Awoo.

Zelda Topic

VO.SUPER

So wait, is that WWHD bundle in the US a physical copy of the game or digital?

Digital.

But at least you get a digital version of Hyrule Historia in addition.

So wait, is that WWHD bundle in the US a physical copy of the game or digital?

Digital in all regions. You can pretty much guarantee that any Nintendo bundles from here on out will include digital games instead of retail ones. It's been their norm for the 3DS for a while, and it probably was only not the case for ZombiU because it was a launch game and they couldn't be sure about the status of the eShop so early on.

Ah ok, was just making sure.

Well to think I was gonna run out and buy a Wii U here next week, but this is fantastic surprise haha. 50 bucks lopped off and can totally get the game I've been wanting with it (and that book I've been wanting to boot!). Pretty sweet deal with the only downside being is I have to wait an extra month *shot*

Is the Wind Waker HD guide book collector's edition already known about?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Legend-Zelda-Collectors-Official/dp/0804161305/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1377726795&sr=8-2&keywords=wind+waker

41ipRbs68QL._SX385_.jpg

· Detailed walkthrough that covers each dungeon and side quest
· Strategies for defeating each boss and solving all puzzles
· Every secret revealed across the Great Sea including pieces of heart, sunken treasure and more
· All side quests covered in full detail and at the earliest point that they can be completed
· Hard cover with gold gilded pages
· Includes a cloth map of the Great Sea

I'd love to have that cloth map of the Great Sea.

• Thumbs Up 4

240234b.jpg

NA special edition. Not sure if it comes with the globe or what. Gamestop exclusive. 

Random idea for cool as hell pre-order merchandise:

Working pen which looks like a paintbrush with a little Fishman on the end of it as if he's holding the pen in his mouth.

I've always loved the look of WW Ganondorf the best out of the series personally. So I must own this figure :D Only 60 bucks? That's actually a pretty damn good deal. Was planning on waiting till Christmas to get Wind Waker HD, but I'll probably go ahead and put money down on it when I go to pay off the rest of Pokemon X tomorrow.

New video highlighting Hero Mode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsZDa2nBVgY

Just in case you're having trouble visualising the exotic wonderland of a new experience taking double damage and not finding hearts will create.

I don't really mind gold for the WWHD box art since it personally feels like a callback to the GC original's, but I would've loved this better for the ALBW box art...

I would SO buy that WW Wii U...if it came with that figure, so I'm going to have to buy a Wii U and the game separately

So, wait. Will it still have the Second Quest after you beat it the first time?

They haven't said anything to the contrary.

They haven't said anything to the contrary.
Ah true. It's just that since Hero Mode was what you unlocked in Skyward Sword, I wasn't sure if it would be affected since HM is available from the start. (At least I'm assuming it is) ...Did any of that make sense?

Ah true. It's just that since Hero Mode was what you unlocked in Skyward Sword, I wasn't sure if it would be affected since HM is available from the start. (At least I'm assuming it is) ...Did any of that make sense?

Well, considering that Second Quest is its own thing to begin with (Link in his lobster peejays, Hylian translated into English, Picto Box available from the start), I doubt that's been switched in favour of Hero Mode.

Damn I just thought, they better give us more than 3 files - or at the very least not give us shared data across profiles like NSMBU/NintendoLand etc has.

On GCN you could switch memory cards for infinite files, but if they only give you 3 here that's gonna be making serious problems when you do unlock the Second Quest.

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn I just thought, they better give us more than 3 files - or at the very least not give us shared data across profiles like NSMBU/NintendoLand etc has.

On GCN you could switch memory cards for infinite files, but if they only give you 3 here that's gonna be making serious problems when you do unlock the Second Quest.

Wait, why? 3 files is plenty for me

Wait, why? 3 files is plenty for me

Even just Mollfie and I living together, that gives us one file each, then only one of us can do a second quest, and if we ever want to replay the story of the game, one of them has got to go.  If a friend wants to come round and play, they're out of luck too.

Now imagine that for a family of four or more.

Three files per profile is reasonable though.  I won't ever need more than one first time file (which I'll never delete to have the option to continue with post-game content), one second quest file, and one file which I'm happy to delete whenever for just replaying the story.  If you were that desperate for more files you could just make another profile.

Really though I can't believe Nintendo still seem to think their games come on N64 cartridges.  There is literally no reason to limit how many save games a player can have anymore.

Edited by JezMM

• 2 weeks later...