Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: The Thread

Chili Dawg

Also, another one:

CC5ABA02-6EC9-48E2-A03B-FAD5581F3958_zps

Yea, it's a no-brainer. They're definitely planning something this coming June and it's gonna be a LOOOOOONG month until E3. 

OH MY GOODNESS!!! SONY GOT IT BACK, BITCHES! That doesn't looks like Drake's hand tho, so who plays it? What dialogue happens during this part?? We NEED to know!!!

Activision are proven dicks, they didn't let Naughty Dog use Crash on a mere fan-art contest couple of years back, imagine if they would let them use the game itself. Never! This is the definitive proof, they don't own Crash anymore!

Brace yourselves, this is REALLY happening!

Watch people still try saying it's just a coincidence and try saying people are looking into things too much lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

Uncharted 4 becomes biggest selling game of the universe... for people want to play Crash.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Watch people still try saying it's just a coincidence and try saying people are looking into things too much lol.

People on GAF already got that covered :V

• Thumbs Up 1

198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif

We need a banderas gif with Nathan Drake doing it!

I'm looking forward to the "beat Crash 1 PSN trophy" in Uncharted 4 :P

Seriously though this is awesome! Hopefully a brand new Crash game and a HD remaster of the original trilogy!

• Thumbs Up 2

I know Sony 'made miracles happen' the last few years at E3, but in this case....I'll reserve my excitement for something being officially confirmed happenimg from the source itself when the time comes. Ya know, juuuust to be on the safe side? 

We've been getting Crash Bandicoot hints for a while now I'm convinced that  we're going to be seeing something at E3 no doubt about it. 

5 minutes ago, Jango said:

But guys, remember, we've been fooled in the past SEVERAL TIMES. And also remember, the internet hoaxes are not as easy to spot as they were in the past.

Are we really sure this is legit?

There are no videos. There are several independent accounts of the segment, though on GAF. One of the people who claimed it supplied many screenshots (or camera shots rather) of the game that verify everything else they said. They also said that Nate and Elena comment on the game's loading times and question Crash's species. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Even if we get a new game, we don't know what it's going to entail. Big companies seem insistent on saying traditional platformer experiences don't sell, and Naughty Dog had that little row not too long ago where they basically said "fuck cartoony games," so we don't know how this game will turn out, assuming it's even a new game anyway and not a re-release or something. In general, people have a right to be bitter and skeptical after years of bullshit and tomfoolery and disappointment, as I am. Sony saying "We mean it this time guys!" in regards to this franchise is about as meaningful as Sega saying we'll get a good and exciting Sonic game. I'll believe it when I see it, but I'm not about to join in the celebration right this second.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, CrashRatchetFan said:

There are no videos. There are several independent accounts of the segment, though on GAF. One of the people who claimed it supplied many screenshots (or camera shots rather) of the game that verify everything else they said. They also said that Nate and Elena comment on the game's loading times and question Crash's species. 

Oh my God, this is priceless! It must be a nice moment in the game, the couple playing together ^^ I wish I wasn't spoiled about it, but oh well...

But really, guys. Calm your butts for a second now and listen. Back in June 2015 ND said they wanted this and couldn't because they don't own it. Sony, on the other hand, does own some rights, since the 4 Naughty Dog games are on PS Store to this very day. So, either Sony + ND and Activision made a deal for only this time, with Activision of course, getting some profit out of this, or Sony negotiated the whole franchise and lend it to ND without any charge (after all, Uncharted is already exclusive to Sony). I'm whiling to think that the later happened. Naughty Dog sent mixed signals during the last few years, so I'm not 100% sure if they would really pay money just to include Crash Bandicoot on Uncharted 4, assuming Activision would most definitely want a lot of money. But if Sony controls the Crash brand now, I'm sure they would allow ND use it for free.

So yeah... What is happening?

I'm not celebrating mind you, I'm just sure something is definitely in the works relating to crash. There's a difference. Could be a remake, HD collection, new game, we don't know, but I'm sure it's something.

Well, people are already celebrating, and they're poking at people who aren't convinced just yet that the wait will be worthwhile in the process. The platforming genre has been subjected to too much bullshit and dumbfuckery for me to be as excited as I may have been five or even ten years ago about Crash's return, and I actually like the dude.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

Even if we get a new game, we don't know what it's going to entail. Big companies seem insistent on saying traditional platformer experiences don't sell, and Naughty Dog had that little row not too long ago where they basically said "fuck cartoony games," so we don't know how this game will turn out, assuming it's even a new game anyway and not a re-release or something. In general, people have a right to be bitter and skeptical after years of bullshit and tomfoolery and disappointment, as I am. Sony saying "We mean it this time guys!" in regards to this franchise is about as meaningful as Sega saying we'll get a good and exciting Sonic game. I'll believe it when I see it, but I'm not about to join in the celebration right this second.

And their reasoning really pissed me off but I digress. I don't think that the Crash game is going to be great or anything like that to put him on the map again(hell look at Sonic) it's just the fact that the franchise is coming back that's all I wanted and mostly to prove everybody who think that he'll never comeback wrong seriously 

A new Crash game in this day and age won't be setting the world alight, but I'm already over platformers being more relevant again so that isn't my issue. My issue is that Sony are doing that Sega thing again by hyping people up without any assurance that we're getting the absolute best case scenario. So Crash is back. So what if it's a bad game or the game absolutely no one wanted?

• Thumbs Up 4

I stopped caring about mascot platformers a few years ago, but looking at all of these responses and some of the Sonic related ones just make me roll my eyes. Its like, whenever any bit of info pops up, its always someone grasping at straws and making assumptions.

People keep saying "Something is happening" and my reaction "WHAT is happening" Like what is there to get excited about? There's no confirmation,no official word, nothing. I know people want to believe in a new Crash sequel, but I'm kinda exasperated by how many straws people are willing to grasp to say something is coming.

With all the teases been given by Sony amd Naughty Dog, it would be quite the troll move/middle finger for it just to be for the lols and nothing serious.

20 minutes ago, Jango said:

Nepe, please! Don't jinx it!

If it's jinxed, it's already been so by someone in the chain of command saying, "You know what Crash needs? Car parts!"

Yeah, but c'mon. There's no reason to be totaly skeptical about a new game. Just look at the new Ratchet & Clank game! We just need a competent and loving developer behind it.

I'm sure Naughty Dog could make a great Crash game if they wanted to. I just don't think it will be they, if it's really happening. And like you said, we still don't know. But being skeptical about a new platformer's quality or relevance? I'm pretty confident these can be great again.

I think Nep has ever right to be skeptical especially considering how many times we've done this dance that something good is coming only for it to be mediocre.  Also let's be real here if we are getting a new Crash game it sure ain't Naughty Dog doing it since "cartoony games aren't cool anymore." 

• Thumbs Up 3