Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

I was just about to say lol

This is Daisuke Ishiwatari we're talking about.

Clearly Daisuske thought he was composing guilty gear.

That bit that starts at 58 seconds, I think that chord progression is straight out of a queen track.  

It is really funny everyone else pointed this out because I was just thinking how very old school GG/I guess Queen that particular riff/section was. A lot of the music this game seems to be harking back into the more guitar led sound of GG stuff, with the strings taking a bit of a backseat. I like it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Already got my favorites

1. Lust SIN II
2. Bullet Dance II
3. Black Ontslaught II
4. Imperial Code II
5. Under Heavens Destruction II
6. In JUSTICE

7. Black & White

8. Black Aggression

9. Sword of Doom II

10. Awakening The Chaos II

Edited by 聖騎士 Ky Kiske (Jin)

am doing to get my copy around later, i can't wait to test combos and netplay! : D

Edited by Daisy-Fan

am doing to get my copy around later, i can't wait to test combos and netplay! : D

Mine should drop in monday or so. They shipped it recently and I still got customs.

I...I need this soundtrack...I...need this game...I...need to hurry up before this game makes me shit my pants out of utter excitement.

I am hoping my copy will be delivered tomorrow. Postal website hasn't updated in several hours but maybe this evening it will.

List finished!

Let's have some cutscenes to celebrate.

JIN AND HAKUMEN DOUBLE YUKIKAZE

BANG ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING

ALL OF THE BUDGET WENT INTO RAGNA, JIN AND KAGURA

NOEL DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR

Spoilers dood! D: Oh wait I already saw them. lawl

Also English Amane as(s)trals! IN HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ghDC5Bu3A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUGMmleoVA

Edited by Cthulhu

Spoilers dood! D: Oh wait I already saw them. lawl

Also English Amane as(s)trals! IN HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ghDC5Bu3A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUGMmleoVA

"Jin..."

"RAGNA!"

That is adorable.

Yeah I don't know what the deal is with that chibi Hakumen thingy but I love it so much. 

It's Paku-Men. A plush toy that was sold on Arc System Works' shop for a while.

It's Paku-Men. A plush toy that was sold on Arc System Works' shop for a while.

Is it still up for grabs anywhere?

Well... Gag reel spoilers.

There is a gag reel called King of Men and it involves Bang, Ragna, Jin, Carl, and Azrael. Quoted from Dustloop.

King of Men basically is a "tournament" to see who has the highest endurance threshold [because what other methods are there to measure manliness!?]. Makoto and Platinum are the "referees"/host and the contestants are Bang, Ragna, Jin, Carl, Amane, and Azrael.

Round 1 HEAT; naturally Jin isn't feeling too..."hot" during this round but it is Carl who drops almost immediately despite Amane's encouragement. Azrael is complete "whatever" about the rising temperatures while Bang perseveres using his SPECIAL BURNING HEART! [and also some uplifting words from Litchi...who is a figment of his imagination].

Round 2 COLD; giving the contestants no time for rest the "arena" soon freezes over, this gives Jin his second wind and makes him go all NII-SAN on Ragna trying to warm him up. Amane is still worried about Carl while Azrael continues to brush off the cold. Once again (fictitious) Litchi ["Bang-san...FAITO~] helps to keep Bang in the game.

Round 3 ARA...kune?; this is where things get...weird...apparently the next test of endurance lies in the belly of Arakune...and so Ragna, Jin, Amane, Azrael, and Bang are consumed by Arakune [this is accompanied with a rather amusing CG that has them all awkwardly positioned in his guts...Arakune looks surprisingly "normal" inside.] Oddly Azrael seems rather comfortable... but in the end it would appear the digestive juices of Arakune are too great...as they contestants NEVER return...

But I think that's just fan art.

Edited by Cthulhu

Probably a "Help Me, Professor Kokonoe" section

It's more likely from a BlazBlue Radio or a fanmade pic.

EDIT: Fixed list, the song that plays when fighting Hakumen as Jin or the other way around is not Blood Pain II, it's the original Blood Pain.

Edited by 聖騎士 Ky Kiske (Jin)