Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

I swear with all this news and shit, Arc is trying to freakin' pull me in like the Pied Piper. I was already going to buy this anyway stop making me want it more! >:V

And now we have someone else that can potentially fuck over the Tager matchup; good because that asshole pisses me off.

Fuck Kokonoe. Fuck Mori. Fuck BlazBlue.

I'm so fed up. No other character could produce this much rage.

Edited by Chooch

Your rage only fuels Mori's trollness.

Better screens.

l_522eb5976ed9e.jpg

l_523091da9064c.jpg

l_522eb59789762.jpg

Why's that? Plenty of people have been begging for Koko tho'.
BesidesJubeisislikelygettingkilledoff

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi
  • Thumbs Up 3

Hmmm... the day I thought I would never see coming...Playable Kokonoe.... Chrono Phantasma just keeps getting better. Why aren't you on my ps3 yet?

A genius scientist at 'sector seven', She is the direct supervisor of both Tager and the Lambda/Nu Murakumo units. She also led the salvage operation on Hakumen after he fell into the dimension. Afterwards, she dispatched Tager to monitor Hakumen; who in which she needs in order to defeat Yuki Terumi.

More info on Koko.

Gameplay;

http://shoryuken.com/2013/09/17/more-information-on-kokonoes-fighting-style-in-blazblue-chronophantasma-released/

Story;

http://shoryuken.com/2013/09/18/arc-system-works-releases-details-on-the-sector-seven-volume-of-blazblue-chronophantasmas-story-mode/ (<- Includes Story images of Bullet and Azrael, also confirms that the guys making Alter Memory are doing the animated cutscenes in BBCP)

As for Terumi gameplay info;

Incomplete Attack List:

Dash is about as fast as Ragna's? Also accelerates after a while.

Air dash is also pretty fast.

The specials can all be DD-canceled.

5A, 2A, j.A, 5B, 2B - same as Hazama's.

6A - a diagonal knife slash. An anti-air.

6B - a roundhouse kick.

j.B - the animation is similar to Hazama's, but deals 2 hits.

5C - a jumping kick followed by a dropkick. A 2-hit move that can be jump-canceled after the first one.

2C - Terumi twirls his knife at their feet. Doesn't knock down.

6C - a three-hit knife slash after a dash. Can't be special canceled? Can be DD-canceled.

3C - a low kick. Obviously knocks down.

j.C - the animation is similar to Hazama's, but only deals 2 hits.

5D - has Jabaki's animation, gets 15% Heat.

2D - summons Uroboros from the ground behind the opponent, staggers on hit. Maybe you can combo 3C into 2D?

6D - after kicking them once, Terumi kicks them again in a wild dance-like motion.

j.D - attacks diagonally downward. Ground-bounces.

j.2D - has a Ressenga-like animation, ground-bounces. Can be used for cross-ups.

Jagaku (236D) - slams them with Uroboros after a rush. Recovers about 25% Heat.

Gasenshou (214D) - a command grab. Recovers about 30% Heat.

Garengeki (22C) - kicks them OTG. Can be mashed.

Jakyou Messenga (41236C) - the charge super. Can be followed up, though it's not exactly clear how. Can be done in midair, the charge is then performed diagonally downwards.

Gouga Soutenjin (623B) - can be used in the same cases as Houtenjin. Can be done in midair.

Orochi Burensen (63214B) - a bigger version of Orochi? Causes wall-slam.

Ouja Zanrouga (236236A) - a counter-move. Can't really see it, since the start-up animation resembles walking? Deals about 3200 damage.

Jabaku Fuuenjin (632146D) - locks them in the animation on hit. Deals from about 2500 damage with 50% Heat to 4600 with 100% Heat (6100 with OD).

Jarin Renshouga (236236D) - deals about 4594 damage raw, 5800 with OD. May not hit them if they're too close?

CT - has Zaneiga-like animation, but without the special effects. The range is short, but other than that, it feels about the same on hit.

CA - has 6A's animation. Might not hit crouching opponents.

News;

Terumi has no reversal without meter? Very fluid/fast char, a lot of jump cancelable moves. Meter build is crazy, dunno best way to use it.
jD- slow slash that gives 30 meter. j2D- like Hazama's stance overhead kick 6BC- knock down throw, can 22C after 4BC- throw across screen
His 2D is this slow snake move that moves like a wheel towards you. OTG's and sucks enemy in, easy combo if it connects.
Terumi has 22C on down opponent, it kicks them away + hard knockdown. CORNER: 5B > 5C > 3C > 22> > 2D > 5C > air combo or ender.
Yoooooo Terumi Astral. 222D, portal opens on ground about 2 char lengths in front. He turns into SHADOW HAKUMEN hahah. Sick!
632146D- Close range super, drains all TERUMI'S meter for more damage. I did 4600 from 100 meter starter.
214D is a slow, dashing command grab. Gives 35(!) meter. Trying to do jC loops but can't pull it off, not sure if possible.
His 6A is fast AND jump cancelable on block. 6B is short dash forward like Hazama's stance dash. If you press a button, he attacks.
41236C- Full Screen Dashing Slash Super. Very fast! Dunno about invincibility. Maybe used to punish? 2000 damage non-CH.
236236A- Counter Super, Terumi walks forward twirling a chain. Attack him and he does 3200. No super flash unless it goes off!
Terumi's 5D is Hazama's projectile slash. Gives 20(!) meter on hit. His CT is Hazama's sweep from the stance. He has 22C on down opp.
Terumi has a FAST run. Shares same 5A, 5B, jB, jC with Hazami. Only 3 special moves, but 6(?) Supers. 6A pretty quick anti-air.

And Kagura;

News;

press D once to go in stance, then A/B/C
Kagura has slow RUN, not dash. 12 different drive moves, kinda confusing.
From his jD he can teleport to the ground in 3 angles (back, neutral, front). 2C is massive range poke. Seems to be D based char.
Only has 2 specials (Sonic Boom/Flashkick), and 2 supers. 6A not anti-air, it's overhead. 5B is the smallest range move in the game.
VERY unique drive. 5D, 4D, 6D, jD put him in a stance, then you press A,B, or C for diff. moves. Slow dash, quick backdash.

Theme;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgheyVMOIx8

(Terumi/Kagura News Source: https://twitter.com/jiyunaJP)

bbcp-blazblue-chronophantasma-kokonoe-at

Single greatest thing ever

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi

• 2 weeks later...

Koko gameplay

Hope you like gimmicks

This is BRAZBRU!! Gimmicks are what make the game, everyone has one or another!

• Thumbs Up 1

Dustloop says otherwise. They have a trusted source which said Terumi's theme was new.

Again, source?

Edited by 吸血 Morrigan Aensland (Jin)

Aksys confirms limited edition release (for America, I presume).

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition Includes:

40-Page Full Color Art Book – Featuring art from the game as well as specially created art by a variety of artists, the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma art book is a must for any BlazBlue fan!

Official Soundtrack CD – Composed by famed game creator and musician Daisuke Ishiwatari, listen to the sounds of this new BlazBlue with totally new music!

A Rachel Alucard Nendroid – Every LE comes with a nendroid of everyone’s favorite vampiress with an attitude – Rachel Alucard! Only sold with the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition!

A Fourth Mysterious Item – A mysterious fourth item awaits those who purchase this very limited edition. Stay tuned for more information on this special BlazBlue extra!

So basically it sounds like everything in the JP version. Well anyways, yaaaaaaaay