Awoo.

What is the all-time worst Sonic game?

Bright Eyes

No idea why so many people hate Advance 3.

I grew bored with writing essays about Advance 3 and all of its problems with charts and graphs and videos several years ago. It's so much more fun to rewrite profane musicals about it instead.

You gotta enjoy life.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 4

The point of the thread though is to talk about all the terrible Sonic games.

Yes, Sonic 06 is terrifying but I genuinely don't think it is as bad as, say, Sonic Genesis and Tails Sky Patrol.

So if a game with broken mechanics, glitches everywhere, horrific character design, horrendous physics, horrible story, and so many other bad things is worse than Tails Skypatrol, then that makes Sonic 3 & Knuckles a bad game, which it isn't, which makes the whole Sonic 06 better than Tails Skypatrol statement completely false.

But in all honesty, the worst Sonic games are probably Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors, Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis, Sonic 4, Sonic Rush, Sonic 06, and Sonic Riders Zero Gravity.

Edited by Konata1000

So if a game with broken mechanics, glitches everywhere, horrific character design, horrendous physics, horrible story, and so many other bad things is worse than Tails Skypatrol, then that makes Sonic 3 & Knuckles a bad game, which it isn't, which makes the whole Sonic 06 better than Tails Skypatrol statement completely false.

If we look at technical quality, I suppose.

If we look at pure entertainment value, 06 was about ten times better than Skypatrol, because at least I can have a good laugh at 06. Skypatrol is just sheer boredom in almost every respect.

Edited by Soma

> Sincere opinion

> False

Interesting. Tell me more.

I've already explained. Tails Sky Patrol is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic CD, and Knuckles' Chaotix combined compared to Sonic 06.

If we look at technical quality, I suppose.

If we look at pure entertainment value, 06 was about ten times better than Skypatrol, because at least I can have a good laugh at 06. Skypatrol is just sheer boredom in almost every respect.

Tails Sky Patrol gets boring because after the training stages, everything is hard as hell.

Tails Sky Patrol gets boring because after the training stages, everything is hard as hell.

Okay? End result is, it's still blisteringly bland and boring. The least I can say for 06 is that it managed to not be boring.

I've already explained. Tails Sky Patrol is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic CD, and Knuckles' Chaotix combined compared to Sonic 06.

You explained something, and then completely invalidated that explanation in your next post where you put Sonic Colors, Sonic Rush and Sonic Unleashed in the same sentence as STH '06 when they obviously don't fall under nearly the same criteria that you just outlined. If you are going to get in everyone's face for having a different opinion from you, at least apply your own opinions consistently.

And, again:

> "I think Tail's Sky Patrol and Sonic Genesis are worse than STH '06"

> "That's false"

Explain.

Edited by Tornado

Okay? End result is, it's still blisteringly bland and boring. The least I can say for 06 is that it managed to not be boring.

I wouldn't say it's bland, the concept is great. If the game was less throw random enemys and obstacles at you every second then maybe it would have been better.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

No.

Sky Patrol may not be a broken mess but it certainly as hell isn't the equivalent of CD, S3 & K and Chaotix combined compared to '06. Sky Patrol doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with CD and Sonic 3 and Knuckles when it comes to discussing relative greatness to '06.

• Thumbs Up 2

> Sincere opinion

> False

Interesting. Tell me more.

"My opinion is that the sky is full of bubblegum and that the clouds are made of gorilla-samurai-ballet-dancers."

?

"My opinion is that the sky is full of bubblegum and that the clouds are made of gorilla-samurai-ballet-dancers."

?

Not even remotely the same thing, and I would think you would be well aware why it isn't since you've also read the other posts he's made since.

But whatevs.

Edited by Tornado

You explained something, and then completely invalidated that explanation in your next post where you put Sonic Colors, Sonic Rush and Sonic Unleashed in the same sentence as STH '06 when they obviously don't fall under nearly the same criteria that you just outlined. If you are going to get in everyone's face for having a different opinion from you, at least apply your own opinions consistently.

And, again:

> "I think Tail's Sky Patrol and Sonic Genesis are worse than STH '06"

> "That's false"

Explain.

I agree with Sonic the Hedgehog GBA. I find small piece of baboon shit to be worse than that giant tank of elephant shit because it took a good game and made it completely horrible (but at the very least they maintained his Classic Sonic look in the game). Also, Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis hurts my ears and eyes.

I find Tails Sky Patrol to be better concept and design wise. If the game played the way it did in the training stage for the whole game, I would like it allot more. The thing is, this game is WAY too hard and throws random enemys and obstacles at you every 5 seconds. Sonic 06 on the other hand, is terrible in general and there is nothing good about it except for a couple music tracks (and no, not "His World")

I do have to admit though, watching Sonic's hideous model bounce around in a glitchy land of elephant shit while falling through cielings is more entertaining than dying every five seconds because of extreme difficulty.

Edited by Konata1000

I find Tails Sky Patrol to be better concept and design wise.

And that's cool beans. Except he doesn't. Nor would I imagine that that's a particularly popular viewpoint in the first place, but that's besides the point.

So... probably why he said "genuinely don't think." There are even people who legitimately like STH '06. And, again, to say nothing about how you rattled off a list of criteria for the reasoning of saying why someone shouldn't say Game X is worse than STH '06 (under the implication that if they say a game that is that doesn't meet all of your personal criteria than they are wrong), then listed a bunch of games where said criteria absolutely do not apply as being similarly worthy of ire.

Edited by Tornado

Not even remotely the same thing, and I would think you would be well aware why it isn't since you've also read the other posts he's made since.

But whatevs.

Eh. Just tired of the "opinions are always right" trend.

I grew bored with writing essays about Advance 3 and all of its problems with charts and graphs and videos several years ago. It's so much more fun to rewrite profane musicals about it instead.

You gotta enjoy life.

Allow me:

You guys, this is all Advance 3's fault.

Shut up, Logan!

Sonic Advance 3 is the one that started all of the problems with Dimps, all because it's a really shi-

Don't say it, Logan!

Weeeelllllll...

Don't do it, Logan!

Weeeelllllll...

I'm warning you!

Okay, okay.

I'm getting pretty sick of him saying Advance 3 is shi-

Weeeelllllll, Advance 3's shit, Advance 3's shit. It's the worst Sonic game in the whole wide world.

The level design sucks and the team gimmick blows. The last time I played it I nearly hurled.

Shut your fucking mouth Logan!

The music really sucks and the bosses blow and the partner gimmick is completely crap.

Then on purpose just to be different the game doesn't even keep track of your score.

Come on, you know the words!

Have you ever played the game Advance 3? It's the worst Sonic game in the whole wide world.

It's got bad boss fights and cheap level design. It's real shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit it is complete shit.

Advance 3 is shit and it's just complete shit.

Talk to kids around the world and it might go a little bit somethin' like this:

提前3是完整的狗屎

Trois Advance c'est de la merde complète

Advance Drie is compleet stront

Advance Drie is 'n volledige kak

Have you ever played the game Advance 3? It's the worst Sonic game in the whole wide world.

It's got bad boss fights and cheap level design. It's real shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

*Sean enters the topic*

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit it is complete shit.

Uh, Logan.

Advance 3 is shit and it's just complete shit.

I really mean Advance 3,

is complete and utter shiiiiiiiitt.

That's what I'm talking about Advance Threeeeeeee, yeah! Cha!

*Sean readies banhammer*

What?

Oh fuck.

*banned*

• Thumbs Up 7

What exactly about Colors makes it the worst Sonic game? It may be one of my least favorite Sonic games, but I wouldn't call it the worst Sonic game since that's not exactly true.

220px-SonicSchoolhouseBox.jpg

Hey, kids! Do you want to learn how to read, write, and do math with Sonic the Hedgehog?

Then come on over to Sonic's Schoolhouse!

First off, instead of playing as boring characters like Tails, Knuckles, or Amy, you get to pick one of our brand new students to play as.

Man, I can't wait to have what they're smoking learn with these guys.

To learn, you have to collect stuff and bring it to the chalkboards to answer questions and pass the classes.

Just check outside this awesome gameplay, with a great camera, fantastic voice acting, and a difficulty setting gives you almost no plenty of challenges.

What's that? Want to learn more about Sonic's friends? Then get on the Magic School Bus as Sonic gets several traffic violations drives to their homes and you learn more the animals and their families.

SonicsSchoolhousePCGameRuralNebraska.PNG

Ok, besides the animal bus thing, there's not much learning in this game.

Playing this when I was younger and still in Elementary School, it was boring, short, and glitchy.

As soon as I got Sonic CD for the PC, I stopped playing this.

• Thumbs Up 1