Awoo.

Was Knuckles a red Sonic in the prototype of sonic 3? Probably...

Oblivionthehog

Kind of interesting how that page number wasn't visible before.

Also how the edges of both pages line up perfectly with the pixel grid. Like, not even a fraction of a degree off from level.

e: And how your little doodles have disappeared.

FzMfA.gif

Edited by Diogenes

I'm not sure if it's just me but the edge of the Sonic page appears to change side

I said this before the quality is not the best saddly, so some pic may change...

I thought the TMNT page you showed was the page before or after the Sonic 3 one lol! So if page 9 is behind the Sonic 3 one and the 10 is on the bottom left, then I assume that would be the left page if it was still attached? What's on page 11?

Castle of Illusion for the master system a game that came out in Brazil in 92 and in Portugal in 93.

Wanna see the pages?

I said this before the quality is not the best saddly, so some pic may change...

That still wouldn't change the edge of the physical paper in the first Image the TMNT and Sonic pages are clearly on the same side, but in the second they're on reverse sides and the Sonic 3's left side is clearly attached to TMNT on the first but it's apprently the right side attached on the second.

I said on a reply some things do not appear on the page because I used the scanner.

You can see some of sketches there (hardly) but there are many more on the page.

Castle of Illusion for the master system a game that came out in Brazil in 92 and in Portugal in 93.

Wanna see the pages?

Sure, if that's ok?

Haha people are spending way too much time on this xD I think it's fake.

• Thumbs Up 1

Opinions will be opinions

That's it, you think, you are not sure.

While I don't really dig the story, I would like to be 100% sure if its real or fake.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

I said on a reply some things do not appear on the page because I used the scanner.

You can see some of sketches there (hardly) but there are many more on the page.

And the page number suddenly appearing? The suspiciously perfect angle of the paper? And what about that torn edge in the earlier picture, where'd that come from?

Opinions will be opinions

This isn't Dimps we're talking about. Knuckles wouldn't have been a red Sonic that late into development. I think you're bored and are trying to have a good laugh.

This isn't Dimps we're talking about. Knuckles wouldn't have been a red Sonic that late into development. I think you're bored and are trying to have a good laugh.

What does Dimps have to do with anything?

• Thumbs Up 1

And the page number suddenly appearing? The suspiciously perfect angle of the paper? And what about that torn edge in the earlier picture, where'd that come from?

Kind of interesting how that page number wasn't visible before.

Also how the edges of both pages line up perfectly with the pixel grid. Like, not even a fraction of a degree off from level.

e: And how your little doodles have disappeared.

FzMfA.gif

Like I said, Sir, Quality and light can really influence the quality...

What does Dimps have to do with anything?

They're far less organized than the 90's Sega was. Don't try and deny it xD I don't hate Dimps but it's fun poking fun at them.

IZz04.gif

Edited by KnightOfTheWind

Dimps? Who said anything about Sonic 4?

They're far less organized than the 90's Sega was. Don't try and deny it xD I don't hate Dimps but it's fun poking fun at them.

Oh!

I think you and I have different defenitions of fun...

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude come on, there's some crazy ass things in their games that are hilarious to bash. Anyway, back on topic. Red Sonic, hayl no.

That's not an answer. Quality and lighting aren't going to make the paper perfectly level. The difference in quality and lighting aren't going to make that 10 invisible, especially when it's visible in the picture that's more washed out. And what's your explanation for that torn edge in the first picture that's nowhere near the edge of the page in the second picture?
  • Thumbs Up 3

I decided to use my scanner again and I inverted the colors so you can see that its really paper and a scanner.

345.jpg

Dude come on, there's some crazy ass things in their games that are hilarious to bash. Anyway, back on topic. Red Sonic, hayl no.

I think you mean "Hell no"?

Nokia_45.jpg

Unless of course I've missed something here...

Thats page 7 right? Page number is at the bottom left corner? So why is page 10 at the bottom left too?

The page format would be like this wouldn't it?

7_8

9_10.

Page 10 would be on the right hand side of the magazine. Even if page 1 was classified as the cover, it's still in the wrong place. Page number printer on the lower right/left side of the paper depending on which side of the magazine you're looking at?

Also, adverts are usually classed as page numbers in a magazine because thats what the promoter is paying for "I'll take page X of Y in your magazine."

And this is without even pointing out how amazingly accurate that right angle is on the paper... considering the page looked like this a few posts ago.

So what happened to the page number in your original scan then? Assuming that blue line I pointed out earlier was the paper's shadow from where you ripped it out of the magazine, why is there absolutely no trace at all of the page number? Considering the quality of the other text in that scan, there is no way on earth that scanner wouldn't have picked up that number 10 based on how clear the print is.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think Oblivionthehog said quite a few pages back that he edited some stuff out in the original scan, including the page number.

Unless of course I've missed something here...

Thats page 7 right? Page number is at the bottom left corner? So why is page 10 at the bottom left too?

The page format would be like this wouldn't it?

7_8

9_10.

Page 10 would be on the right hand side of the magazine. Even if page 1 was classified as the cover, it's still in the wrong place. Page number printer on the lower right/left side of the paper depending on which side of the magazine you're looking at?

Also, adverts are usually classed as page numbers in a magazine because thats what the promoter is paying for "I'll take page X of Y in your magazine."

So what happened to the page number in your original scan then? Assuming that blue line I pointed out earlier was the paper's shadow from where you ripped it out of the magazine, why is there absolutely no trace at all of the page number? Considering the quality of the other text in that scan, there is no way on earth that scanner wouldn't have picked up that number 10 based on how clear the print is.

Such cute and mature reference to a classic A+

I decided to use my scanner again and I inverted the colors so you can see that its really paper and a scanner.

345.jpg

I inverted it and the page number is no where to be seen. no way is lighting a factor in this, it's just gone.

I think Oblivionthehog said quite a few pages back that he edited some stuff out in the original scan, including the page number.

But why is it not in that one and why did he just say that instead of blaming it on the lighting?

I inverted it and the page number is no where to be seen. no way is lighting a factor in this, it's just gone.

But why is it not in that one and why did he just say that instead of blaming it on the lighting?

Like I said some small things do not appear in the scan...