Awoo.

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Detective Shadzter

Load times aren't an issue with either version.

I wonder if it'll show up on PS+ now that it's digital, SEGA sure loves to put their stuff on there. Regardless, best €20 anyone could spend this year.

Load times usually aren't an issue for a ton of games. It's the fact that they're sped up to an even faster time which makes it cool. Take a look at "Lens of Truth" to see comparisons of uninstalled games vs installed. I know maybe a 1-2 second faster loading screen probably isn't that big of a deal, but it still is nice.

• 2 months later...

So someone asked who gave the idea to have Nintendo partner with Platinum. Platinum responds...

00fnY8j.png

I was a tad disappointed with the new DmC game. It was okay and by no means a bad game but it did not live up to the charm of the others. The first Bayonetta is one of my favorite games of all time and I'm really looking forward to the squeal, even better if they also bring back Father Balder as he was by far my favorite boss/bad guy from the game.

• 2 months later...

I don't know if it's just the effect of having them both change making them look fresh, but it almost seems to me that they should have had these opposite styles all along. They both look amazing <3

I'm loving the new hair styles. It looks the plot is gonna be about saving Jeanne's soul from Inferno. I'm hoping she doesn't spend the whole game as DiD but on the other hand we might actually see Inferno for once.

The two things I wanted to see from this game were more Jeanne and demons having a greater presence.

I'm beginning to want a Wii U very badly.

Jeanne looks so weird with long hair.

I don't know if it's just the effect of having them both change making them look fresh, but it almost seems to me that they should have had these opposite styles all along. They both look amazing <3

heresy

original bayo is best bayo

I actually have a bit of a thing for short haired girls if it's done right.

Me likey biggrin.png

The trailer for Bayo 2 looked awesome, and I love her new look.

This does mean I really need to start playing Bayonetta on 360 soon...unless they do re-release the first game on Wii U.

I'm not usually one for these sort of games...but this looks amazing! I'm seriously considering picking it up, although it looks pretty hard to play :/

It's surprisingly not. Of course, enemies can be a real bitch in the harder modes, but the controls aren't something you struggle with.

One thing I hope for in Bayonetta 2 is more playable Jeanne in Story Mode. OUTSIDE OF 2 PLAYER YOU DOLTS. I really liked playing as her in the original and I want her playable without being a cheat, with a more unique moveset this time (last I remember she was a skin of Bayonetta with a voice in the original? I'm pretty sure). Like, different combos and shiz. That would be awesome. 

Giving Jeanne a different combo set requires some serious work, because the combat system is 90% of what a Bayonetta game is.

Giving Jeanne a different combo set requires some serious work, because the combat system is 90% of what a Bayonetta game is.

I suppose.............maybe give her different weapons?

Touch Controls won't be mandatory right? If they are then fuck this game.

Touch Controls won't be mandatory right? If they are then fuck this game.

No, it's just an option.

Apparently the original Bayonetta had multiple control set ups such as one button play. It's supposed to be optional here.

Yeah, the touch controls looked the like the Bayo 2 version of Easy Automatic/Immortal Marionette. Just something to let newbs pull off flashy combos.