Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

Yea, they really dropped the ball. They should have waited till AFTER CP dropped to announce this because now I don't think its going to do that good in the west when it does release because everyone will be hopping on that GG train. I mean I'm still hype for this game, but so much less now.

...You guys make me feel like my opinion is wrong.

Again ;A;

No such thing as a wrong opinion! hahah. Guilty Gear is pretty much the game that started my fighter addiction, even before I really got into SF3, so I'm always going to be ridiculously biased. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I have an undeniable bias for BB because I love its plot, characters and music, but I'd be lying if I wasn't irritated at how many times they'd released CS and how long CP is taking to come out, without the characters people really want to play as.

The series has had its ups and downs, but I have faith because GG also had its downs, and I'm sure that BB can be a fighter that even people who've gone off it can love again someday.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still love BlazBlue as the game that got me back into fighters after I retired, and I love its plot and characters but I'm perfectly aware of its faults next to Guilty Gear. CP is taking its sweet time to release, and they just announced a game that people have been waiting years for, its understandable Blazblue will be a bit overshadowed.

I'm sure hype for Blazblue will resurface when the Anime and CP drop this fall, but atm its all about Guilty Gear.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, while the new GG is looking rather nice, BB is the first fighter I really got into so I still have a large preference towards it.

• Thumbs Up 2

I guess we can talk about that trailer too. Kagura looks pretty damn cool, while Terumi is.....eeghhh.

Blazblue does have it's story going for it, problemly the most well done story mode in a Fighter, that I will not deny.

Through with Guilty Gear finally getting a proper sequel to XX, it too can continue it's story, 

• Thumbs Up 1

Think about GG's story is barely anything has happened, I mean I know its virtually the same for BB too, but the plot at least thickens with each installment. 

Then again, GG never had as much focus on plot as BB so its' understandable.

I like BlazBlue better than Guilty Gear myself, more characters I absolutely love plus the fighting system is a bit different than guilty gear's that I like elements of it better. However I am amped for both BB and GG's next entries so like...I'll just get both when they come out and play both. Don't need to pick one over the other, I have like 10-ish fighters for the 360 as it is I think?

• Thumbs Up 3

Whoo-hoo, HQ Kagura & Terumi gameplay + Teaser for Alter Memory (Anime)!!!

Edited by Ash Crimson
  • Thumbs Up 2

Whoo-hoo, HQ Kagura & Terumi gameplay + Teaser for Alter Memory (Anime)!!!

I think I just had a baby

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

ZOMG WE GOT AN E3 TRAILER, and its the fucking Arcade intro we got almost a year ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay5xGrGtxqc

We don't even get a US release date....why Arc, why.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

Hey it's something atleast. This more or less confirms it IS getting localized which I am happy about. Now we just need a release date and English trailer.

• Thumbs Up 1

No DLC characters this time

The cast is fully revealed, so those of us hoping for Kokonoe and Jubei and such had better keep on waiting. (God dammit)

Incidentally BlazBlue's story is 80% complete as of Chrono Phantasma. One more game maybe?

Also, ya'll best be packing a PS3 for this one because there are no plans for a 360 version this time.

http://www.gametrailers.com/ videos/sjpu6j/blazblue--chrono-phantasma-e3-2013--story-and-characters-interview

EDIT: Remove the space, put it there to make sure it doesn't paste a video, since said video doesn't work.

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi

Have they announced Saya or whoever as the next character or no?

No more new characters.

No future DLC characters either.

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi

No more new characters.

No future DLC characters either.

Oh that sucks.

They even hinted at Saya too. I expect to be surprised Arks. >: (

Oh that sucks.

They even hinted at Saya too. I expect to be surprised Arks. >: (

The Murakumo no. 0 thing? It's the Izayoi