Awoo.

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Detective Shadzter

oh my fuck

Angel attack mini game on the gamepad with touch controls would be the greatest thing ever.

Just saiyan.

• Thumbs Up 2

I would assume the touch controls are similar to that one button easy automatic they had in Bayo 1.

• 2 weeks later...

13 mins of bonertastic Bayonetta 2 Gameplay. This hasn't been already posted has it?
  • Thumbs Up 4

Finally, a video of someone not using that touch pad easy mode thing and a moderately good player too.

Edited by megadude001

• 1 month later...

lol.

Somebody at Gaf emailed Sega about this game, and... well... the reply is glorious.

A guy emailed Nintendo Of America asking if Bayonetta 1 would come to the Wii U, their reply 'Ask Sega. Sega published it' So he did...

The question: I should go out and buy Bayo 1 on PS360 or if I should wait for a port for the Wii U since Bayo 2 is in the works?

The reply:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

The second Bayonetta as you well know is being published by Nintendo exclusively for the WiiU. Both games have been developed by Platinum games. That said, the decision on which version to purchase is really up to you. The games are exactly the same except the WiiU version has a two player mode and the Bayonetta character has different hair and her costume is different.

If those additional features are not important to you, then by all means don't hesitate to pick up the PS3 or Xbox version.

Good Luck and we hope you enjoy whatever version you decide on.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Sega of America
Customer Support

So there you go, the game is exactly the same as bayonetta 1, only she has different hair...

...Oh and multiplayer too!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650443

lololololololololololol

What in the absolute fuck, SEGA? Are your employees really that dense?

lol.

Somebody at Gaf emailed Sega about this game, and... well... the reply is glorious.

A guy emailed Nintendo Of America if Bayonetta 1 would come to the Wii U, their reply 'Ask Sega. Sega published it' So he did...

The question: I should go out and buy Bayo 1 on PS360 or if I should wait for a port for the Wii U since Bayo 2 is in the works?

The reply:

So there you go, it's exactly the same as bayonetta 1, only she has different hair, and multiplayer too.

But wait.....................we've seen a bit of the game and we clearly know this isn't true..............unless something has changed...........

Sorry for being think, but this is just this guy being a dumbass right? I need to know if I need to blow my gasket or not. 

Buy Sonic Lost World,

It's exactly the same as Sonic CD. Only Sonic has different hair, and multiplayer too.

• Thumbs Up 9

But wait.....................we've seen a bit of the game and we clearly know this isn't true..............unless something has changed...........

Sorry for being think, but this is just this guy being a dumbass right? I need to know if I need to blow my gasket or not. 

I honestly wouldn't panic, they wouldn't title the game 'Bayonetta 2' and advertise it as such if it was a simple port. The reply was just fucking stupid.

I honestly wouldn't panic, they wouldn't title the game 'Bayonetta 2' and advertise it as such if it was a simple port. The reply was just fucking stupid.

Alright good.

NOW I CAN BLOW A GASKET AT SEGA'S DUMBASSERY AS OPPOSED TO THE GAME ITSELF! Fucking hell SEGA, are your reps that thick...........

Edited by Chaos Warp

It's clearly a different game, so I'm not sure what gave that customer service rep his impressions, or why some members on Gaf are so quick to believe him.

Nothing to get riled about. 

• Thumbs Up 1

lol yeah, it's obvious that it's not just a bayonetta 1 port, I mean christ from what little of the game has been shown thats bloody obvious.

It's just, how... does someone make that much of a blunder with a query?

Inexperience and stress maybe? The countless e-mails they must have to reply to, I doubt they properly research before giving answers and such. Still doesn't excuse it though.

Its a good thing this guy is probably the one person in the company who would say this because I could really see Hideki getting into sega over a blunder like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Bayonetta 2 is controlled.... with the touch pad....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rk1AJlFBT0

... .. .... good thing it also has the option to be controlled with the buttons eh?

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, that was revealed when the game was shown back at E3. There will be multiple control schemes just like the original Bayonetta.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bayonetta 2 is controlled.... with the touch pad....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rk1AJlFBT0

... .. .... good thing it also has the option to be controlled with the buttons eh?

They also showed that touchpad control in the E3 developer direct. It's completely optional. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I believe the touch controls are being designed to be extra easy and approachable for less experienced gamers, just like the very easy setting in the original game. All you had to do then was button mash.

• Thumbs Up 1