Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I would be very surprised if NiGHTS isn't in the game, would be awesome to see him driving a car.

With that being said, my socks would not only be blown off, but would in fact be disintegrated, if NiGHTS was not to appear in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. Same goes for ChuChu Rocket! and Puyo Puyo.

That sums me up pretty good. Also, I am getting pretty hyped on the pure awesome that could be a ChuChu kart. I am gonna roll out onto this stable looking limb and say that the Chu2 franchise will sport another flying kart (rockets FTW).

Come to think of it, a Chu2 stage would be nothing short of EPIC.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

XD Thank you so much Sonic Stadium! I love you so much i could KISS YOU ALL! XD But i won't or DiGi will beat me up, hhaha.

Thank you for the news post. Thank you for trusting us. And like i said in the news, if you guys ever need anything in return, just let us know and we'll gladly help out.

... Now lets see if this DLC turns up.

... Now lets see if this DLC turns up.

Well... there always is the possibility...that...you know...NiGHTS will actually be in the game.

It's not like the series hasn't been in the last two Sega Superstars games or anything. And it's not like he's had a hueg role in both, either.

I'd like to support your cause, but I simply can't. It's ludicrous to believe that NiGHTS won't be featured in the game. You honestly expect me to believe that one-shot unlockable characters Billy Hatcher and Alex Kidd will return, and Sega Superstars mainstay NiGHTS won't? Look at my charts guise, there is substantial evidence pointing towards the theory that all of the 8 recurring series will make a return. So far, 5/8 have been confirmed. That's looking pretty good for NiGHTS fans.

I will personally send you a video of me burning a pair of my socks over an open flame if NiGHTS is not included in the final game. I promise. <3

Edited by HunterTSF

I will personally send you a video of me burning a pair of my socks over an open flame if NiGHTS is not included in the final game. I promise. <3

....get your lighter, bruv :)

It is ludicrous to think that NiGHTS is not in ASR. I completely agree with you. That's the same shit i was saying before i realised i needed to stop saying that and try to do something about this completely ludicrous situation.

So here i am, requesting people support this campaign.

And as expected, this entire campaign is a battle to get people to believe what i'm saying is valid because everybody else is stuck thinking "NiGHTS not in it? That's ludicrous. I'll burn my socks if i'm proven wrong!"

But i've spent all day here, repeating myself over and over again. I wouldn't be doing this, wasting time and energy to try and get support if i felt there wasn't a need for it. But there is so you've seen me all day long talking about this.

Anyways, ef it. I'm tired so i'm going to sleep and i wanna be smelling burning sock fumes all the way from Nightopia, mate! XD

Edited by DiGi Valentine

....get your lighter, bruv :)

socks.jpg

My socks shall remain unscathed!

NiGHTS has been one of the 8 "veteran series" to re-appear with prominent roles in every Sega Superstars game so far. Only 9 series have been confirmed to appear as of now - 5 of which are the "veteran series". There has been only 1 new series confirmed to appear this time around, and it's Shenmue. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, Alex Kidd, and Jet Set Radio are all returning series, and they have all only appeared once in the series previous. However, NiGHTS, Puyo Puyo, and the ChuChu Rocket! series have appeared in every instalment of Sega Superstars up until now. Expecting the them to not return would be comparable to not anticipating the StarFox, Mother, and Metroid series to appear in a future instalment of Super Smash Bros. It's just silly.

Edited by HunterTSF

I guess the Nights fanbase is just in "better safe than sorry" mode. Can't really blame them for it, regardless of the odds tipping heavily in favor of him being in the game.

Unless his roster spot got taken by....... I dunno, Big? :lol:

I guess the Nights fanbase is just in "better safe than sorry" mode. Can't really blame them for it, regardless of the odds tipping heavily in favor of him being in the game.

Unless his roster spot got taken by....... I dunno, Big? :lol:

*visual image of Big in NiGHT's Costume flying around in the sky*

...Someone draw this. Right now.

Edited by Dusk the Crypt Keeper

Ok, I'm late to the party, but I'm psyched about this game now (especially since I'm getting a 360)

Nothing like a good racing game, and I haven't played a decent one in yonks.

*visual image of Big in NiGHT's Costume flying around in the sky*

...Someone draw this. Right now.

bigthefreakincat.jpg

mah chao iz a geenius artsit!1

• Thumbs Up 4

bigthefreakincat.jpg

XD

Big almost looks like he's scowling. You'd think that having the freedom of the skies is enough to keep him satisfied.

Edited by Emerl

bigthefreakincat.jpg

I give it an A for Awesomesauce.

Still though, actually since I am a Billy Hatcher fanatic, I wonder if Billy still wears that NiGHTS styled cap for his all-star move? I ask because his all-star move is jumping on top of an egg and rolling with it, which he could only do with the Jesters hat, which looked just like the top of NiGHTS.

^See? SEE! I think Billy Hatcher KILLED NIGHTS to get into the game then put his head on his body!

...But the hat makes him look sooooo cute! 8D

Heh heh. Ok, Hunter. You won't change your mind and i will no longer try to convince you otherwise. And i agree, it is silly. It is very silly. Which is why i'm running this campaign, because there's been some silly choices being made. Remember what company this is and remember that their logic has a tendancy to be up itself sometimes. So this is a very silly situation so i need the support to fix it if i can.

But i will no longer force you. Just burn your socks the second this game comes out and send me a link to said burning XD

Heh heh. Ok, Hunter. You won't change your mind and i will no longer try to convince you otherwise. And i agree, it is silly. It is very silly. Which is why i'm running this campaign, because there's been some silly choices being made. Remember what company this is and remember that their logic has a tendancy to be up itself sometimes. So this is a very silly situation so i need the support to fix it if i can.

But i will no longer force you. Just burn your socks the second this game comes out and send me a link to said burning XD

Hey you gotta believe in yourself! XD

Just burn your socks the second this game comes out and send me a link to said burning XD

awesomesocks.jpg

It is so totally on, you guise. I shall promise not only you, but the entire NiGHTS community as a whole, that I will burn these socks if the NiGHTS series is not represented in any way, shape, or form in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. Create a news post! Sticky a topic! Make a big announcement! The entire community needs to be in the know about this little wager!

Edited by HunterTSF

What did the poor innocent socks do to deserve this? Even if they don't get burned, it hurts to know that you are so unimportant that you can get burned because a series isn't in a game :(. I am confident that they are not getting burned, though..

Edit:Beautiful pic, btw. :)

Edited by MarcelloF

I will burn these socks if the NiGHTS series is not represented in any way, shape, or form in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

Woah now boy, don't get it twisted. This is about NiGHTS being playable, which i strongly believe he is not. That's what this campaign is about. Now you wanna change your statement by suggesting that maybe he will feature as something other than playable? XD

The wager is NiGHTS being playable in ASR (because that's why i'm making all this fuss) or all bets are off, sir.

So, whats it gonna be? XD

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Woah now boy, don't get it twisted. This is about NiGHTS being playable, which i strongly believe he is not. That's what this campaign is about. Now you wanna change your statement by suggesting that maybe he will feature as something other than playable? XD

The wager is NiGHTS being playable in ASR (because that's why i'm making all this fuss) or all bets are off, sir.

So, whats it gonna be? XD

I apologize for the misunderstanding - the socks will be burned if NiGHTS is not featured as a playable character in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

...why, I might even go as far to say I would burn a second pair of socks if Reala was not featured as a playable character in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. Sure, why not. This only would go into affect if NIGHTS wasn't a playable character either, though.

Edited by HunterTSF

You must really hate your socks, man XD

Bets are on if NiGHTS is not playable in the main game of ASR. Don't singe your fingers :P

Wow, we've gotten quite off-topic XD. I mean we went from the game in general, than to NiGHTS e-mail thing, now socks. The only on-topic part is the discussion if NiGHTS is in. But, hey, I enjoy it.

Sorry sorry XD;

You all can get back to talking about the game in general. Sorry i took this down a route, i just really needed some support from you guys over the SEGA fence.