BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

Awakening the Chaos II: http://www.mediafire.com/?9ffd3co5azbqf52
Cross Line II: http://www.mediafire.com/?n6glbi5356jbncc
Nightmare Fiction II: http://www.mediafire.com/?a9tudz0swyyuau8
Ragna vs. Hakumen: http://www.mediafire.com/?l4xcje4zkndg57j
Six Heroes Vs. Theme: http://www.mediafire.com/?5ui832gj4e1wxvv

Rips from Dustloops Dawn Of Musuo

Note that stage noise, announcer and character voices may still be present.

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm! I wonder what Terumi will be like to differentiate him from Hazama. Interesting! Is it old timey Terumi? 

For imports it is. And the american release date probably isn't far behind.

Welll, not if they pull what they did with P4A again, but IDK

That was actually Atlus` decision from what I heard...then again, it was whole year before you guys got Calamity Trigger.

Dustloop Article for your convenience, also some story spoilers: 

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/content.php?508-BBCP-JP-Console-Release-Date-New-Characters%21

Edited by Not!Dante

Yuki Terumi?! Hell yes. Hype. FUCKING HYPE.

GUYS I NEED A MEDIC

• Thumbs Up 1

The new guy and Terumi is all well and good but where the hell are Jubei and Kokonoe. Or Nine, or Saya.

Hmmmm! I wonder what Terumi will be like to differentiate him from Hazama. Interesting! Is it old timey Terumi? 

I'd assume so, with all the plot cycles and everything going on it wouldn't surprise me if Terumi could travel to the future similarly to how Ragna "travelled" to the past. It's prolly Terumi's original body (or the ghostly form he takes without a body? idk)

It's prolly Terumi's original body (or the ghostly form he takes without a body? idk)

Terumi was mind controlled by Nine to be "Kazuma", his host body, after Trinity broke the spell he became the Terumi we see.

Dudes if we can play as "Terumi" do you think we'll be able to play as "Trinity" eventually? As in not-Platinum-the

Terumi was mind controlled by Nina to be "Kazuma", his host body, after Trinity broke the spell he became the Terumi we see.

Oh huh. I thought Kazuma was Terumi's second body who initially forgot he was Terumi, this stuff still confuses me.

Oh huh. I thought Kazuma was Terumi's second body who initially forgot he was Terumi, this stuff still confuses me.

Basically:

Yuuki Terumi and another scientist accidentally created the black beast and they both got killed.

Relius created Kazuma as a body for Terumi's spirit.

Nine caught wind of this and mindcontrolled Terumi into becoming what we know as "Kazuma".

Terumi manipulated Trinity into releasing him from this spell and he killed both her and Nine.

And you know the rest.

• Thumbs Up 1

So d'you think this Terumi in CPhantasma will be the original Terumi, or "Kazuma"?

Edited by SuperLink

So d'you think this Terumi in CPhantasma will be the original Terumi, or "Kazuma"?

Terumi only took the robed appearance after being freed from his mind control.

Also update:

Chrono Phantasma will cost 7140 yen and features three story scenarios: Chrono Phantasma, The Six Heroes, and Sector Seven. The main storyline will be around 10 hours long, while the other two will clock in at around half that. When combined with the true story path, everything will add up to about 30 hours. Network mode will include a world map feature, allowing you to control your avatar, select a versus machine, and begin an online match, all with chat functionality included.

Kagura Mutsuki will be voiced by Keiji Fujiwara. He is a charge character with only two special moves: a projectile and an anti-air. His appropriately named Drive “Stance” allows him to enter a different stance and utilize other moves.

Hazama’s voice actor, Yuuichi Nakamura, will also fill the role of Yuki Terumi. He is being offered as a special pre-order DLC bonus. Terumi has more Distortion Drives than special moves, and his Drive makes building Heat Gauge easier.

Aaaand no Wii U version.

No surprise there.

I'll just watch the story mode on Youtube once it's localized :l

Aaaand no Wii U version.

No surprise there.

I'll just watch the story mode on Youtube once it's localized :l

Haha, BlazBlue on a Nintendo system

nds_3d_blazblue.gif

Fuck

Why would you think there'd be a Wii U version

Because there's no excuse for it not to be on it. The Wii U has HD output which is why the Wii didn't get it along with the Wiimote having horrible controls for fighting games.

While it's kind of weird there's no Wii U version I wasn't really expecting one. Seems like a strange time to announce it but I can't put my finger on why. 

I wonder if their next big fighter will make Wii U.

Because there's no excuse for it not to be on it. The Wii U has HD output which is why the Wii didn't get it along with the Wiimote having horrible controls for fighting games.

But the primary development was for the PS3. Hell Arc only recently announced that they were making something for PS4. 

Kokonoe is never gonna be fucking playable. People just need to come to terms with it. Jubei's chances just get slimmer and slimmer with each update.

It's not on WiiU for the same reason it's not on 360, I'm guessing. Maybe they just wanted to focus on PS3 this time.

They got nothing against Nintendo, there was nothing forcing them to make CSII on 3DS, but it's obvious the series does best on PS3.

I don't even care about Kokonoe. Never did.

Jubei? Yeah Jubei's my second favorite BlazBlue character but Mori's full of shit and I stopped hoping that he'll do things that make sense a long time ago.

Edited by Chooch