Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

Eh, suddenly CP feels like it's gonna be it for me. I dunno. I'll wait and see what BB 4 offers. Without my favourite character appearing, it's gonna be so empty.

Edited by Lhancat

That bit that starts at 58 seconds, I think that chord progression is straight out of a queen track.

Clearly Daisuske thought he was composing guilty gear.

• Thumbs Up 1

That bit that starts at 58 seconds, I think that chord progression is straight out of a queen track.  

Clearly Daisuske (<-?) thought he was composing guilty gear.

I was just about to say lol

This is Daisuke Ishiwatari we're talking about.

It still sounds too piratey for me. Kagura wants to be a pirate king.

Reading on spoilers...

I'm disappointed that none of the theories about Amane came true and thus his story importance is moot. He's not Tenjo's son proving those rumors wrong. He's not the real Imperator either despite his appearance to the Imperator herself. Bullet and Azrael have plot importance to extent and now it just seems Amane is just around to fight random people and stalk little boys. I do wonder how and why he's so well informed though. He seems to know Bang and Rachel so there might be more to him than meets the eye.

It still sounds too piratey for me. Kagura wants to be a pirate king.

Reading on spoilers...

I'm disappointed that none of the theories about Amane came true and thus his story importance is moot. He's not Tenjo's son proving those rumors wrong. He's not the real Imperator either despite his appearance to the Imperator herself. Bullet and Azrael have plot importance to extent and now it just seems Amane is just around to fight random people and stalk little boys. I do wonder how and why he's so well informed though. He seems to know Bang and Rachel so there might be more to him than meets the eye.

I'm not disappointed Amane has always seemed kind of meh to me to begin with. But I will use him though, because loli Nu, Mu and Noel are KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Edited by Noel

I'm impressed so far. Doug Erholtz has gotten better with Terumi, he's actually putting effort into his lines now. Terumi in Extend was a disappointment. Bullet sounds exactly like I imagined her. I'm surprised Amane doesn't have a feminine voice.

Edited by Lhancat

I'm trying to hear more English voices and I can say some improved and the rest I can't say for the moment.

I will say Ragna and Terumi will say shit when getting owned. So if you want your sailors vs pirates, well this is your game.

Annnnnnd I heard PACMAN Hakumen's english voice and he sounds way too much like Darth Vader.

Edited by Cthulhu

Ever wanted to know what Azrael, Bullet, Amane, and Terumi would sound like in English?

Good news! Now you have an idea of what to expect!

Who are the VA's? I can clearly hear that Amane is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, but who are the others?

Also does this mean the JAP version has English VA's?

EDIT: I really like Bullets taunt animation

EDIT2: http://www.twitch.tv/jpfgc/b/472952095

This has English VA's too.

Characters seem to SHOUT A LOT MORE WHILE THEY'RE FIGHTING FOR SOME REASON.

While I really like some things like how pissed Ragna sounds and how sexy Jins chuckle is, their dialogue could be summed up in

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: YOU IDIOT!

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: YOU PIECE OF

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: HELLS FANG

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: CHILL OUT

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: GONNA HURT

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: YOUUUU IDIOOOT

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: GO DOWN

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: BLOOD SCYTHE

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: FROST

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: CHILL

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: FREEZE

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: DIE

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: SLOW

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: ABSOLUTE ZERO

少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi: GALE

In celebration of Kagura's theme being fully revealed, behold my shitty editing skills!

blazblue4theblackflag_zpsc59a6484.png

Play his theme for full effect

I'm making it my sworn duty for everyone to not unhear the pirate theme.

m6ci.png

rhb5.png

0p9r.png

5nd.png

9mdn.png

agfs.png

h6wp.png

Edited by 聖騎士 Ky Kiske (Jin)
  • Thumbs Up 1

Looks like Hazama or Kazuma is rebelling against Terumi

^LOL

Edited by 聖騎士 Ky Kiske (Jin)
  • Thumbs Up 1

Who are the VA's? I can clearly hear that Amane is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, but who are the others?

Also does this mean the JAP version has English VA's?

EDIT: I really like Bullets taunt animation

EDIT2: http://www.twitch.tv/jpfgc/b/472952095

This has English VA's too.

Characters seem to SHOUT A LOT MORE WHILE THEY'RE FIGHTING FOR SOME REASON.

While I really like some things like how pissed Ragna sounds and how sexy Jins chuckle is, their dialogue could be summed up in

Yep. Apparently they recorded the English voices and shipped it off. We don't have confirmation on voice actors right now so your gonna have to guess at it.

And you forgot Ragna calling everyone a bitch. But its a shame none of these streams aren't that good. One had Japanese voices set on so you can only hear one side in English and the other one only used Ragna and Jin. It does blow quite a bit. 

m6ci.png

rhb5.png

0p9r.png

5nd.png

9mdn.png

agfs.png

h6wp.png

WAT HAV I STARTED!?

• Thumbs Up 1