I had on order, so yeah.

eHFvw2B.jpg?1

And I also got Mega Man #49. I know I said American comics are pricey, but Archie's are cheap and they distribute worldwide, so they are super easy to get.

CSz5BjS.jpg?1

Up next I got an odd one. It's a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bag. It's like a small little lunchbox type bag, except bigger and sturdier. I only got it for one reason and you'll see why soon.

Q5uQdtK.jpg?1

Ah yes, Mickey Mouse Editor's Choice (marked as issue #0) and Mickey Mouse #61. The Editor's Choice issue was released in September in Greece last year for a limited time, and I was in Jordan so I couldn't get it. I found it at the Athens airport a few days back though. They were giving it free with the purchase of the bag you see above. I'm really glad I got it as I was looking for it ever since December, so that was an awesome find. 

mWj7IC0.jpg

Continuing with more comics (and oh my this one came out blurry) I got Bugs Bunny #30 and Pokemon XY Volume 1. I thought I'd dive into the Pokemon manga with XY, since I loved the games and I'm loving it so far. I'll definitely be getting the next volumes when I can.

Lq4LFUp.jpg

And finally, two amazing films I found at killer prices. Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 on Blu-Ray. I was shocked to see these on sale, since I know at least in America they are out of print. And I believe the combo pack with both films on Blu-Ray there goes for around $80 now. So, 30 Euro for both was a deal I could not pass up. 

rqSGawb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Decided to stop procrastinating on it and finally got some new NFC figures to add to my extensive collection!

On the Skylanders side, meet Gnarly Barkley! A special variant of the Mini Skylander: Barkley.

GnarlyBarkley.png

I'm missing two characters from Disney Infinity 2.0, and with 3.0 coming next week, I gotta catch up! I managed to nab a Loki.

pTRU1-20078533enh-z6.jpg

Just got this in from Amazon unexpectedly early! SUPER awesome surprise!

5jxrp3.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutanimals

MUTANIMALS REPRESENT!

Also got this portly fellow in from Walmart.com last Saturday, but forgot to post until now:

20150815_215130.thumb.jpg.575943c59cc5d5

Wario amiibo

Edited by CC14 Slasher

Scored some more figures!

Got a new amiibo figure, Ike! Thank you Canadian amiibo restocks!

vafgLUy.jpg

I also finished my Disney Infinity 2.0 lineup with Falcon!

falcon-disney-infinity.png?1384968217

Edited by Failinhearts

This DVD contains the first 8 episodes of Dragon Ball, the series with Goku as a kid. For only 1.99 Euro, it was pretty convenient. I don't think I will buy the other DVDs since, with this being a weekly publication, the price will rise to a whooping 10 Euro per DVD, but I still get to watch Goku learning the Kamehameha and meeting Bulma and Master Muten for the first time. Again.

It contains three audio tracks, one being the original Japanese with Italian subtitles. Another one is the first Italian dub that ended around the Red Ribbon Arc, faithful to the original but painful to hear. Seriously, I don't care about it being faithful or not, the voice acting SUCKED BALLS.

The third track is the one I'll always pick for my viewing pleasure: it's the most famous one, and even though it's not really a direct translation of the original (every sexual joke was eliminated without mercy, some names were changed, some brief scenes were cut), I really can't control my heart. This is the dub I grew up with, I can't bring myself to hate it. And still, the voice acting is SUPERB. 

svCz2Oc.jpg

Edited by Naldush Repulsa
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Lucina Figma finally arrived!!!

FR6CXY1.jpg

jVhj1MX.jpg

27PQxAx.jpg

Posing her was a pain but the overall figure is fantastic! Later on I'll take some photos with her with my Chrom figure too! :D

• Thumbs Up 2

I think this is my first time posting in these thread but wanted to show some Star Wars stuff I got last night

20150904_012337_zpshnhzl2rt.jpg

20150904_012451_zpso99ioez0.jpg

20150904_012602_zpsnnoetqma.jpg

20150904_012536_zpsrlvnbuwb.jpg

found this megaman.exe figure at a goodwill for only 1.25 $

IMG_0495.thumb.JPG.c828c0e77170b0ef68c94

now I just have to find some more megaman figures to stand along side him

also managed to get a complete version of sims 2 (with all of its disks and install code) at the same store

heres hoping my luck is just as good when I go to wait for my gamestop to open this Friday to hopefully get two amiibo I've been waiting to get for a long time

Wow, thanks for posting that, Lime! It made me Google the "Brak Presents The Brak Show Starring Brak" specials and I finally found the second one that I've been looking for forever! :D 

Anyway, on to one of my recent purchases. Got this in from Target.com yesterday:

eq2n8i.jpg

Jigglypuff amiibo

That's every Pokémon released so far!

Edited by CC14 Slasher

Snapshot_20150910_1_zpsmpp9o2bv.jpg

Sorry for the shitty ass screenshot but its the best I can do with.

My sister got me a lot of Japanese goods today and I don't know what half of this stuff is

All I know is that I got Jojo and Fairy Tail manga in Japanese print and the Yokai Watch guy as a keychain. lol Oh and Pokemon pocky I guess. lol