Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

Got a new Mega Man comic in the mail, issue #54. And on the same day as the US. Sweet! I also got #53 not long ago but it came in kinda damaged. Didn't bother ordering a replacement because it's not that bad in my eyes. If it was torn or something, then I'd complain. 

7oCbuD9.jpg?1

• Thumbs Up 1

Got this bad boi recently!!

2015-09-23_15.27.36.thumb.jpg.e2c8a3123f

...the base is bust (underneath so the LEDs don't work) but thankfully F4F are sending out a replacement.

• Thumbs Up 3

Tried to not give in but the force isn't so strong with me. Too tempted by the dark side...

12027577_969461403110924_869087587371500

• Thumbs Up 1

So recently got paid by work and treated myself to a couple of items...

10361377_969929669730764_139163425071789

Telltales Back to the Future game for Xbox 360. I have an Xbox One and an Xbox 360 and despite them both being the same price, I opted for the 360 for a few reasons. The main reason being that the original version never came to the 360 due to issues between Telltale and Microsoft. It came to Steam, PS3, Wii, phones and tablets....but not the 360. Well now it has, but with Tom F.Wilson back as Biff instead of that terrible voice that sounded nothing like the character in the slightest. I will probably post my impressions on it or write a wee review on my blog but I'm glad I'm finally getting to experience it first hand. 

1507826_969930419730689_5726148755592970

Got the Mario 30th Anniversary Amiibo! I'm no Amiibo collector or anything. The only other one I've bought is Samus being that there is a serious lack of Metroid/Samus figures (that are affordable). But I love when 8-bit and 16-bit videogame merch is created, especially in figure form. I love it and would seriously love Nintendo to release a NES/8-Bit line of Amiibos!

• 2 weeks later...

Got paid around last week, so I've been keeping myself busy with some items I bought throughout the week.

itzdz5F.jpg

With Steam having games at a higher price at the time when discounts roll in, I decided to buy the first two games in GAME. the third game came from Morrisons, but they also had Sonic Generations for at least £5 when Krater was around £2 cheaper. Armageddon was a freebie I got from epoints as I've waited around 2 weeks for it to arrive within my household.

JMYsiBw.png

And with the Halloween sale come and gone, I decided to participate within it by buying the usual cheap priced discounted games that I could find. One series being FNAF. A few good discounts for pricing, but Slender has my tip of the hat for this one.

download_20151105_094346.jpg

Lastly, is what I've just got recently this lovely pop up speaker. It was hard to get as the first O2 store itself said that they didn't receive any stock in whilst in secret, they did have them within the back, but they were being greedy and hording them for friends. I tried another store if they had any and it worked out fine. All they needed was my mobile number and priority code itself. Although, £15.00 for nothing is great even if it'll become a good collectible.

Sharing because why not? Rodea needs more love! 

12208783_920762011292822_102405902432793

tumblr_nxm2j27ZOI1tlfjtro1_1280.jpg

Even though it's like an universal fact that the Wii version of Rodea is the better version to play (The true vision that Yuji Naka had for the game), I still wanted to own the 3DS/Wii U version just to experience a different version of Yuji Naka's vision (even though it's just an inferior version in the end). Couldn't help but buy the limited edition version from NIS America website because I dig the extras.  

• Thumbs Up 1

You probably never heard of this one, I did not until recently. I heard that the late Tomoko Kawakami was the titular character, so I picked it up for my shelf. Next on the list is Tactics, Fushigi Yuugi (2nd season), Air: The Motion Picture, Sgt. Frog (except the 1st season) and some of Aria.

12208509_982791268443617_716486213140239

Added some festivity to my wardrobe last Saturday courtesy of Red Bubble:

12208373_984416994955471_484417476234135

Super Holiday Kart T-Shirt

11/20 edit: This guy just flew in from Best Buy!

12243131_986981154699055_558748805502872

Falco amiibo

Edited by CC14 Time Slipper
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the local Dollar General and got these. I was surprised to see them in the store, even more surpeised that I got four for the price of only two bucks more than it costs to get two at the regular price.

Q8DzdMA.jpg

Now, I don't have Disney Infinity 3.0 (not yet, anyways; I put it on my Christmas list), but I really like these figures. I passed up many opprotunities to get these guys, but after a deal like that? I'm glad I waited.

I already had the books behind them. Just figured I put the figures in front of them for obvious reasons.

Edited by SurrealBrain
  • Thumbs Up 1

Went to the local Dollar General and got these. I was surprised to see them in the store, even more surpeised that I got four for the price of only two bucks more than it costs to get two at the regular price.

Q8DzdMA.jpg

Now, I don't have Disney Infinity 3.0 (not yet, anyways; I put it on my Christmas list), but I really like these figures. I passed up many opprotunities to get these guys, but after a deal like that? I'm glad I waited.

I already had the books behind them. Just figured I put the figures in front of them for obvious reasons.

I saw some Marvel ones in my Dollar General yesterday. They were $10 each. Is that a good price??

I subscribed to this Omakase thing and got this KLK merch (Scarf, towel, hardcover manga, wristband, badge).

untitled_by_blazedsilencer-d9ipb1y.jpg

and I also got this Black Heart figure made by ALTER a week ago. It was a bitch to put together just like the character. 

noire_by_blazedsilencer-d9hjmt5.jpg

And that's it for my new additions. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got old Pittoo here in from Channel Awesome after I won him in one of their Twitter giveaways a week ago. My first Kid Icarus amiibo!

16275a9.jpg

Dark Pit amiibo

So I just got given these by one of my family members because he was clearing out his lot and decided if I would be interested in these. Glad to have these now

IWLPLs5.jpg

- Simpsons Season 1 - 11 & 13 ((Season 7 Homer Head Edition, Season 8 Marge Head Edition) Season 11 and Season 9 are still sealed up the day he purchased them also)

oAz7O2x.jpg

- The Simpsons Movie

- The Simpsons: Backstage Pass

- The Simpsons: Film Festival

- Christmas with The Simpsons

- The Simpsons: Risky Business

- The Simpsons Kiss & Tell: The Story of their love

- The Simpsons Christmas 2 (Boxset with On your mark, Get set, D'oh!)

- The Simpsons Classic (Springfield Murder Mysteries, Heaven and Hell, Crime and Punishment, Sex Lies and The Simpsons, The Simpsons.com, The Simpsons go to Hollywood, Viva Los Simpsons, The Dark Secrets of The Simpsons, Too Hot for TV, Bart Wars)

Don't you love it when you finally obtain something you wanted when you were a little kid?

qs3hyUd.jpg

So, my parents managed to find this Club Penguin plush back from 2008. It still had it's tags and everything. I don't know where it came from, and frankly, neither did my parents. I wanted this thing when I was young, being a frequent wearer of the Penguin Band hoodie items in-game back in the day. I asked if I could have it, and my parents said "sure". I was happy to have this little piece of nostalgia in my collection.

After all, Club Penguin is where my username came from.

My Dad also recently went on a business trip to New Jersey and gave me this cool Star Wars cup!

• Thumbs Up 4

My parents picked these up for me yesterday while Christmas shopping as a reward for dogsitting several times. Funnily enough, they came home with them right as the Smash presentation started, so that was kind of the best day ever. XD

2dhd5eb.jpg

TMNT 2012 Stockman-Fly Figure

TMNT 2012 Napoleon Bonafrog Figure

TMNT 2012 Atilla the Frog Figure

I bought a Nintendo 2DS recently. Already bought some digital and physical games for it. Latest games: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Tennis GBC,  and Super Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins.

nin%202DS%203.jpg

Edited by ebongrey23

So I was doing some shopping around Athens yesterday and I found THIS. I literally let out a huge gasp and grabbed it at light speed as soon as I saw it on the shelf. It's the We Love Disney deluxe album! The packaging is so pretty. It comes in this book-like packaging with Tinker Bell art all over it. The inside has some especially nice designs. The disc itself is green and has a very faint We Love Disney logo on it. It can't really be seen in pics so I didn't bother taking one. :U Also my phone really sucks at taking pics. Sometimes they come out nice, other times not. It's so picky with lighting. 

kufvd0L.jpg?1HCptpE5.jpg?1

Anyway, this is the first physical album I've ever bought so it makes me pretty excited. I'm listening to it now as I'm typing this and it's sooooo good! A very proud purchase and splendid addition to my ever growing Disney collection. Oh and speaking of which I finally picked up The Princess and the Frog on Blu-Ray. I told myself a few months back that I really need to rewatch it, so now's the time! 

8XfFlMl.jpg?2

• Thumbs Up 1

Me and my sisters got a lot of stuff these past few days, might as well share most of what we scored!

oIT2VlJ.jpg

LEGO:

Ronin R.E.X (Not shown)

LEGO Ideas Doctor Who set (TARDIS Exterior and Eleventh Doctor minifigure shown)

LEGO Dimensions Wii U Starter Pack (Includes Batman, Gandalf, Wyldstyle and the Batmobile)

LEGO Dimensions Team Pack: Kai and Cole (Includes Kai, Cole, the Boulder Bomber and the Blade Bike)

LEGO Dimensions Level Pack: Portal 2 (Includes Chell, Companion Cube and Sentry Turret)

LEGO Dimensions Fun Pack: Jay (Includes Jay and the Storm Fighter)

Skylanders:

Skylanders SuperChargers Wii U Dark Edition Starter Pack (Includes Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong, Dark Spitfire, Dark Hot Streak, Dark Barrel Blaster and the Kaos Trophy)

Legendary Sky Racing Action Pack (Includes Legendary Astroblast, Legendary Sun Runner and the Sky Trophy)

Legendary Hurricane Jet-Vac

Sea Shadow

Disney Infinity:

Hulkbuster, Ultron and Kylo Ren

Nintendo:

Mario Kart 8

Yoshi's Woolly World amiibo bundle (Includes the Green Yarn Yoshi amiibo)

One pack of Animal Crossing amiibo Cards (not shown. Mine had Lyle, Limberg, Walker, Clyde, Willow and Jambette)

Chibi-Robo, Falco and Mewtwo amiibo figures

Mega Yarn Yoshi and Pink Yarn Yoshi amiibo plushes.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just got the first batch of goodies I got with my Christmas money in from Amazon!

33w2l3p.jpg

Bowser Jr. amiibo
Goof Troop Volume 1 (DVD)
Goof Troop Volume 2 (DVD)

• 2 weeks later...

12540944_1013168195405924_95229348393499

Glorious, the 3x3 Eyes  CD and manga my dad ordered arrived. A Nintendo representative gave me a free Bowser amiibo at an event. I only care because it's Bowser. A friend gave me a top-loader NES and my repair lady gave me Ninja Ryukenden III/Ninja Gaiden III for the Famicom! Not a bad haul for these past few days!

(The CD cover is supposed to be a joke, the series is about a triclops and so the voice actress voicing her, Megumi Hayashibara has a 3rd eye for the mini-album.)