Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I believe Sonic should be riding another Sonic if anything. It's truly the best of both worlds for the argument, 8D.

Cue terrible Sonic doujins.

I think Sonic's fine in a car. But we all know that he's much faster when he's a werehog.

I remain shocked and appalled that Rouge's penis-car won't be making an appearance. That thing was perfect, amirite?

The only thing that can heal this wound is screens of the DS version, which I remain immensely curious about. The console versions can all be generally assumed to be graphically altered versions of each other, but the DS is a whole different ballgame, and I don't think we've heard anything about it aside from the brief mention in the sound design interview.

Edited by Octarine

The only thing that can heal this wound is screens of the DS version, which I remain immensely curious about. The console versions can all be generally assumed to be graphically altered versions of each other, but the DS is a whole different ballgame, and I don't think we've heard anything about it aside from the brief mention in the sound design interview.

Just for you here's an exclusive screencap from the up-till-now UNSEEN DS version that will rattle your eye-sockets with top and bottom screen awesomness!!!

Sonic_Drift_2_SGG_ScreenShot2.gif

BURN IN THE EVERLASTING HELLFIRE OF CREATION!!!

No, but I think it can be done. I mean, Mario Kart takes stage from the DS game and vica versa with other consoles. Bet it'll be like Mario Kart DS in fact.

For the sake of me loving handheld games, I think I going to have to get this on both the 360 and DS. I wonder though, how watered down it will be in terms of playable characters and available courses. It's hard to imagine that everything will be the same, bar graphics. MKDS does manage with MK:DD levels though.

EDIT: Dammit, Dusk ninja'd me. Dusk the Crypt Keeper Ninja.

Edited by Blue Blood

For the sake of me loving handheld games, I think I going to have to get this on both the 360 and DS. I wonder though, how watered down it will be in terms of playable characters and available courses. It's hard to imagine that everything will be the same, bar graphics. MKDS does manage with MK:DD levels though.

EDIT: Dammit, Dusk ninja'd me. Dusk the Crypt Keeper Ninja.

I am a Crypt Keeper of many talents.

But I actually think SUMO is trying to make a fully functional and complete DS game. I actually think every character and stage in the other versions will be in the DS one, with online play. I mean, according to the music article, they're even adding every SONG from the other versions, composing midi versions of each and every song in the game for it. That's dedication.

It's cool, ^^. I just don't this topic turning south. Thanks for cooperating, ^_^!

But while I'm still on it, I'm asking for the Tristan shizz to stop please, =D. It's not really helping this topic at all. Let's just focus on the game, =3.

-Blur

Lol, Jake pretty much summed this up, XD.

But yes, I believe Sonic should be riding another Sonic if anything. It's truly the best of both worlds for the argument, 8D.

Sorry guys, my bad for bringing the Tristan stuff up ^_^'. I'll try to control my anger against him in future amd not de-rail topics.

Just for you here's an exclusive screencap from the up-till-now UNSEEN DS version that will rattle your eye-sockets with top and bottom screen awesomness!!!

Sonic_Drift_2_SGG_ScreenShot2.gif

BURN IN THE EVERLASTING HELLFIRE OF CREATION!!!

No, but I think it can be done. I mean, Mario Kart takes stage from the DS game and vica versa with other consoles. Bet it'll be like Mario Kart DS in fact.

Are you having fun posting Game gear game pictures? XD. Didn't you do that in the PN topic, too?

I can't wait to see the DS pics, either.

Whatever happened to Sonic CulT and why is their typography so screwed up?

As of it's tenth birthday, Sonic CulT is now no longer worked on. It was a fun ten years, but every part of every Sonic game has been explored in incredible detail. The community involved with the CulT became the X-Cult. All the information and materials you find at this site are now considered to be outdated. This site remains as a tribute to all of those people who came and went over the years, helping us have a better understanding of a series we enjoyed. All news posted on this site is a direct feed from the new Cult.

Since there's no mention of the DS version, I wonder if they're at the same stage of development. Maybe NiGHTS could be seen in that version of the game? In fact, any NiGHTS on the DS would kick copious amounts of ass.

Edited by Stretchy Werewolf

Two weeks ago, I was invited by SEGA France to play DS, Wii, 360 and PS3 version and Craig Duncan was here to answers my questions. We have screens (including DS)and a lot of news but we can't post them before 00h00. I"ll try to translate the most important things for your eyes only.

• Thumbs Up 2

Two weeks ago, I was invited by SEGA France to play DS, Wii, 360 and PS3 version and Craig Duncan was here to answers my questions. We have screens (including DS)and a lot of news but we can't post them before 00h00. I"ll try to translate the most important things for your eyes only.

Did you enjoy the game and is it awesome? =P

Surely you could tell us that.

Oh cool, thanks. Look forward to reading that and seeing the pics on your site when your allowed to post them. Will be interesting to read your thoughts on each version.

Well my first question probably coming from ignorance is what 00h00 is, but take your time and thanks for telling us, can't wait to see what you got.

HOLAS:

Did you have fun? that's the only thing I would like to know :)

Also I would love to know what is 00h00... I hope it isn't what I am thinking (00h00 sounds like new year to me D: )

OffTopic: After failing to get my friends to collaborate (since I am the only SEGA geek in the group) I will have to send just one mail for the NiGHTS thing, me'h, at least I tried xD

He obviously means midnight, not sure when that is in France though.

At the moment its 14.53/2.53 PM.(We need a 24 hour clock on this site, btw.) I'm surprised that searching "Current time in France" on google worked XD. I'm more surprised that I didn't know that the Time zone is the same as here -__-.

OH and by the time this is posted the time'll be a bit different :-/. Just take your minutes and put them on the hour in france.

Ah, yes! If I recall correctly, the next Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing announcement is supposed to be made around November 28th.

I have but one question for you: Is Steve Lycett (w/ Sumo Digital-mobile) a playable character‽

HOLAS:

Wait, 00h00... Doesn't that mean we are going to have some info for thanksgiving?

Also AAUK should be in this game riding Black Doom,or EchoHawk should be riding AAUK.

Edited by imarafan

Once DLC comes to fruition, I say we beg SEGA to start an official fan poll to see the next downloadable character. I believe there should be a maximum of 4 downloadable characters with ToeJam & Earl and NiGHTS being the initial two. After that, the poll will start. I hope to GOD all of you vote Vectorman as the 3rd DLC character.

• Thumbs Up 1