Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Is Sumo allowed to say the word "police" or "cop"? I guess if the Streets of Rage vehicle is named "Squad Car" they could get away with it.

What I'm more worried about is that you wouldn't be able to see Axel and Blaze if they took the exact same car as in Streets of Rage...

Obviously they would do the same thing with every other car they have in the game: make it into a racing-type convertible with the top down.

Wouldn't having Streets of Rage characters in a police car kick off another huge stupid complaint across the community like the "Why's Sonic in a car" argument?

We'd have whiney people saying "Why aren't they arresting everyone for speeding so they can win? First Sonic's not running and now police aren't arresting people, OMG WTF THIS GAME FAILS LOL!!"

I know at the start of the first game they quit the force but it's been years since I finished the first one so I can't remember what happens. I haven't finished the 2nd and I've never played the 3rd game so I don't know what happens but anyway my question is do they get back in the force?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I was hoping for more DLC Packs than just two. The characters that I want the most for playable DLC are...

Vyse from Skies of Arcadia

NiGHTS (playable) from NiGHTS: Journey of dreams

Bug from BUG!

I don't mind Ristar competiting in ASR even though he made his cameo appearance in Death Egg course.

Wouldn't having Streets of Rage characters in a police car kick off another huge stupid complaint across the community like the "Why's Sonic in a car" argument?

Uh... no. Your hypothesis goes way off the deep end and makes no sense.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

Sounds like typical behavior in this fandom.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Your seriousness detector needs to be turned down, it's way off the mark ;)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Yes, because facetiousness translates so beautifully into text.

I'm aware it's sometimes hard to tell in text form wether someone is serious or not in what they say but I can't believe anyone would take my post about Streets of Rage seriously, I don't know how I could make it more obvious that I was kidding. The only serious part was my question at the end regarding wether the characters are in the force or not.

Anyway time to get back on topic. I wonder if Steve's back from Japan now and wether we'll hear anything from him this week. I want some future DLC teasers, I'm having withdrawal symptoms :lol:

I really want the old Super Monkey Ball Deluxe music in the game and would actually consider paying for it if it was reasonably priced.

I know there's custom soundtracks but I don't want to have to be arsed to go into my thumbdrive and start up Storm Temple every time I start a race on an SMB course. I really wish they just chose it from the beginning. Banana Blitz's music sucks ass.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 2

I will admit, Blitz' music was not quite as awesome as the old stuff (my personal love is the surreal Whale stage with the little towns contained in globes hanging from the ceiling), but considering they based the stages off Banana Blitz I guess it makes sense.

Though I just want old Monkey Ball music because I lost touch with the series after 2 and didn't enjoy Blitz that much when I got it second-hand. Levels were too damn long for no checkpoints.

Random question for you guys... PS3 owners, can you help?

Last night I went trophy hunting. I went through the time trials and beat the staff ghosts. However I have not got the trophy for beating all the staff ghosts, only the trophy for doing the time trials. The stat for beaten staff ghosts reads 23/24 when I know I beat all of them. Is there a known bug that causes this to happen when you unlock both these at the same time? Even the harder SUMO ghosts no longer appear on any track, and I beat many of those too! I also had a problem with Death Adder, but going online and using one weapon restored that trophy. Any ideas, or is my file to never be 100% complete and I have to start again to get the staff ghost trophy?

EDIT: The trophy I am missing is Ghost Master. Forgot the name. :lol:

Edited by Nemain

Random question for you guys... PS3 owners, can you help?

Last night I went trophy hunting. I went through the time trials and beat the staff ghosts. However I have not got the trophy for beating all the staff ghosts, only the trophy for doing the time trials. The stat for beaten staff ghosts reads 23/24 when I know I beat all of them. Is there a known bug that causes this to happen when you unlock both these at the same time? Even the harder SUMO ghosts no longer appear on any track, and I beat many of those too! I also had a problem with Death Adder, but going online and using one weapon restored that trophy. Any ideas, or is my file to never be 100% complete and I have to start again to get the staff ghost trophy?

EDIT: The trophy I am missing is Ghost Master. Forgot the name. :lol:

A number of people have had this problem, especially following the new patch.

But there is a fix!

You need to replay the first course you attempted a time trial on, with the same character that you first made the attempt with. A couple of people claim that this is the only way to make the ghost re-register. If you're not certain which character you used, have a look at the 'local leaderboard' it should give you an indication of the character you used.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just had a nap and dreamt that Bayonetta made a non-playable cameo in a Green Hill Zone track. She was under a cage, holding a glistening platinum crystal ball item.

An omen? :unsure:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Huzzah! I have my trophy! Treetops was the culprit. Thank goodness I don't have to delete and restart my save. Cheers Cas. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I just had a nap and dreamt that Bayonetta made a non-playable cameo in a Green Hill Zone track. She was under a cage, holding a glistening platinum crystal ball item.

An omen? :unsure:

Bayonetta to replace Sonic in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing 2?

Clisp if you read this, awesome race just there on Lost Palace. We were neck and neck throughout the whole 9 lap race, thought you were going to overtake me and steal first in the final lap there. We left all of the other players ages behind, great race :D

What about Segata Sanshiro in a giant white Saturn on wheels?

Supposedly, S0L has concept art of this. When he comes back, we'll have to bug him to see it! :P

Clisp if you read this, awesome race just there on Lost Palace. We were neck and neck throughout the whole 9 lap race, thought you were going to overtake me and steal first in the final lap there. We left all of the other players ages behind, great race :D

Indeed! You kept getting lucky with those items (I kept getting mines and crap) but I kept crawling back! Heavies can be very effective in the right hands. Still, you were a worthy winner.

Look forward to racing again some time!

• Thumbs Up 1

Indeed! You kept getting lucky with those items (I kept getting mines and crap) but I kept crawling back! Heavies can be very effective in the right hands. Still, you were a worthy winner.

Look forward to racing again some time!

Thanks and you're definitely a worthy opponent :)

That was the problem on my side, most of the time I kept getting shields but wanted some mines to help keep me ahead otherwise I was afraid you were going to catch up to me which you did :lol: I panicked at I think it was the 8th lap at those backwards S shape turns after the loop de loop as I messed up on the last drift before the bridge and smacked in to the wall which resulted in you getting right behind me.

I agree we'll have to race again sometime, maybe some of you other PS3 guys out there could join us?

Typical, just missed you guys today. xD

Been looking forward to a few online matches. When is good for the PS3 users to group up?

• Thumbs Up 1

Well tomorrow is no good for me as I'm attending a friend's birthday party, same for Saturday. Thursday or Friday would be the best nights for me.

Edited by Clisp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thursday and Friday are good for me too, how about you Nemain?