Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

My boyfriend is noticing the Ryo jumping and being far ahead thing too, I'm not, but I'm not near you guys up front so lol

Everything seems fine now, haven't seen any glitches or lag in that last race.

It's flat and in a well ventilated area. I also clean it regularly to stop it getting dusty. Really just seems like bad luck. I won't open it and try to mess about with it though. I'll leave that to Sony. Needless to say, not happy. Sorry for letting you guys down. I really enjoyed the races I was there though, so thanks everyone. Nearly got you first race, Shad, and a good win by 7 seconds on Lost Palace. Can't be sad with those showings, at least!

Wish me luck with the repairs. Will let you all know what happens.

EDIT: Ryo jumped about a bit on Lost Palace too. Everyone else was bunched up behind me as far back as the icons go as I was pretty far ahead, but he kept appearing like he was 2-3 seconds behind, then dropping back again. Latency/lag issues, maybe?

Good luck with your console, look forward to racing you when your all set again.

EDIT: Ryo's jumping around the screen everywhere again :lol: Must be some connection problem between us all somewhere.

Wow, good race Clisp. That was pretty close there.

Edit: Finally, a position that isn't first!

Edited by Mizuchi

Big the Cat CPU beat some of us to 3rd place? Epic :lol:

to do it again soon :)

Congrats SA2 :D

I'm gonna be off now, great fun playing with you guys. Hope to do it again soon :)

It was great to finally race with everyone. I had a good time. I hope you'll forgive the technical mishap and I look forward to getting everything fixed ASAP.

It looks like it was used heavily while at a friends... It's the curse of 3.1 for sure. I thought it would not be used during 3.1 as he was at uni, but his parents used it for Blu-Ray watching and wouldn't have known better. Thanks for the advice, guys. I'll get onto Sony as soon as I can. :)

EDIT: SA2, nice going!

Edited by Nemain

It was really fun! It was a bit insane at some times when we were full near the start xD But I had a good time! Glad you all could join. I hope we can do it again soon.

Sorry for those that couldn't =( And really sorry to hear what happened to your PS3 Nemain.

Hopefully those that couldn't join can play again sometime. I'm always free for a race.

That was fun! I always enjoy it when my opponents pose a good challenge. We definitely have to do this again at some point! Perhaps next Thursday when everyone gets the DLC?

That was fun! I always enjoy it when my opponents pose a good challenge. We definitely have to do this again at some point! Perhaps next Thursday when everyone gets the DLC?

I approve this idea.

Yep, next Thursday is cool by me. You guys will love Death Egg Zone: Egg Hangar trust me, definitely one of my fave tracks.

Ha ha, that will be a tricky one. I'll be sticking by my monkey pal Aiai plus it wouldn't be fair for me to be Metal after owning him since the DLC's brief appearance on the store.

I like using Amy, but I should try new characters.. Been using her since the start lol

Also; I just got a pretty bad glitch

was playing online in Bingo Party, and didn't jump right at the part near the finish with the Tails chips

I ran inside the biggest pile of the chips, and got stuck, couldn't move out, and it wouldn't reset me o_o

Edited by SA2

Not at all bothered about Metal if my PS3 is sorted by then. I'll stick with my main metal pal, Opa Opa. ;)

SA2: Weird glitch... not heard that one before. I've had similar on other tracks though.

Edited by Nemain

Also; I just got a pretty bad glitch

was playing online in Bingo Party, and didn't jump right at the part near the finish with the Tails chips

I ran inside the biggest pile of the chips, and got stuck, couldn't move out, and it wouldn't reset me o_o

Yeah, I ran into that same glitch. And what made it worse was that I ran into on my first (or one of my first) race(s) on that track. I somehow eventually made it out, but it took so long that I ended up going from first to last.

Now I'm a bit paranoid whenever I jump onto those chips. @_@

Does everyone here apart from me have the PS3 version? It seems like it from the last few pages.

Nah, we just had a big PS3 gathering the other day. If you go to the you'll see there's actually many other users across all platforms. Tournaments seem to come up randomly whenever people want them, so why not post an interest on a certain version and see who else is up for a race? :)

Because it is. It wasn't supposed to be real in the first place. It's not supposed to be fooling anyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

Because it is. It wasn't supposed to be real in the first place. It's not supposed to be fooling anyone.

Yep, lol

I just thought it would be neat to share. Really nice bike design.