Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Guh, sniped by Miz. Oh well. :lol:

Guess that means...

4411184858_df7c3fe640.jpg

Or...

shooting_game_historica_opa_opa_08.jpg

I prefer bikes these days, but I know next to no-one uses Opa Opa... So if I am late I will still have someone. :lol:

Edited by Nemain

I'll be Knuckles if he hasn't already been taken, and if he has I'll pick a random character and hope for the best. ;)

I haven't already mentioned it in this thread, but my PSN ID is Amorbis so you'll know who I am if I join. Are we going to have a chatbox open? That way we can have some text based banter for those of us who are sans-headset.

I don't care, I'd rather be ryo in my forklift truck! But since thats taken, either normal ryo or urm.... urm..... Bonanza brothers. Chances are i'll get lost on the course anyway.

I don't think you can even play as normal Ryo if Ryo-F is taken, Cas. At least you can't in the Xbox 360 version.

I have to buy Ryo-F then, Don't I?

No.

Ryo-F is already on the disk, the DLC is just an unlock code. So you can race against him if another player has it.

I don't think the game allows a person to be Ryo and another be Ryo-F anymore since the latest patch. I tried to do it when I was playing online the other day and it wouldn't let me but I could do it before the patch.

Oh, by the way, does anyone know if they've patched the glitch that allows multiple people to select/play as the same character online?

Oh, by the way, does anyone know if they've patched the glitch that allows multiple people to select/play as the same character online?

First I've heard of it, I know that patch that enabled DLC also fixed some bugs like the Trophy/Achievement problems aswell as some others but S0L or anyone hasn't explained exactly everything that it fixes.

Still there last time I played. I know because a friend and I picked Sonic at the same time and caused a race with 2 Sonics.

So I've been playing tons of the Nintendo DS version, just to interrupt the PSN chat for a second...! :D

A huge hurrah for the Missions mode. Not that I hated it on the PlayStation3, but the scrolling list is a little cumbersome, and the less said about #42, the better! On the DS, the simplicity of the structure and method of unlocking further missions is just so much better: well thought-out, accessible, quick to access. On the flipside, I dislike the Time Trials. Three laps only, and with three speed boosts for use anytime? Of course you're first lap is gonna be excellent, you can boost through the roof, and then are stuck for two slow, empty laps in order to log your ghost.

It looks gorgeous, though. Okay, some of the tracks are downsized, and the Jet Set Radio Future tracks are painfully average, but who cares? Monkey Target is there, and full sized! And all the racers, with all their detail and character traits, are present and correct. Oh, and the music? I've started playing with my headphones on to listen more carefully!

Adapted for handheld, on-the-go play, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing still gets top marks from me. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been enjoying the DS version too, got the first 2 bottom rows of the Mission Mode beaten in full. You can tell they gave it as much love as the other versions, good graphics, tight controls, all of the same modes, full online play and DS Rumble Pak support too. I love playing online though I'm yet to get a full 4 player game together, when I do find enough people theres only normally only me and 1 other who set our status to ready so it's just the same as the home console versions play with anyone online mode. Honestly why do people play online if they're not going to do anything?

If anyone with the DS version want to get some games in sometime let me know and we can exchange friend codes ;)

Oh and see you PS3 guys in a bit for some races ;)

So I've been playing tons of the Nintendo DS version, just to interrupt the PSN chat for a second...! :D

GTFO! :lol:

Seriously, a well written post there Glenn, and agreed on #42! A shame about online play, but nice to know the transition to handheld was generally smooth. May well get it for those long London commutes...

TO THE PS3! -dramatic music-

PS: If I have to leave after a race, someone else wanted the TV for a bit... but for now, looks like I'm not going to be late at least. :lol:

Edited by Nemain

I'm racing with a friend of mine, but she has to go soon, so we should get our full slots back. I'm not sure if my boyfriend will show up in time.

I'll set my room to private in a bit, and start inviting you all who are online.

Okie doke, I'm online now getting myself refreshed :lol:

Any slots left on the PS3 game? I'm ready to join in, but none of you are on my friends list. :P

If one of you doesn't mind inviting, that would be great! :D

Edited by Amorbis

Can't believe I won one, I got my Golden Acts Trophy from it too :D

Looks like the game is full, or it can't find SA2's game for some reason. I'll keep refreshing just to make sure. I hope it isn't my silly rural internet connection...

The game invites don't seem to be working either. :(

Edited by Amorbis